- First Date

(BTS) I Found You, 1 out of Billions

Saturday

Sana wakes up to a phone call, it's only 7 o'clock, she picks up the phone.

Sana: Hello?

Minna: Sana, you awake yet?

Sana: No, I just got up. Do you need something?

Minna: Well... the thing is, something came up today, so I can't take you out today.

Sana looks at her phone. Is this a dream?

Sana: What?

Minna: I'm so sorry! I will make it up to you tomorrow! My boyfriend is busy too. I will show him next time!

Sana: Oh. Then what am I going to do?

Minna: Hmmm. I don't know, but are you planning on going out?

Sana: Maybe later. I'm still tired.

Minna: Kk! Keep me updated on what you're doing throughout the day! Okie?

Sana: Yes. Update, I'm going back to sleep.

Minna: Haha, sleep tight.

Sana throws her phone onto the table next to the bed and dozes off in her deep sleep. A few hours later, she received a text from Minna, which reads, "Give me a call when you wake up." Sana gets up from her bed and heads towards the bathroom. After her shower, she notices there were some miss calls from Minna. She gives Minna a call on speaker while wiping her hair.

Minna: Hello? Sana? Why didn't you answer me? I called so many times!

Sana: Ah. *monotone* Sorry, I was in the bathroom.

Minna: You read my text though...your read was on.

Sana: Hah, sorry, I needed to pee. But what's up?

Minna: Don't try to change the subject! I'm gonna get you back for this!

Sana: I look forward to it. Why did you call?

Minna: Oh yeah! Jungkookie should be at the hotel soon to pick you up.

Sana: Huh?

Minna: I asked Jungkook if he was free, he said after his lessons, he can take you around.

Sana: Why did you do that? I'm fine staying at the hotel. I need to catch up on dramas.

Minna: I mean, I feel bad for ditching you last minute and he had time, so why not?

Sana: Why didn't you ask me be-

Before she can finish her sentence, there was a knock at the door.

Sana: Just a sec. There's someone at my door.

She walks towards the door and swings it wide open. Jungkook was standing there with headphones in. He looks at Sana and gives a huge smile.

Jungkook: *in English* Good morning.

Sana: Ah. Sorry, I just woke up. *then speaks into her phone* Jungkook is here, I'm not ready, what should I do? *silence* Minna?

Minna already hung up the phone. Sana rushes a text to Minna, "He's here already!?" Minna responds with just a heart emoji. Sana looks back at Jungkook. Do I let him in? Sana peers out the doorway and grabs Jungkook into her room.

Jungkook: How are you today?

Sana: I'm good, how are you?

Jungkook: I'm good, I'm good.

As Jungkook tries to keep up with his broken English, he sees Sana trying to get her things together. He feels bad to interrupting her when she was doing something. To Jungkook, it looks like she just got out of the shower. The smell of soap makes him feel clean and attracted to Sana even more. Jungkook pulls out his phone. He types a couple of sentences and hands it to Sana.

Sana: Hmm? You want me to read it?

Jungkook nods. She takes the phone and reads, "Did you just take a shower? Am I too early? Do you want me to give you some room?"

Sana responds Jungkook the same way, she types, "No, it's okay. I feel bad that you're standing, please take a seat if you want. Just don't mind me, I will try to hurry."

Jungkook reads it and smiles, he takes a seat on Sana's bed. Sana grabs her clothes to change into and heads towards the bathroom. She peers out a little bit.

Sana: I will be quick.

Jungkook startling looks over and nods. While Sana was in the bathroom, Jungkook was uncomfortable sitting there alone. He felt like he couldn't breathe at all. *in Korean* I can't believe I'm really here. He looks around the room, all neat and empty. Jungkook gets up, but suddenly he hears the door unlock. His heads shoot towards the hallway. Sana sees Jungkook standing there.

Sana: Is there a problem?

Jungkook: No, no. It okay.

He exams Sana from head to toe, her outfit was simple and neat. Not exposing, but y at the same time. Jungkook likes that about Sana a lot.

Sana: Where do you want to go today?

