- Love is not Over

(BTS) I Found You, 1 out of Billions

Meanwhile back in Seoul, South Korea

After a successful performance, Jungkook and his brothers relax in the waiting room.

Jin: Ah! Finally, I can sit down!

J-hope: WOAH! Another perfect performance!

Jungkook takes a seat down in front of a makeup stand. He stares at his phone and lets out a heavy sigh. Jimin punches him on the shoulder.

Jimin: Jungkookie-ah! What's wrong with you this past week? All I hear from your mouth is a sigh. What's bothering you?

V: It's love.

Jungkook's eyes shoot a glare at V, who shouted across the room.

Jimin: Ohh! Ah~Love got you all triggered.

Jungkook: *sigh* It's not like that hyung. I'm-

J-hope: Hello, Momo! Hello, Sana! What brings Twice here?

Jungkook's body turns so fast hearing the name Sana. He looks at the doorway, but it only disappoints him.

V: Are you looking for Jungkook?

Momo: Yeah, if possible, can we speak to Jungkook really quick?

V: Yeah, just a second. *turns to Jungkook* Jungkookie-ah! Momo and Sana want to talk to you!

Jungkook gets up from his seats and follows them out of the room. They head to the lobby for coffee. Momo suddenly receives a call.

Momo: I'm so sorry! I would love to stay and talk about the new choreography, but Tzuyu is having problems.

Sana: Oh, should I come?

Momo: No, no, no! It should be quick! You two enjoy yourselves.

With a mischievous grin, Momo winks at Sana. Sana blushes and notices that's just an excuse. Oh, Momo. You're too cute. I have to thank you properly later.

Jungkook: So...how have you been?

Sana: Um...Jungkookie-oppa, I've been well. And you?

Jungkook's body cringes as she finishes her sentence.

Jungkook: Please...

Sana: Huh?

Jungkook: Please don't call me oppa. You're older, Sana-noona.

Sana: Ah. I'm sorry, Jungkookie. I didn't mean to.

Jungkook: It's okay.

There's a short silence before Sana breaks it.

Sana: Um... Jungkook-ah.

Jungkook: Hm?

Sana: Uh-um, hm, how should I put it?

Jungkook: Put what?

Jungkook begins to lose interest in the conversation and focuses at his phone. He sighs before Sana talks. Sana is shocked the way he's treating her. Is he mad? Did I make him angry? She places her hands on top of his. Jungkook looks at the situation and examines the room. He pulls his hands away.

Jungkook: Sana-noona, there are too many people here. They will take it the wrong way.

Sana: I don't mind.

Jungkook: Hm?

Sana lets out a deep breathe. Her heart feels as if someone has grabbed it. Jungkookie-ah, you've stolen me. But every time you talk like this, I feel like you're squeezing every single ounce of blood out of it. I can't breathe. Sana starts to heave heavily. Each time she breathes in, her eyes sting.

Sana: Jungkookie, you obviously know my feelings for you. Why are you still like this?

Jungkook stands up from his chair startling Sana. He looks around the lobby making sure he's not making a commotion.

Jungkook: Sana-noona, we're idols. We should focus on our career and music.

Sana: Where do you want me to put these feelings then? Every time I see you, it hurts to be reminded you're not mine.

Jungkook: I'm sorry, but my heart is in love with music. I don't think that will ever change.

???: But your mind is elsewhere, Jungkookie.

They both turn around to see who made the comment. V walks over to Sana and Jungkook's table.

V: Hello, Sana!

Sana: Hello, V.

V: Jungkook's mind is all on Sana.

Sana: Huh?

She turns fast to Jungkook with a cherry red face as they make eye contact. Jungkook glances away looking out the lobby windows.

Jungkook: Tae-hyung, stop playing with names. Sana-noona's going to get hurt.

V: Oh! I forgot they have the same names.

Jungkook: Sana-noona, I'm sorry. I already have someone.

Sana's expression darkens and stares at Jungkook for an answer. He ignores her and starts to leave.

Sana: Jungkookie!

Jungkook and V were already walking away when she cried out.

Jungkook: You're sure mean, Tae-hyung.

V: Really?

V gives his signature rectangular smiles to Jungkook. That triggers Jungkook's nerves, he wants to hit V.

Jungkook: Sana-noona's like a caring sister to me, I don't want to ruin our relationship.

A sudden slap on Jungkook's back comes from V.

V: Come on, Jungkookie! Are you sure you don't want to hurt her because you like her? I mean, your ideal type is a caring and kind.

Jungkook: Taehyung. Stop.

V: Jungkookie-ah, don't worry. I'm doing this for my own benefits.

Jungkook: Huh?

V leans close to Jungkook to intimidate him, but if he doesn't budge.

V: Listen, if I push "Sana-noona" away from you, then you can focus more on our competition.

Jungkook: What? 'Our competition?'

V: Don't act like you don't know! You love Sana!

Jungkook: No. I don't love Sana-noona.

V: Stop acting stupid, not noona. Just Sana.

The corner of Jungkook's eye twitches.

Jungkook: Kim Taehyung, I never wanted to accept the fact that you like Sana. It's annoying.

V: Good! Because I'm pissed whenever you stare at your phone, expecting something.

Jungkook pushes V away. V staggers and sees Jungkook grabbing at him.

Jungkook: KIM TAEHYUNG!

V: Oh, Jungkookie-ah, you don't want to start something in public, do you?

Jungkook faces away and wanders off. V wasn't done, he wants it to be official that Sana doesn't belong to him. He chases after Jungkook to announce his thoughts.

V: Jungkook-ah, both of us aren't boys anymore. We are men. If you like Sana, show me you deserve her more than I do.  She might favorite you more right now, but when the time comes, I'm going to scoop her from you.

Jungkook: Scoop? What are you? A bird?

V: Yah! Jungkook! I'm being serious!

Jungkook ignores V and continues to head towards the waiting room. I just want some time alone. I'm so tired. Jungkook let's out a sigh. Sana-ah, where are you? I miss you so much. When are you coming back? Jungkook stares at his phone waiting for a call. I don't want to lose you again, especially when I finally found you. Come back to me, Sana.