- Lost

(BTS) I Found You, 1 out of Billions

The whole commotion at the bar resulted in Minna's boss to come forth. To Sana's surprise, the Boss was so young. How can he own this place?

Boss: *in English* Minna, are you okay? If you don't feel well, your shift can end here.

Minna wipes away her tears hurriedly and bows down to the boss.

Minna: I'm so sorry about today. I will explain everything tomorrow.

Boss: It's okay, I understand. You're still young and you didn't know what to do. If you want to quit today, come tomorrow and I will give you your pay for this week.

Minna's eyes shoot wide open and tears start to flow again.

Minna: Thank you so much. I won't forget how much you have done for me. Thank you.

Boss: It must be hard. I will see you tomorrow. Take some time to rest.

Minna: Thank you. Thank you!

Minna bows to the boss again and again until Sana finally stops her. Sana can tell from the conversation that a boss is a nice person. She bows down too.

Sana: Thank you once again for taking care of Minna.

Jungkook leads the way out of the bar while there was a crowd around Sana and Minna, wondering what happened. They head to the same Starbucks cafe earlier. Sana unconsciously chooses the same seat as before with Jon. Jungkook sits next to her and Minna sits across from Sana. An awkward silence filled the aura for a good ten minutes. Sana decides to speak up when Minna suddenly interrupts.

Minna: I'm sorry.

Sana tilts her head to the side.

Sana: Why are you apologizing? I should be the one to feel guilty. I slapped you so hard. Are you okay?

Minna: Sana, I should thank you for slapping me. It's a wake-up call.

Sana looks at her with a confused expression. Minna looks out the window while rain still continues to come down hard.

Minna: My parents probably wouldn't be happy if they saw me like this. They won't be. I'm such a bad girl.

Sana: Aunty and Uncle wouldn't be happy at all. What were you thinking?

Minna: Sana, will you hate me after this?

Sana: After what?

Minna: Sh. Just listen, okay?

Sana nods her head and waits for Minna to start, but so much is going through Minna's mind. She twirls her thumb around deciding where to start.

Minna: In March, remember when you called me about your situation with Jon?

Sana: Mhm.

Minna: Well...my parents got into an accident around then, too. They didn't survive.

Sana gasps in disbelief and Minna swallows hard. Tears start to form in Sana's eyes, but couldn't fall. Jungkook silently takes in all the information.

Sana: I'm so sorry Minna. I'm so sorry. I'm so stupid. I never realized how much you're going through. I'm sorry.

Minna: When you called me, I felt guilty for making you worry over my problems. So I didn't tell you. That was also when I started going out with my current boyfriend. He helped me out a lot, even getting me a well-paying job. Well, that explains why I was working at a bar. His brother, the boss at Ladies... allowed me to work there. He was so reluctant at first because he says I'm too young, but I insisted.

Sana: Why didn't you tell me? I thought we were best friends!

Minna: What were you going to do? Leave school before graduation and fail to get your diploma?

Sana: I would!

Minna: I wasn't about to let that happen, Sana. Your future means a lot to me. I don't want you to ruin yourself because of my problems.

Sana: Minna, you're so dumb. Why didn't you ask for any help from me?

Minna: I don't want to hear that from you, Dumber. If you were to fly over right away, what can you do anyway?

Sana: I'm sorry, Minna.

Minna: Why apologies? What's happened, has been done. It's not your fault you were on the other side of the world.

Sana can't stop her hiccups, while she tries to allow the fact that her Aunty and Uncle were gone. Jungkook wraps his arm around Sana's shoulder and rests his head on her head.

Jungkook: Minna, it must have been hard. I'm sorry I said ruthless things earlier without even knowing your situation.

Minna: No. Thank you for forcing Sana out. *in Korean* If you didn't, she might have met up with someone she shouldn't have.

Jungkook: *in Korean* Who?

Minna: Her ex.

Jungkook: Her ex is foreign, right?

Minna: Yes, why?

Jungkook: I'm 100% sure they met.

Minna: WHAT? *in English* Sana! Did you talk with Jon?

Sana wipes her tears away and looks at Minna.

Sana: Yeah...

Minna: Did he do anything to you?

Sana: No. He wanted to talk. He asks to get back together.

Minna: That's another reason why I didn't want you to come see me at work. First of all, I work at a freaking bar. My reputation is obviously not good. And second, Jon has been coming the last week. Asking about you that is.

Sana: Why does he know where you work?

Minna: Internet probably. It's scary how much it can do these days.

Minna looks a Jungkook and back at Sana.

Minna: But aren't you and Jungkook, like official?

Jungkook pops his arm off of Sana. Minna stares at him in surprise.

Minna: *in Korean* What? Still not dating? MAN! Sana is so stubborn! *in English* Yah, Sana. How long are you going to make Jungkook wait?

Jungkook: Minna, stop. It's okay.

Jungkook blushes hard when Minna shouted. Sana twists her whole body to face Jungkook. He feels nervous and uncomfortable, so he starts to fidget. Sana takes his hands and places them on her cheeks.

Jungkook: Don't do that. I'm going to mess up your make up.

Minna chuckles and stands up.

Minna: She doesn't wear makeup. Don't worry. I will be right back. I'm going to get a drink.

Jungkook looks right back at Sana with her brown eyes staring into his soul. She is honestly so cute. My heart is squeezing so hard I can't even breathe.

Sana: Jungkookie. Thank you.

She takes his hand down from her face and places them on her lap. Sana looks up at Jungkook again.

Sana: I'm sorry if I'm playing hard to get, but I need some time. About Jon. About Minna. About everything. I just need to sort out my feelings so I don't hurt you in the end. I don't want to do that.

Jungkook nods and gives Sana a hug.

Jungkook: Take your time. My feelings won't change. But!

He releases her and leaves his hands on her shoulders.

Jungkook: If you take too long, some other girl will snatch me away from you.

Sana: Haha. Yes yes yes, Mr. Popular is sure eye catching.

Jungkook smiles and Minna chips back in.

Minna: Aigooo! Is the lovey-dovey talk over now?

Sana: Minna!

Minna just laughs at Sana's pout and looks out the window. The clouds are clearing up and the sun finally decides to pierce through.

Minna: Now that the rain stopped. Why not go somewhere? Karaoke? Mall? Where?

Jungkook: I don't mind. As long as it's not crowded at night.

Minna: Sana. Where?

Sana: I'm sorry Jungkookie, but I'm in the mood for some food. How about the night market?

Jungkook: Sana! It's going to pack there!

Minna: Yah, yah! Jungkookie the princess suggests it, then we go! By the way, the more people, the easier to lose those chasing fans.

Jungkook: Oh yeah! That's so smart! Let's go!

The three of them storms out of Starbucks laughing. While Sana happily skipped in front of Jungkook and Minna, Minna asks Jungkook a few things.

Minna: Is she really important to you?

Jungkook nods and stares are Sana's back, who's still playing with puddles. He reaches out his hands for her, then puts it down.

Jungkook: When I first met you two, I knew something was special about her.

Minna: Really? How? I was the one who was the fan.

Jungkook: I don't know, but I had a feeling we knew each other.

Minna: What?

Jungkook: I don't know if this is fate, but I later found out that we did meet before all this.

Minna: Woah! When? Where?

Sana: What are you guys murmuring about? Come one walk faster!

Minna: Take an easy Sana! Don't get hurt!

Sana: I'm not a child!

She stomps off ahead, even though she doesn't know where she's going. Jungkook chuckles and gives Minna a look.

Jungkook: Sana hasn't changed. This is what I love about her.

Minna: So... when did this all start?

Jungkook: Well, I debut already, but before I did, I trained in America.

Minna: No way! Did you meet Sana there?

Jungkook: Yeah. Amazing right? After so many years, I find her again.

Minna: How did you know it was her?

Jungkook: I told you. She never changed.

Minna: Mhmm. Soul mates much? Is this a movie or something?

Jungkook: Haha. I wish.

Minna: Don't worry, it won't take too long. I think Sana knows who cares about her and who doesn't.

Jungkook: I just want her to be happy. With me, if possible. Oh, don't tell her though.

Minna: Hmm? Why?

Jungkook: If she really loves me, I want her to figure it out herself.

Minna giggles and gives Jungkook a playful punch on his shoulder. Jungkook holds it in pain.

Minna: Just warning ya. It's my job to make sure no boys bully her. Got it? So if you try to hurt her, I don't care if I end up in prison.

Jungkook let's out a loud laughter and Minna looks at him with a confused complexion.

Minna: What?

Jungkook: You won't be able to lay a hand on me. With me, she's going to be the happiest girl in the world. Only 1 girl out of billions.

Both of them looks at Sana standing at a distance, looking back at them. Her face has a pout that doesn't seem to wash off. Jungkook and Minna finally catch up with her.

Sana: What's so funny? What were you guys gossiping about?

Minna hooks her arm onto Sana's and smiles slyly.

Minna: Jungkook was making fun of you. I couldn't help but laugh.

Jungkook: What!?

Sana swings her head towards Jungkook and pulls Minna along with her.

Sana: HMPH! If that's how you feel Jungkookie, then I'm wrong!

Jungkook: Sana-ah! She's lying. What do I have to make fun off?

Sana still continues to stomp away with Minna, who's dying from laughter until tears form in her eyes. Jungkook tries to settle it with Sana and Minna continues to laugh.

Minna: Sana, I was lying. He wouldn't say a thing.

Sana: Minna, I know. I'm just glad you finally smiled.

Jungkook stands there dumbfounded.

Minna: Huh?

Sana: We promised to smile together, didn't we?

Minna's memory hits her hard and tears starts to form again. Sana places her hand on her cheeks, knowing that she remembered the same memory.

Sana: You will always have me...Minna-unni.

Jungkook: Let's go eat! I'm hungry!

Sana and Minna both glare at Jungkook. Jungkook decides to back down. He puts his hands up like he was caught red-handed.

Jungkook: Okay! Okay! Take your time. I will wait.

The two girls bursts into laughter and trails along with Jungkook.