Dig it

My Missing Bride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So what do we know about Tiffany Kim?” Sooyoung asked her teammate, Kim Hyoyeon as she put her jacket on her chair. The blonde girl opened her laptop and show it to her leader,”Tiffany Kim also known as Stephanie Hwang before she got married to Kim Taeyeon, born and raised in Los Angeles, she came to Korean 5 years ago to became a lecturer at Seoul National University, she resigned 1 years ago, after she got engaged to Kim Taeyeon and become a full-time housewife or.. fiancée?,”

 

Sooyoung nodded as she heard the explanation, “What about her medical history?”

 

“Just like what Kim Taeyeon said, Tiffany have an asthma since she was a child but wait… hold on,” Hyoyeon suddenly typing furiously on her laptop.

 

“What is it?” Sooyoung asked.

 

“Tiffany’s file… it seems like she have a locked file that need a password,”

 

“A confidential file?”

 

“Yes,”

 

Sooyoung nodded,”Okay keep on trying we need to find clues why she went missing,”

 

The glass door suddenly been opened,”Detective Sooyoung, we need to talk,” Choi Siwon,  her superintendent said without any expression. “Hold on for a while Chief,”

 

“How about you Seohyun, do you have anything info regarding our case?” She continue to asked her assistant,”I made a background research on Kim Taeyeon, and… I think you need to see this by yourself unnie,” She showed her ipad to Sooyoung.

 

Sooyoung’s eyes widen as she read the info,”But just like Tiffany, Kim Taeyeon also have a confidential files which need to be decrypt,” Sooyoung took a deep breath after she digested the information,”Keep on looking Seohyun, you did a great job,” Sooyoung patted the woman’s shoulder before walking to her chief that patiently waiting for her.

 

“Is there anything that I can help you Superintendent Choi Siwon?” She closed the glass door.

 

“What were you thinking Sooyoung? Why did you easily took the unlodged case from unknown? Furthermore, without discussing with me?!” The chief yelled as he raised one of his eyebrows.

 

“Chief—“

 

“I'm not finish yet, Inspector Sooyoung, we have like hundreds of unsolved cases in Seoul every single day but you decided to take this case? A missing person case?! Inspector Choi Sooyoung don’t you-----“

 

Sooyoung cut him before her brother continue on nagging, “Arasso Oppa! I get it, look, this case….it might turn complicated,”

 

“And why is that?”

 

 “We are investigating the only heiress of Kim Group,” Sooyoung sighed.

****

“First of all, don’t you guys think it’s kind of weird to removed Kim Taeyeon’s name from Kim Group? I mean, she’s the only heiress and obviously Kim G

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter