Truth

My Missing Bride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Flashback-

 

THE DAY THAT TAEYEON MEETS SOOYOUNG

“NO!!” The young woman scream when two people who dress up like nurse strapped her down on one chair.

“Kim Taeyeon you need to calm down!” One of the nurse said as Taeyeon managed to punch him on the cheek.

“Why are you doing this?! I didn’t do anything wrong!” Taeyeon was been strapped tightly on the chair. She struggled to be released from the chair but it was no used since the strap have chain her tightly.

“We meet again Miss Kim Taeyeon,” A man who are wearing a white coat smile, flashing his white teeth to the petite woman.

“Dr. Taec? What am I doing here doctor, I didn’t caused any trouble, please doctor don’t hurt me doctor,” Taeyeon plead which earned a huge laughter from the doctor, Taeyeon could tell that is the insincere laugh.

“Oh Kim Taeyeon, because you have been a good girl we decided to give you a little.. ‘treat’,” The doctor smile dangerously before instructed his nurses to strapped the patient’s head and legs.

“Now I will put you to sleep Kim Taeyeon,” He turn on the machine,”Start it with 800 Volt AC,” He twist the button.

“NO! ARGHHHHHHHHHH!!” Taeyeon jolted her body upwards. Taeyeon keep on screaming, moving her body violently. The pain was too much for her. She gritted her teeth.

“STOP!!” Taeyeon screaming her hands forming fists.

Taecyeon smiled,”What a tough girl, raising the voltage, from 800 Volt AC to 1,000 Volt AC” He twisted the button more.

Taeyeon eyes wide open when the voltage was been raised, the pain was too painful to handle, she just wished the torture will stop.

‘Will I die? Will I meet Tiffany?’ She thought before she completely passed out.

The doctor stop his ‘treats’ to Taeyeon after he saw his patient completely black out,”Kim Taeyeon, passed out after 20 minutes of torture,” He said while glancing at his nurses.

“Dr. Ok?” One of the nurse raised his hand,”Yes?”

“I just want to ask, why are we doing this Dr Ok? I mean, according to Kim Taeyeon’s medical data, she could be release in 2 months if she is in a stable condition,” The doctor smiled and patted both of the male nurse’s shoulder,”Nurse Park, I think you are still new here right? Well let me explain,”

The doctor walk to the patient,”This Kim Taeyeon, gave us a very good fortune, Kim Group have gave us a huge amount of money for her treatment, I am not letting Kim Taeyeon walk out from our hospital,” The doctor caressed Taeyeon’s cheek.

“Take her back to her ward,” He instructed.

‘Taeyeon~ TaeTae~ Wake up~’

Taeyeon opened her eyes and saw a pair of eyes that she’s been longing to see

“Tiffany?” Taeyeon raised her hand and reach to the woman infront of her, caressing the woman’s cheek.

“You are alive?” The woman on top of her chuckled,”Ofcourse I’m alive Taeyeon what is wrong with you my silly Taeyeon?” Tiffany rest her head on Taeyeon’s neck. The older woman caressed her fiancee’s hair.

“I---I thought you already dead,” She then scanned her surrounding and realised she is currently at her bed, in her house.

“I’m…home,” Taeyeon hugged the figure on top of her tightly.

“I’m not letting you go,” She kissed the other woman’s head. After a moment of silence, Tiffany pushed herself and started to wear her cloth.

“Wait.. where are you going? Come back here,” Taeyeon sat up while watching her beloved person’s back.

Tiffany turn her attention to Taeyeon,”Taetae…” She kissed the older woman cheek,”I don’t like the way they treated you, I was there watching you been tortured,” Tiffany sighed.

“You should run away from this hospital Taeyeon, you missed so many things outside there while they keep you here,” Tiffany stare lovingly at her fiancée.

“W-What? Tiffany I don’t get it, what you were saying?”

Tiffany suddenly smiled,”It’s nothing! Anyway Taeyeon, since you already get what you want to do today, now let me buy the new roses okay? I don’t like it if our living room looking not so lively if the roses are dead,” Tiffany took her bag, she then kissed Taeyeon,”I will be back so we can bake together okay?”

Taeyeon nodded, “Okay, be quick alright?” Her fiancée nodded before walking out from the room.

Suddenly her inner voice spoken,”But she never come back after that, why did you let her go?”

“Tiffany is in danger Taeyeon, you need to find her, find her!”

