- Missing You

(BTS) I Found You, 1 out of Billions

The hospital

Minna sits outside the surgery room waiting for Sana. After almost an hour or two, the doctor finally comes out. Minna springs up and runs to her.

Minna: How is she?

Doctor: Has she been stressed lately?

Minna: Eh, hm? Yes, why?

Doctor: I had a feeling. At such a young age, stress is the only factor that would lead to her internal bleeding. She hasn't been eating properly, has she? When I did her check up this morning, she didn't tell me anything.

Minna: She said she didn't have an appetite.

Doctor: Was there more symptoms she showed? She lost quite a bit of blood.

Minna: I should've noticed earlier. Is she okay right now?

Doctor: Yeah. She's stable right now. Currently, the nurse is doing the blood transfusion to bring her hemoglobin level up.

Minna: Thank you.

Doctor: No, don't thank me. If the blood test came out earlier we would have known. You should get some rest too. Don't strain your body or else you're going to be in the same position.

Minna: Yes, thank you.

The doctor vanishes into the halls and a few minutes later, the nurses bring Sana into her room. Minna follows closely and watches them so everything from the door.

Nurse: You can come in.

Minna: Oh, thank you!

Nurse: She's your sister?

Minna: No, we're friends.

Nurse: Mmm. What was she stressed about? It's rare for such a young girl at her age to have an ulcer.

Minna: A family member passed away recently.

Nurse: Oh, I'm sorry. That's never a good thing.

Minna: Yeah...

Nurse: Well, I'm done. When she wakes up to make sure she drinks plenty of water.

Minna: Yes, thank you.

The nurse leaves and the room becomes dead silent. Minna brings a chair next to Sana's bed. She Sana's hair.

Minna: Thank god you're okay.

A few days later in Seoul

Jungkook: Namjoon Hyung!

Namjoon: Hm?

Jungkook: NAMJOON HYUNG!

Namjoon: WHAT!

Namjoon rushes into Jungkook's room after not answering what was wrong.

Namjoon: What are you doing?

Jungkook was sprawled over the floor with books everywhere. He sees Namjoon at the door and pulls him to stay seated on his bed.

Jungkook: Okay, it's English time.

Namjoon: Huh?

Jungkook: Hyung! You said your gonna help with English!

Namjoon: Okay, okay. *in English* What is it? Why did you suddenly want to learn?

Jungkook: *in English* I don't know, but it's going to help me out in the future. That's what I think.

Namjoon: Wow Jungkookie-ah. You really do learn a lot.

Jungkook gives a wide smile.

Namjoon: Is it for Sana?

Jungkook: Huh? Pardon?

Namjoon: Don't play dumb with me. Sana changed you? You even allow her to call you 'oppa.'

Jungkook freezes and nervously his lips. Namjoon didn't have to say anymore and stands up to walk out.

Namjoon: Don't worry, you're doing great. Keep it up bud!

Jungkook glances at his phone. Still no call. Sana, I hope you're eating and sleeping well. He looks back down at his pile of mess. Let's get all this cleaned up first then!

In America

Sana was finally discharged from the hospital after fasting for 5 days. They did a scan to make sure everything was okay and provided the right medication. Minna was so glad Sana was recovering quickly and gaining life back in her eyes.

Minna: After fasting for 5 days, what's the first thing you come to mind you want to eat?

Sana: Friendly's!

Minna: Eh? Why? Out of all the things? Like Panera? Or even Dominos?

Sana: Well, while I was fasting, drinking only iced Gatorade and water, someone! *eyes Minna eagerly* Was eating Friendly's ice-cream in front of me. TORTURING ME!

Minna gasps at what Sana was aiming at and smiles slyly trying to get off the hook.

Minna: Woah. Was it really torture? When I was indulged in eating, it didn't look like you cared.

Sana: Have you heard of pretending?

Minna: Yes.

Sana: Don't answer that! It was a rhetorical question! Jesus!

Minna laughs at how mad Sana was getting over some ice cream when she can't even have it.

Minna: Yo, aren't you like... lactose?

Sana playfully pushes Minna away from her.

Sana: It's not like the only thing Friendly's sell is ice-cream! I'm hungry to let's go!

After having brunch, Minna and Sana arrive back the apartment. They sit at the dining table to start the conference meeting for the household of two.

Sana: I believe I should cook from now on since I'm better.

Minna: Hmm, sure. But first, aren't you forgetting something?

Sana: What?

Minna slides her phone out to use as a prop and taps on it.

Minna: Give your parents a call. Maybe your grandparents as well. *pauses and leans closer* Might as well add Jungkook on the list, too.