Jungkook looks out the window, he hesitates to suggest it. Sana is hurriedly trying to put stuff in her purse. Jungkook glances back at Sana, he sees her putting eyeliner on. *in Korean.* Makeup is going to take a while, so I have time to think of another place. Sana puts her eyeliner pencil back into her bag. She takes out a chapstick, puts it on, then away.

Sana: Okay, so any ideas?

Jungkook was flustered he didn't know what to do. He knows that usually, women take forever to finish their makeup. During shows, girls will have makeup artist work on there makeup for so long. *in Korean* Then again, it's only a date, so it makes sense for her to dress casually.

Jungkook: *whispers in English* Movie?

Sana: Hm? The movies? Let's see, what's popular these days?

Jungkook: Fast and Furious? Do you like action?

Sana: I never watched it from the beginning, how about Inside Out?

Jungkook looks at Sana with confusion, she takes out her phone and pulls up a picture. Jungkook looks at what she is looking up.

Jungkook: Oh! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Let's watch that.

Sana: Really? Okay, I agree.

Sana grabs her bag, puts on her combat boots that match with her maroon pants and jean jacket. Jungkook walks toward the door first and swings it wide open. Sana trails behind him closely. As Jungkook guides the way to the movie theater, he tries to start up a conversation.

Jungkook: *in English* You like K-Pop?

Sana: I listen when Minna puts it on.

Jungkook: You like BTS?

Sana: Minna likes them a lot.

Jungkook: Do you?

Sana: I'm not exposed enough to say I'm a fan.

Jungkook gives one end of his earphones to Sana. She takes it without any hesitation. Jungkook scrolls through his playlist and puts on the song BOYS IN LUV. Jungkook stares at her while she bobs her head as she listens to it. Along the way, Jungkook played a lot of his group's songs. When they arrived at the movies, Jungkook runs to the counter to buy two tickets. He comes back quickly.

Jungkook: *in English* Any food?

Sana: No I'm good.

Jungkook: Okay, then let's go.

They enter the area where INSIDE OUT will be playing in ten minutes. Jungkook and Sana choose a set of seats in the back. There were many people of different ages and even kids with parents.

Sana: Those kids must me excited.

Jungkook takes it his phone, "Are you excited?"  He faces the screen towards Sana, she texts, "Of course!" Jungkook gives a small chuckle, "You're so cute." Sana smiles back, "I know I'm a kid, you can admit it."

Jungkook: *in English* No! You perfect.

Sana's eyes shot wide open, she laughs until someone behind her gives her a "Shh." The movie already started and Sana was having a fun time with Jungkook. Sana felt as if she knew him since forever. Wow! He has so many similar tastes and preferences? I'm glad he understands me, I can be natural.

After the movie, the lights turn back on and everyone was getting up to leave. Sana and Jungkook give each other a glance, and bursts into laughter. They were too busy chatting that the movie has already ended.

Jungkook: *in English* Sorry. Next, we come again?

Sana: Sure, if you have time. I look forward to it!

They both get up from their seats and head out towards the main entrance. After sitting for so long, Sana felt her legs fall asleep. She needs to use the bathroom as well.

Sana: Can I go to the ladies room really quick?

Sana points to the bathroom down the hall, Jungkook nods and watches her leaves, making sure she doesn't get lost. Sana enters a stall, thoughts flow through her head. Jungkook is so sweet, I wonder why he doesn't already have a girlfriend. Oh yeah! I have to text Minna to keep her updated! Sana reaches for her phone and texts Minna, "Jungkook and I are at the movies."

A quick response makes Sana jump, "About time you texted me! What movie are you watching?" Sana texts back, "We just finished watching INSIDE OUT." Minna wasn't happy about hearing that, "I thought you were going to watch that movie with me!" Sana giggles, "Jungkook and I didn't really pay attention, so next time, we can all go with your boyfriend too! It can be a movie date." Minna smiles at her phone, "I look forward to what you will tell me tonight! -wink emoji"

Sana gives a playful eye roll and tosses her phone into her purse. She leaves the bathroom and sees that Jungkook is nowhere to be seen. Sana wanders a bit closer to the exit and stands there patiently waiting for Jungkook to see her. Suddenly a deep voice creeps closer to Sana, ignores it for a while until the voice was close to her ears.

???: *in Korean* Hey, are you waiting for someone?

Sana looks over her shoulder and sees a man in black leather jacket. She steps back from him to face him directly.

Sana: Do you need something?

???: *in English* Oh! Don't speak Korean? Thank god I know English.

Sana: Do you need something?

???: Yes. Actually, can I have your time?

Sana: Huh?

???: I'm asking you if you want to hang out. I'm free right now and you look lonely.

Sana: I'm here with someone.

Jungkook comes back from the food court, he searches the crowd for Sana. He keeps his head down as much as possible, but some girls were already starting to follow him. He finds Sana at the exit, by another man was with her. He gets worried and hurries over.

???: Oh, so you already have plans? By any chance-

Jungkook grabs Sana's hand and pulls her close. He glares at the unknown man.

Jungkook: *in Korean* What do you want?

???: *in Korean* Oh... I see... Is this going to be a scandal?

Jungkook: *in English* Let's go Sana.

Jungkook tugs Sana to go. They leave the movie theater and Jungkook doesn't dare to turn around. Scandal? Hell no! I can't have Sana go through bullsh*t. I need to find somewhere more settle. Fewer people. Where?

Sana: Jungkook?

Jungkook was in such deep thought that he forgot he was dragging Sana along. He stops in his tracks and turns to Sana, who's a step behind him. Jungkook holds out Sana's hand and rubs the one he's been pulling on the whole time.

Jungkook: I hurt you? Sorry.

Sana: No, you didn't. I'm good.

Sana smiles lightly and Jungkook worries about what happened earlier.

Jungkook: You know him?

Sana: Who?

Jungkook: The man.

Sana: Ah. I don't know him. He just came up to me.

Jungkook: He do something?

Sana takes a step back and twirls in a circle. She stops in front of Jungkook and smiles widely.

Sana: See? I'm all good!

Jungkook smiles back at Sana, relieved that she is just as bright as ever. Jungkook then thought of something important. Earlier, the reason Jungkook wandered over to the food court was that he received a call from Jin. The connection in the food court was better, so he went over to answer the phone. Jin said that there's a new choreography J-Hope came up with, so they want to meet up.

Jungkook: I got a call from my oldest group brother. He says I need to go.

Sana: Oh! It's okay! I don't blame you. I'm happy that you even have time for me.

Jungkook let's out a sigh, a little unhappy that he has to leave Sana so early. He walks Sana back to the hotel, but Sana tells him to leave before people sees him. Jungkook watches Sana enter the hotel and she turns around to wave goodbye. Jungkook waves back and heads to his apartment.

Jin: *in Korean* Yo! What took you forever? Hobi is angry.

Jungkook: Sorry, sorry. Where's Hobi?

V: In his room perfecting the moves.

Jungkook enters J-Hope's room with V behind him. Hobi freezes and jumps over to Jungkook.

Hobi: *annoyed* Where have you been my good friend?

Jungkook: At the movies.

Hobi: And that's more important than choreographing with me!?

Jungkook: Haha. Just a little bit.

V: What did you watch?

Jungkook: Inside out.

V: Really!? I really really want to watch that. *pause* Maybe, with Sana? But she hasn't been answering her snapchat.

V pulls out his phone and stares at it with a sad face. Jungkook giggles under his breath. The date with Sana is a secret between us.

Hobi: How about this, it's late, go shower and we'll have dinner. Later, I will show you the dance, and you can give critiques.

Jungkook: Okay! Sounds good.

Jungkook heads to his room and picks up clothes he's going to change into. The shower is messy, as usual. He takes a quick shower and runs into his room. He looks at his phone, a blushing emoji from Sana and a "thank you" after it. Jungkook jumps onto his bed and rolls around. I need to master English! I have to talk to Sana more. This way, we can communicate without a language barrier. Aish! I really wish we can go back to the old days, where she's so comfortable around me. I want her to rely on me like before. But... It's okay, let's take it slow...