NIGHTMARE...

HEALING
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

TIFFANY POV

 

Jessica and Sunny arrived exactly 7 pm in the evening which is unsual because were taking about Jessica here. She is know for being lazy and Sleeping beauty. They bought alot of snacks and movies that we can watch tonight. I just finish cooking our dinner tonight and I decided to take some shower.

 

I left them in our living room. I am busy looking for my pajamas when I heard some rustling sound down stairs. At first I thought that I was just some homelesss cat wandering around so I ignored it and proceed in taking showers. 

 

Then while I was inside the shower I heard some noise. And it sounds like someone is screaming for help. I quicken my movement and finish. I wore my pajamas and decided to went out of my room. 

 

Once I am out of my room the noise is getting clearer and clearer. It sounds like Jessica and Sunny. I rushed down and saw my friends were tied and were on the layong on the floor. I saw 7 guys inside my home and all of them were familiar. Its was Nickhun and his friends. Jaebum who like Jessica for a long time. Taecyeon who is pursuing Sunny. Then their other friends namely. Junsu, Junho, Chansung and Wooyoung.

 

They are drunk and looks like they dont know what they are doing. Then Nickhun saw me and grabbed my arm. He dragged me towards my friends and tied me up like what they did to them. We are all crying and begged for their mercy. 

 

Nickhun whisper something and smirked at me. Sunny screams loud when Taecyeon forcefully dragged her with Junho towards one of the rooms in our home. They did the same with Jessica. Jaebum together with Chansung and Junsu went to my parents room. And it was only me with Nickhun and Wooyoung. Nickhun carry me and took me inside my room. He have a cynical smile on his face. He threw me on the bed and said "If you just accept my love. I will never do this things to you but here you are playing hard to get" 

 

They hold me hard and removed all my clothes. They started to touch me in places that they should never touch. I feel so violated and disgusted. I start praying to God that my parents will come home soon or my Oppa to same us from this demons. I heard screams from other rooms. 

 

Jessica is begging them just to kill her and st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter