- Butterfly

(BTS) I Found You, 1 out of Billions

The next day

After a long night out with Jungkook and Minna, Sana wakes up to a phone call. It was an unknown number. She answers it.

Sana: Hello?

???: Sana? It's me.

Sana: Oh! What is it Nana?

Nana: Can you please come back as soon as possible?

Sana hears sniffling in the background. Why is she crying?

Sana: What's wrong? Did something happen?

Nana: Please, Sana-jiejie [sister in Chinese]. Come back, please. I don't want you to regret it.

Sana: Okay. I will. I will try to book the earliest flight. But tell me what's going on!

Nana: It's Keni. He's not doing good.

Sana's phone slips out of her hand and lands on her blanket. The fact that her cousin is dying just couldn't sink in. On the other side of the phone, Nana yells hello trying to get her attention. Sana just sits frozen in her bed trying to process what's happening. What...? Why? Yesterday everything was just perfect. Minna's back by my side.

Sana chuckles sarcastically. I already lost Aunty and Uncle. Now what? Sana looks up at the ceiling with anger running through her veins. Now You want to take Keni. Have I not lost enough people in my life yet? Tears start to roll down her red cheeks. And here, I thought everything will be back to the way it was. No. I'm wrong. I forgot. Happiness never lasts. Sana curls her knees to her head and holds it tightly with her arms. She cries and cries until she can't even breathe properly anymore.

About a half hour later, another call comes through on Sana's phone. She picks it up again. Minna's voice bellows through on the other side.

Minna: Sana! I will be right there. Don't do anything rash! At the hotel, right?

Sana: ...

Minna: Hello? Sana?

When it hit Sana that Minna was on the phone, she blinked a few times and more tears came down.

Sana:...Minna? Did she call you?

Minna: Yeah... Nana told me earlier. Don't worry, I'm going to be there soon.

Sana: Mhm.

Minna arrives exactly in 10 minutes and barges into the hotel room. She sees Sana sitting on her bed like a zombie. Sana slowly turns her head towards the door and sees Minna standing there breathing heavily.

Sana: Minna-ah...will he be okay?

Minna runs over and hugs her tightly. "No. Sana, think positively. I don't want you hurt again. Please. Don't cry any more. Your eyes are so swollen." Is what I want to say, but it's no use. I heard everything from Nana. The doctors tried everything they can. Minna places her hands on Sana's back and rubs it to comfort her.

Minna: Sana... He's strong right? He can do it. I will book your flight for you. And...

Sana: What...? And what?

Sana's lifeless voice makes Minna break into tears. Sana, you can't be like this.

Minna: I'm coming with you.

Sana pulls out of her grasp and focuses on her eyes. Minna runs her hand through Sana's messy hair and tucks some behind her ears.

Minna: I understand how hard it is... to lose someone. Especially when it's so unexpected. I lost my parents... it's hard. But think on the bright side, Sana. How did I turn out? With you, my boyfriend, and other generous people, I made it. I want to be there for you when you need me. Think about it. You also have Jungkook, right?

Sana: Yeah...Jungkook...

Minna: Don't worry, I will tell him why we have to leave in a hurry. I will make sure everything is fine.

Minna looks around the room and pulls out a suitcase from Sana's closet. She starts to pack all of Sana's clothes as Sana still sits on the bed zoned out.

Minna: Sana, come on. Go to the bathroom and change.

Sana hears Minna speak, she stands up and slowly makes her way past her. Sana reaches the bathroom and closes the door. Minna hears Sana turn on the bathroom sink. At least she still has some kind of life in her. I'm worried. What if she doesn't snap out of it? Oh! I need to explain this to Jungkook. Minna picks up her phone and opens the computer. While she calls Jungkook, the computer allows her to order her plane tickets.

Minna: *in Korean* Hello? Jungkook?

Jimin: *in Korean* Jungkookie-ah! A girl's calling you!

Jungkook: Hello?

Minna: Jungkook, I have something to tell you. I need to bring Sana back to America. Her cousin is in a very poor condition and he can die anytime soon. We will be back after everything gets settled.

Jungkook:...I hope everything turns out okay.

Minna: I hope so too. Okay! I just finished ordering tickets. We're leaving tonight.

Jungkook: That early?

Minna: Yeah, Sana isn't taking it very well, so I need to check on her. I will talk to you later. Bye!

Minna hangs up the phone and still hears water running. No way! She didn't, did she? Minna runs to the bathroom and swings open the door. Sana was there standing in front of the mirror with one hand on the faucet.

Minna: Sana! What are you doing?

Sana flinches and sees that Minna is at the door.

Sana: I-I...

Minna: Don't tell me you're just standing there! You can't let the water run like that! Come on! I will help you.

Minna assists Sana is everything she needed to get done. Changing Sana's clothes, placing her luggage, and checking out of the hotel. When Minna was finally done, she lets a sigh. She comes back into Sana's hotel room and sees her sitting there stiffly on the bed. Sana, you can't be like this. Minna grabs all the luggage and bags.

Minna: Come on, Sana. I just checked out. We need to get to the airport.

Sana doesn't stand. She stares out the window. Minna notices and pulls the curtains close. It breaks Sana's trance and Minna bends over to whisper.

Minna: Let's go.

Minna helps Sana up and make their way out of the room. The taxi Minna booked was already outside waiting. When they arrive at the airport, Minna sits Sana down and checks themselves in. The flight was in two hours, they sat there waiting for the call.

Jungkook's POV

Right off the phone, Jungkook gets bombard with questions from his hyungs.

Jimin: Who?

Jin: Your girlfriend?

Namjoon: Is she hot?

Yoongi: Does she even like you?

Jungkook ignores all their questions. He's debating rather if he should go send them off. Maybe I should go. What if it's the last time I will see her? Nah. Minna said she will come back. Aish! What the hell!? It was going so well. Jungkook's weird faces trigger V's thoughts.

V: Was it Sana?

Hearing Sana's name, Jungkook's head shoots right to V.

Jungkook: No. It was Minna.

V: Oh, but it has to do with Sana. Am I right?

Jungkook doesn't answer, just nods with a frown.

V: What happened? You don't look happy.

Jungkook: Sana...she's leaving. Apparently, her family member is very sick. Minna says she doesn't know when they will return.

V: What are you going to do?

Jungkook: Haha, I'm going to wait for her.

All of Jungkook's hyungs hoots and runs over to punch Jungkook for being so cheesy. They laugh until Jimin breaks the laughter.

Jimin: Tae, I never really asked you this, but why do you know some girl at Ladies?

V tenses up at the question being asked. Yoongi makes a joke.

Yoongi: He's so famous, who wouldn't want him, if he walks into a bar?

They all laugh, except for V. He interrupts the moment.

V: I...I haven't been honest with all of you. You see. I really do know that girl. Her name's Hailey. When I'm bored, I go to the bar.

Jimin: No way... Taehyung, woah!

V: At first, she's just one of the girls who threw herself at me. But as time went on, I thought I liked her and went out with her.

Jungkook: So, do you like her?

V: Well, after I met Sana. I finally figured out my feelings. The one I like, no love, is Sana.

Jungkook's eyes widen and glares at V. V doesn't hesitate to stare back, knowing this will be competition. Junkookie-ah, you're not the only one who can have Sana. Just because you're hot stuff doesn't mean I'm not. I'm sorry that hyung is being like this, but I'm up for a challenge.