A NEW START...

HEALING
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

TIFFANY POV

 

My Dad wanted to start a new life for me and decided to moved out of Seoul and we were relocated in Jeonju. Jeonju is a place very different from Seoul. People were all hospitable and nice. I like the new environment. My Mom decided that I'll be homeschooled until I finished high school. She was also traumatized from what happened to me. I never really had a friends like Jessica and Sunny in Jeonju. I like to isolate myself. Spend my time inside my room. Listening to new songs and writting some stories.

 

Jessica and Sunny stayed in Seoul. But after a couple of months Jessica went back to California while Sunny went to Kuwait. We keep in touch. We write each other thru e-mail. We talked about everything under the Sun. They were times that I visited Jessica in California when my parents decided to have a vacation there.

 

Time healed me. I am starting to gain my confidence but I cant overcome my fear of men. I dont like them at all. I started to hate them. 

 

After years of being homeschooled I needed to went to College. So I decided to go to Jeonju State University and took up Journalism. I wanted to be a writter, I wanted to inspired people. I want to have a courage to write my own story so that one day people will understand people just like me who have been in a terrible situation. I wanted to empower women to fight for their rights.

 

On my first day of school I made a few friends. I changed a lot through o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter