Happen Ending

My Missing Bride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  

I run and run, far away from anyone, including Sunny, why did she insist that Tiffany’s gone. Why Dr. Ok said I could see Tiffany again if I received all of his treatment? She’s still alive right? Tiffany will be back right? For the first time in my life after I escaped the asylum, I questioned myself.

 

I stopped infront of a tall building, panting as I have been running 15 minutes straight from Sunny’s house. One of the security guards recognize me,”Myungsoo Ahjusshi, please don’t tell anyone that I am here? Please?” I plead. “Y-Yes Ms. Kim,”

---

I entered the house. It was too quite. And I hate this. I missed Tiffany’s voice. I missed her cheerful voice, her eyesmile. If it’s true she’s already gone, can I kill myself so I could be together with her? I sighed.

I walked to the TV cabinet and rummaging the shelves, trying to find my fiancee’s Leica camera. I found the camera and plug the wire to the television.

Taeyeon make her comfortable on the couch. She just missed Tiffany too much. She switch on the tv and there she was, Tiffany smiling directly to the camera, but she felt like Tiffany are smiling directly to her. There’s a lot of video collections and Taeyeon play it one by one.

‘Hello my Leica! I guess this gonna be my diary video? Tiffany giggled on the screen. ‘I just want to say… I am a new person now, I’m starting my new life here and nothing can stop me now, this silly Stephanie Young Hwang gonna be stronger that ever! Fighting!”’

Taeyeon played another video.

Tiffany ‘Dear Leica, we met again!’eyesmiled the camera,’I met this one cold short CEO, she don’t even thank me when I pick up her things when she rush out from the restaurant! Urghh I am mad!’ Tiffany said, still pouting. Taeyeon chuckled because it was just too cute.

She played next video.

‘So Leica, her name is Taeyeon and can you see her? See that?’ Tiffany secretly records Taeyeon who are eating in the cafeteria. Taeyeon smiled, she remembered that was actually the day where she had a decent conversation with Tiffany. She went to SNU to give talks to their students about career day.

Next files are all photos, but she found another video, which is like 3 months away from the previous video.

Tiffany paused for ‘Dear Leica…’ when she looked down, she suddenly raised her head,” Kim Taeyeon just freakin proposed me!” Tiffany proudly showed the ring that Taey

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter