Slowly But Surely

My Missing Bride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

TAEYEON

Why are they still keeping me here, why do they accused me for murdering that eyebrow guy, I yawned, what time is it? The last time checked it was 10pm by the time I arrived at the Heartbreak Bar.

Gosh Tiffany going to be so pissed when she knew I went to the bar and getting trouble with the police. But she won’t be mad right if she knew I was actually looking for her right?

Speaking of Tiffany, where is she though, is she mad at me? Why won’t she pick up my calls. Did I do something wrong? Fany-ah comeback, I won’t make any trouble anymore, you seems fine on that morning. What did I do.. I sighed.

I looked at the photos that the officers gave to me, why I never realised any bruise on Tiffany’s face? Why I never know about this, who did this to you Tiffany.. I wipe my tears.

I failed to protect you Fany-ah, I failed to be your hero, I failed to be a great wife for you.

Is that why you are mad at me Tiffany? Because I am such a failure?

I stare at the black glass which I knew somebody’s watching. I’m about to raging, I feel like want to throw this metal table to the glass, if not because of them I already half way in searching for Tiffany! But I hold myself.

Tiffany won’t be pleased if she knew I ruined the government’s properties. Sighh.. Am I not good enough for the police to let me go. I didn’t kill him! Tiffany asked me to stay away from him because he just nothing but trouble for us.

I ruffles my hair, where are you Yeppunie? I played with my heart shaped bracelet.

-Flashback-

“Ohh? Why are you dying so soon?” A young woman in mid 20’s stared at her beloved roses on the coffee table in the living room.

Taeyeon come out from her room while drying her hair with the towel,”Fany-ah if the look could killed that roses must be already died under your gaze,” She teased, earning a glare from her wife,”Not funny~” Tiffany pout while crossing her arms.

She then uncrossed her arms and continue inspecting her roses,”I think I need to buy new roses to replace this,”

Taeyeon sat next to her,”What? No… Today is supposed to be our alone time, come on it’s not often I took emergency leave just because I don’t want to go to the office,” She kissed her wife’s exposed shoulder. “That roses can be wait,” She kissed her wife’s right hand.

“I guess you are right,” Tiffany smiled and hugged her wife.

***

“I’m sorry, but what are you doing here Miss Bora?” Hyoyeon stood up after a moment of silent after the sudden confession.

“I killed him, not Taeyeon, let her go,” She said again, looking at Hyoyeon.

Sooyoung cleared ,”Why don’t you seat here first and explain it to me from A to Z?” She stood up gesturing the other woman to seat on the couch.

“Before I go unnie, the fingerprint are owned by her, Yoon Bora,” Yoona whispered before excused herself. Sooyoung nodded upon receiving the information.

She signal Seohyun to record the conversation,”Can you explain it to me Miss Yoon? I don’t quite understand,”

Bora clasped her hands on her lap,”Before I started, that guy really deserve this, he ruined Taeyeon and Tiffany’s life. That guy… as you guys know a past lover of Tiffany,” She glanced at Hyoyeon who are watching her intensely.

“I don’t know what is wrong with him because he keep on hunting Tiffany after they broke up,” She continued. “He can’t accept that Tiffany is leaving him for good?” Yuri asked from her table. Bora nodded,”That bastard finally found her in Seoul after 4 years, and he was furious when he knew that Tiffany are getting married to Taeyeon,”

“Tiffany on the other hand, she was happy when Taeyeon proposed her because she felt she is finally going to be safe from that guy,” Bora gritted her teeth,”But she was wrong because that guy finally found her in person, he slapped her many times because Tiffany refused to follow him back to LA,”

“When I found her, she’s already almost fainting with bruises and blood on her face, God knows how much I feel sorry for her, how much I want to kill him in person,” Bora said with regret written all of her face.

“I took her to the hospital after that to get the treatment,”

‘So that was it, it’s not Taeyeon’s fault that Tiffany end up in the hospital with bruised face’ The tall inspector thought.

“Why you guys did not tell the police about this?” Sooyoung asked.

“Tiffany is marrying the only heiress of Kim Group, the honourable family in Asia, getting involve with her ex and poli

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter