Best Friend's Revenge

My Missing Bride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Good morning everyo--- woah Seohyun, did you even managed to get some sleep last night?” Yuri asked with a cup of coffee on her left hand asked when she saw Seohyun’s tired eyes.

Seohyun rubbed her eyes,”No unnie.. I can’t sleep and I still trying hard to encrypt Taeyeon and Tiffany’s files,”

“If I don’t know you well I might have thought you’re a zombie,” Yuri chuckled when she saw the younger girl trying to glared at her,”Here, drink the coffee, you needed it more than me,”

“Good morning everyone and are you trying to flirt with Seohyun right now Inspector Kwon Yuri??” Sooyoung asked once she entered the office with a box of donut.

“Wow wow hold on your thoughts Sooyoung, I’m just helping our maknae here who apparently sleep deprived last night,” Yuri held her hands up before peeking on the box that Sooyoung just opened,”Can I have one,”Yuri trying to grab one before been swatted by Sooyoung,”Get your own donuts blackpearl!”

“Pshh Glutton,” Sooyoung stuck her tounge out,”My food, my rules,”

“Anyway back to the interrogation room with our beloved Kim Taeyeon, Seohyun where is Hyoyeon?”

“Oh Sooyoung unnie, Hyoyeon unnie said she’s meeting with Tiffany’s clique at SNU,”

“Okay keep me updated, are you coming mate?” Sooyoung asked Yuri who suddenly pouting,”Ain’t gonna follow because you refused to give me one of your donuts!” She crossed her arms while keep on pouting making the other girl rolling her eyes,”Fine, open your mouth,”

“Wha—Umff Yah!!” Sooyoung shoved a chocolate donut to her friend’s mouth.

“What? You want it right, bla bla bla, now lets go!” She pulled the poor Yuri along with her, the maknae who are witnessing the just chuckled because it’s a normal sight for me,”I still can’t believe it that they are an inspector,”

-interrogation room-

Sooyoung opened the door and been greeted by a dimple smile from Taeyeon,”Inspector Choi! And.. who are you again?” She asked the another women that was walking closely behind Sooyoung.

“Inspector Kwon Yuri,” She said while pulling the chair.

“So.. are you ready to confess Miss Taeyeon?” Sooyoung asked once she seated down.

“Confess? For murdering Buck? I have told you I didn’t kill him, why did you insist that?”

Sooyoung took out a photo from the file that she’s been holding, she saw Taeyeon gritted her teeth, the petite woman refused to looked at the photo”We believe you killed him because you have a clear motive, he started to come back to your bride’s life after you got engaged,”

Sooyoung took another paper from the files,”And this, Kim Taeyeon, why did you lie to me?” She showed a list of passenger that were boarding from Los Angeles to Korea.

Taeyeon keep on mum and held her head low,”Let me find my wife, I need to find my wife,”

Yuri sighed and decided to interfere,”You are not making sense Taeyeon, are you playing with the police now, we are trying to help you to find your wife but all that we discovery everything that you said turn out to be lies??”

Taeyeon looked at the inspector,”My wife needs me, let me go, I didn’t kill him,”

***

-SNU-

The blonde officer are sitting with of Tiffany’s friends from the institute,”Miss Bora, thank you so much for taking your time to answer my questions,”

“It’s alright, is anything bad happened to Tiffany?” Bora asked which quickly been denied by Hyoyeon,”We are just investigating something regarding her, now can you tell me about Tiffany Kim?”

Bora sipped her ice lemon tea before she start,”Tiffany.. She’s a great friend of mine, she’s always bright and cheerful, all the students like her for her bright personality, she’s a great advisor, I think if I’m gonna talk to you about her good traits its gonna be a long list Inspector Kim,” The woman chuckled.

“I’m really glad she met with Taeyeon,” Bora continued.

The name that made Hyoyeon more interested to know,”Taeyeon? Do you mean Kim Taeyeon? Do you know her?”

The woman smile,”Ofcourse I know her, she’s the kindest woman that Tiffany ever introduced to me, she save Tiffany,”

“Save her? From who?”

“Her ex boyfriend,” Hyoyeon took out a photo of Buck guy and show it to Bora,”Do you mean him?”

“Yes he is, Tiffany was dating him before she came to Korea but I shouldn’t tell you this but…” Bora’s expression harden when she saw the photo.

“What is it Miss Bora?”

“She’s been in an abusing relationship when she was with this guy, God forbid me from mentioning his name, Tiffany had trouble in trusting people when she first came to Korea but Taeyeon changed that, that’s how they fell in love,”

“But you do know that Taeyeon have an anger issue?”

The woman nodded,”But one thing you should know, Taeyeon would never ever hurt her Tiffany, Taeyeon and Tiffany need each other to complete one another, Tiffany can control Taeyeon’s issue just like how Taeyeon manage control Tiffany insecurities issues,” 

“Sometimes I get envious with those two, so much love in their eyes,” She continued.

Hyoyeon nodded while jotted down the information, “One thing I want to know Miss Bora, did you know where is Tiffany on 6th August?” Bora shook her head,”We lost contact 2 months after she got engaged to Taeyeon,” Hyoyeon sighed in a disappointment as she wrote the information.

“Are they in trouble officer?”

Hyoyeon closed her book,”I can’t tell you mu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter