- Fools

(BTS) I Found You, 1 out of Billions

A few days later

Sana hasn't been able to see with Minna for almost a week. Every time she calls to hang out, Minna is always busy with work. Sana is beginning to feel that Minna is neglecting her, so she plans to surprise her at work. Minna's shift is usually from 3 pm to 8 pm. Sana searches up the place Minna works at, but it doesn't know up on Google. Why? Did I remember it wrong? Maybe I spelled it wrong. Oh well, I will just give her a call. Sana enters Minna into her phone and waits.

Minna: Hello?

Sana: Hey! Minna Mouse, how you doing today?

Minna:...Sana, I'm at work right now.

Sana: Oh yeah, it's about your workplace. What's the name of the place again? I think I got it wrong from last time.

Minna: Its pretty far from where you stay, if you're planning on visiting, I recommend you not to.

Sana: What?! What the hell, girl! Yours suppose to let me shadow you at work! What are you hiding? Some hot guys?

Sana chuckles expecting a laugh or sarcastic comment from Minna. But, instead, there was a short silence and a quick reply from Minna.

Minna: Just not this week! It's been so busy already with all the tourist on vacation!

Minna hangs up rapidly, leaving Sana on the other end dumbfounded...Did she just yell at me? WHAT THE HELL! THIS GIRL HAS GONE OUT OF HER MIND! Fine! It's fine! I have Jungkookie to talk to. I will just call him. Hmph! Sana punches in Jungkook's name into her caller and he picks up after one ring.

Jungkook: Hello? Sana, is something wrong?

Sana: No, I just wanted to hear your voice.

Jungkook's face turns into a bright pink. Thank god she can't see me right now like this. If she was here I think I will lose my mind.

Sana: Jungkookie?

Jungkook: Hm?

Sana: Do you know a place called Ladies?

Jungkook: Ladies? I think I heard of it before. It's a bar, why? Are you inviting me to go? What a naughty girl!

Sana's face turns stern, but surprise at what Jungkook said. Wow, his English has really gotten very good. How does he know such vocabulary? Where is he learning it from? I'm pretty impressed. So...Minna works at a bar? Bar?!

Jungkook: Hello? Sana, I'm sorry, I'm just kidding! You-

Sana: I have a favor Jungkookie, can you take me there tomorrow?

Jungkook's eyes widen and looks at Namjoon who is drinking cola across the table from him.

Namjoon: *in Korean* Kookie, is something wrong?

Jungkook shakes his head no desperately and turns away from Namjoon.

Jungkook: Are you sure? Just us? I was kidding.

Sana: Yes. For real.

There was a long silence then Sana giggles. Jungkook runs his hands through his hair.

Jungkook: What?

Sana: Did you think I am inviting you to drinks? I'm not even old enough for that, haha.

Jungkook: Then...

Sana: Well... *sigh* Hear me out, Jungkookie. So, Minna has been working non-stop lately. Either that is an excuse or she's just ignoring me. But I feel like she might be hiding something. I want to make sure she's okay. She's strong, maybe even too strong that her little body won't stand it. I'm afraid she might break. I want to be there for her. Will you help me out?

Jungkook: ...Sana, you're too nice. I would love to help in any way.

Sana: Thank you, but I'm not as nice as you think I am. I hurt someone pretty badly.

Jungkook: I'm sure you didn't mean it, I believe you.

Sana's facial expression relaxed and smiles. He's too sweet. I might get diabetes if this continues! Yikes!

Sana: Aw, Jungkookie, for some reason, I just met you, but I feel like I knew you forever. You're always comforting me and I feel so bad I can't do anything.

Jungkook looks down at his hands and then at V who is approaching Namjoon. Sana, you pabo! It's because I have always been with you. You make me so impatient, but should I tell you? Will you change after the truth?

Jungkook: Sana-ah....you're too cute. If you want to do something for me, then just call me Jungkookie-oppa from now on.

Sana: Jungkookie...oppa?

Jungkook: Yes?

Sana: Why?

Jungkook: Hm? Why what?

Sana: Why oppa at the end? Your last name is Jeon.

Jungkook: It's cuter that way, just do it and don't question it!

Sana: Oh, okie! By the way, thank you so much! I will see you tomorrow then!

Jungkook: Yes, yes. Good night, Sana.

Sana: Night night!

Next day

Jungkook finishes his dance practice with the other group members and dashes out of the dance room eagerly. Jimin sees Jungkook in a rush and nudges V.

Jimin: What's wrong with our Maknae? Is he on his period?

V: I don't know. I haven't talked to him today.

Jimin: He seems to be so secretive these couple of days. I wonder what he's up to. Wanna check it out?

V remembers yesterday, how Jungkook was on the phone speaking fluent English. Blushing, laughing, and smiling. Yeah, I wonder what is up. What is making him look like a psychopath? V looks back a Jimin and gives him a nod.

Jimin: What do you think, Tae?

V: I say, let's check this out.

Jimin: Then what are you waiting for? Let's go!

Jimin and V run after Jungkook quickly trying to track him down.

In a distance, Jimin and V see Jungkook get on a taxi. They wave for a taxi anxiously and tells the driver to follow the other cab. V and Jimin see Jungkook's can pull into a nearby parking lot. They do the same and follows him into a hotel.

Jimin: No way! Our Maknae is all grown up.

Shortly after, Jungkook exits the hotel with a girl.

Jimin: Omo! See! Look!

V tries to see clearly of who the girl was. She looks so familiar? Who is it? ...Sana? Why is Jungkookie with Sana? V chases after them before they disappear into the crowd. Jimin calls after V, but he ignores him. Jungkook and Sana arrive at a bar, Ladies. V looks for Jimin, who is a few steps behind.

V: Hyung! Come on!

Jimin: You run too fast! My short legs can't catch up!

V: Do you know this place?

Jimin takes a look up at the big letters, LADIES.

Jimin: I don't think I've been to this one before. Why? Did Kookie go in?

V: Ya...

Jimin: Then what are you waiting for? Let's go!

V hesitates to walk into the bar. He looks at Jimin, who is already inside. What are you planning Jungkookie? This place is not a safe area. A bunch of rich and arrogant people hangs out around here. Are you trying to pick a fight? Jimin stares at V, who's in deep thought.

Jimin: Tae! Let's go!

V enters the building with a concerned feeling. He looks up at the security camera that's right above the doorway. This place is not safe, I need to get Sana out of here. They stroll through the halls looking into each room for Jungkook. V and Jimin finally reach the main lobby where all the young people are having fun. V starts to feel anxious.

V: Do you see Jungkook?

Jimin: No, I don't think he's here.

Suddenly a figure runs into V from behind. V stumbles forward and feels a pair of arms wrap around him.

???: Tae-oppa! I missed you so much!

The high voice startles V and he pushes the girl away quickly. Crap! Hailey! Why does she have to be here?!

Hailey: Tae-oppa? Don't tell me you forgot about me already!

Jimin: You know her?

V glances a Jimin but looks away hurriedly.

V: That doesn't matter right now. We have to find Jungkook.

Hailey: OPPA! I haven't seen you in so long and this is how you treat me!

V walks away briskly leaving her whining.

Jimin: She sounds upset, what did you do?

V: I ed up. That's what.

Jimin looks away from V. Woah! That's new...What happened? Tae never swears and he's rarely angry. Never mind that! Where the hell is Junkookie! I'm going to kill this kid! They came to a stop and spots Jungkook with two other girls. V was finally able to see that the other girl was Sana's friend, Minna. V and Jimin creep up close to hear what they are talking about.

Sana: -all the places you can work at, you choose a bar?!

Jungkook: Sana, calm down. I think she has a reason for doing this.

Minna's eyes widen when Jungkook takes her side. Sana, I'm glad you have someone like Jungkook. Sounds like he learned English just from you. I bet he's going to make you happy.

Minna: No, I don't have a reason. I just want to have fun. Can't I?

Jungkook and Sana look at Minna with disbelief. Minna can't do anything either. She forces herself to look around the lobby, avoiding eye contact with Sana. I'm sorry Sana, but I can't have you worrying about me. There's so much going on right now in my head. I want to spill everything to you...but... Minna looks at Jungkook. You're probably happy with him right now. I don't want to ruin your happiness with my life. The long silence was penetrated with people talking and loud music playing the background.

Minna: Now, come on...Leave. I have to get back to work.

Minna turns around facing the bar counter. She feels a tear roll down her cheek and wipes it away quickly. Sana, please be a good girl and just leave already. I don't want you to get hurt. WHY?! Why today of all days?!

Sana: Minna-

Minna: Why are you still standing there? Just leave already! You don't belong here!

Jungkook: Sana, let's go. I misjudged her. I thought she-

Minna: Yeah, Jungkook is right, Sana. People changes, you know?

Sana shakes her head hard. NO! I don't believe it. Please turn around and tell me it's all a lie. Sana's vision of Minna's back begins to get blurry. Tears start to form in her eyes, but she tries hard to hold it in.

Jungkook: Sana, let's go. It's not worth it.

Sana: Minna-

Minna: WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE?! LEAVE!

Her voice startles Sana, it makes her jump in shock. Jungkook quickly grabs Sana's hand and pulls her away from all the noise. On their way out of the lobby, V pulls onto Jungkook's arm. Jungkook turns in surprise.

Jungkook: *in Korean* Tae-hyung? What are you doing here?

V: That's my question. Why are you with Sana?

Jungkook: Hyung, now is not the right time. Can we please get out of here first?

V looks down at Sana, whose face is all red with tears streaming down. Sana's facial expression didn't retort like others when she cries. Her eyes open wide in shock and just stares into space.

V: What happened?

Jungkook rolls his eyes and looks at Jimin, then back at V.

Jungkook: *in Korean* Hyung! Can we just leave this place first!?

Jimin shakes V off of Jungkook's arms and follows them closely. Back at the bar counter, Minna sees Jungkook take Sana in a distant. Good...It should be this way. If Sana sees him, her feelings for him will come back. It's better for Sana to forget about him and get with Jungkook. I just hope they don't meet. God, please! As Jungkook leads the way out of the bar, Sana is still in a daze. Suddenly another hand grabs onto Sana's free hand.

???: Sana?

Sana hears this familiar voice and shoots her head around to see who it is. No way... What is he doing here?