- Ex

(BTS) I Found You, 1 out of Billions

When they reached the hotel, Sana hurriedly sits Minna down on her room's couch. She sits on the edge of the bed folding her fingers together tightly.

Minna: So, what happened?

Sana: Remember how I went to pick up a call?

Minna: Yes, who was it?

Sana: Jon.

Minna: Why did he call you? You still need to tell me what happened!

Sana: He called to apologize.

Minna: NO WAY?! Does he want to get back together?

Sana nods timidly and waits for Minna's response. Minna just looks at Sana confusingly.

Minna: What exactly happened? Like... why did you guys break up in the first place?

Sana: He-

Sana tried to grasp enough air before choking on her words. Minna reaches out for her hands.

Minna: It's okay if you don't want to say it. But I'm just saying, I'm here for you.

Sana: No, it's okay. It's better if I let it all out. I told you how we broke up about a week ago right?

Minna nods.

Sana: Well... the thing is... he actually broke up with me.

Minna gasps.

Sana: Yeah, I know. But it's my fault. Jon is the type who treasures me a lot. I know that. I'm glad he's always trying to make me happy and I never thought about his feelings. A few months ago, on my birthday, Jon asked me to come to his house to celebrate. I went. He gave me presents and brought a cake. We spent the whole day together.

Minna: Mhm.

Sana: When it got late, I needed to go home, he suggested that I stay for the night. I did that many other times before, so I wasn't worried.

Minna: Yeah! It's fine to stay at your boyfriend's place.

Sana: Well, Jon got into the mood, he picked me up, and brought me to the bed. We made out for a while, then he starts to take my clothes off. That's when I got scared and pushed him away. Jon was surprised. He sat there with his shirt off, looking all confused.

Minna: Sana, no way... you-

Sana: I know! I'm not a good girlfriend. He told me already. He said, "We've been dating for almost a year! How long do you want to make me wait?"

Minna: Sana. I don't blame you for not being ready, but he's right. It's been a while and he must be going crazy.

Sana: I know I feel bad. We haven't talked for a long time. Then he said he wants to break up with me so he can have some space.

Minna: It might be better that way because he loves you so much he doesn't know what he might do. Then again, he wants you to be ready.

Sana: Yeah... he called asking me if I want to get back together. He says he won't force it on me if I'm not ready.

Hearing what Sana just said, Minna starts to worry. How is Jungkook going to feel about all this?

Minna: Sana, I don't know if this will sway your decision, but isn't it time to start a real relationship?

Sana: I know. I know. "High school relationships don't last."

Minna: So who do you have in mind? Like, right now?

Sana hesitates to answer, but Minna looks at her eagerly.

Sana: *whispers* Jon.

Minna: What? My girl. I'm worried about you. You didn't even take interest in Jungkook?

Sana: Its only been a week, how am I suppose to move on?

Minna: You need someone to clear your mind. Spend some time with him and you'll be able to forget Jon.

Sana: How do you know?

Minna: *blushes* This might be out of nowhere, but I got a boyfriend.

Sana: No way! The one you liked for a very long time?

Minna: No, no, no! I got rejected, remember?

Sana: Oh.

Minna: I'm glad that happened though because now I'm happy with who I am with right now.

Sana: Lucky girl! Show him to me next time.

Minna: Yeah, only if you get a boyfriend, so we can go on a double date!

Sana: That's going to be a while...

Minna stands up anxiously to tell Sana about Jungkook, but then her phone rings. She looks at it and it's Jungkook. Speaking of the devil.

Minna: I'm going to take this call in the hall, just a second. *in Korean* Hello? Why did you call so early?

Jungkook: How is Sana feeling?

Minna: I want to say she's fine, but it's doesn't seem good.

Jungkook: What? Then does she need to go to the hospital?

Minna: I think so, but there's an even better cure. Next week, are you free? Or are you too busy?

Jungkook: I think Saturday I only have vocal lessons in the morning.

Minna: Perfect! After your lesson, can you pick Sana up from the hotel and take her out? I'm going to be busy anyway.

Jungkook: The hotel? What's her room number?

Minna: 399, the last one on the third floor.

Jungkook: Okay, I'm good with it. Does she know that I'm coming?

Minna: I'm going to tell her. Don't worry, I got this. By the way, since we're on the phone, I have a question. Are your feelings for Sana for real?

Jungkook goes silents for almost too long. Minna wears some rustling noises in the background.

Minna: Hello? Are you still there?

Jungkook: Ah! I'm sorry, I dropped my phone. What did you say?

Minna: *giggle* Why Sana?

Jungkook: Do I need a reason to be passionate? Maybe, it's love at first sight?

Minna: Omo! Kookie's getting all romantic. Haha. But anyway, I hope you guys the best!

Jungkook: Thank you!

Minna grabs the door handle, it doesn't budge. She bangs on the door calling for Sana to open it. No answer. Minna calls Sana. No answer goes to voicemail. Man! Am I really locked out? I guess I'm going to camp out here until she opens the door. My bag is still in the room.

A half hour later, Sana opens the door and sees Minna up against the wall.

Sana: Why didn't you come in?

Minna: You locked me out, smart one!

Sana: You locked yourself out! Anyway! It's late why don't you stay over?

Minna: Sure I'm tired anyway. What took you so long? I called you too.

Sana: I just took a shower to clear my mind.

Minna yawns and walks into the room. Sana trails behind, but Minna suddenly turns around.

Minna: Next week, Saturday, do you want to meet my boyfriend?

Sana: Really? Could I?

Minna: Yeah! I just talked to him on the phone, he said he knows lots of good places to tour.

Sana: Great! I can't wait!

Minna smiles widely but fades away after feeling guilty for lying to Sana about the plan. But it's fine! Jungkook will take good care of her!