Taeyeon’s eyes wide open as she wake up from her dream,”It was a dream? But it felt so real,” She touched her lips that she believe her fiancée just kissed a few minutes ago inside of the dream.

“Tiffany is missing and I need to look for her!” With that Taeyeon started to make a plan to escape from the mental hospital. She will be gone, together with her files.

Time: 6 a.m

Date: 15th August.

2 nurses panting when they ran to the doctor’s office,”Doctor Ok! Patient Kim Taeyeon just escape!” Said one of the nurse. The doctor sighed and stood up,”We need to find her, we can’t risk her to ran and tell her grandmother about what we have done to her right?”

Taeyeon is currently sipping an instant coffee that she found in her cabinet inside of her Seoul’s house.

“Tiffany is missing and I need to find her,” She keep on chanting inside of head,”But how?”

She then saw on her television, a recorderd interview with one of the youngest inspector in Seoul, Inspector Choi Sooyoung. When she watched the interview she realised, she could get the inspector’s help to find her fiancée. “Hold on Fany-ah, I will find you,” She grabbed her blue cardigan and went to the Seoul Police Department.

-PRESENT-

5 A.M

Sooyoung just finished her business inside of her toilet when her phone suddenly ring, from an unknown number,”Oh? Who could be calling me at this hour,”

“Hello?”

“Inspector Choi! It’s me Attorney Lee, Taeyeon’s lawyer! Taeyeon is missing!”

 “What?! Hold on, I will pick you up,” Sooyoung quickly changed her attire and ran to her car. She alert Hyoyeon and Yuri about Taeyeon’s disappearance then she drove to Sunny’s house after the attorney told her, her address.

“How can she escape?” Sooyoung asked once Sunny entered her car. “I have alert both of my teammates to find Taeyeon, she will be fine,” Sooyoung continued when she saw Sunny looked like she’s about to crying.

“She went mad when she realised I was bluffing about finding Tiffany,” Sunny sniffed and leaned her back on the seat. Sooyoung looked at her,”Honestly Sunny, where is Tiffany?”

Sunny looked at the tall inspector with a sad look eyes,”She—“

Sooyoung’s phone suddenly rang,”Excuse me, I have to take a call,”

“Seohyun? Do you need anything?”

“Sooyoung unnie! The files! I managed to unlocked it, can I meet you at the station in 10 minutes?”

“What? That’s a good news, I’ll be on my way now!” She ended the call and starts the engine.

“Attorney Lee? Can you continue what you were saying about Tiffany?”

Sunny shook her head,”You will know everything about Tiffany when we arrived at the office,” She smile sadly.

“Seohyun please explain everything to me right now,” Sooyoung said once she entered her office, followed by Sunny, she sat on the couch.

Seohyun nodded and switch on the LCD projector, ”I need to open this because it’s kind of complicated, I will it start with Tiffany,”

The screen showed Tiffany’s information,”Just like what we have known about her background, I’ll skip this,” Seohyun skipped the slide and show the locked data.

“We will never get a chance to find her,” Seohyun turn to her inspector,”Because she have been declared dead on 6th May, 3 months ago,” Sooyoung’s eyes wide opened when she heard the new information.

“What?! We were looking for a dead woman all this while?” Sooyoung looked at Seohyun then at Sunny who keep on being silence.

“I’m not done yet Sooyoung unnie,” Seohyun then open another slide, this time it’s about Kim Taeyeon.

“The locked files that I found… she’ actually been admitted to the Seoul Mental Hospital 1 month after Tiffany’s death,” Sooyoung slammed the coffee table infront of her,

“Attorney Lee, you better explain to me everything,” She growled when she glared at the young attorney.

“Well then, I guess I will tell everything about them,” Sunny uncrossed her arms.

“What Taeyeon have been telling you on the report is all the truth, Tiffany do went missing, but not on 6th August but on 6th May,”

“Why can’t you just stay with me, don’t go out babe, it’s too cold,” Taeyeon whined while pulling her wife who about to go off the bed.

Tiffany laughed,”Yah… it’s summer though, why should it be cold outside, silly Taeyeon,” She pinched her fiancee’s nose.

“Besides, we already have what you want to have today Taeyeon, let me buy the roses then we will bake anything that you want alright?” Tiffany successfully escape from her fiancee’s grip.

“That is not fair, if I didn’t know you any better I might have thought you love that roses more than your own fiancee,” Taeyeo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter