Arrested.

My Missing Bride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sooyoung shut down her laptop and proceed to wear her jacket, she then saw one cubicle that was still been occupied.

“Seohyun? Why are you still here? It’s late already,” Sooyoung said as she approached the cubicle.

“Oh Sooyoung unnie, I’m still checking on Tiffany and Taeyeon Kim’s background, apparently before Tiffany met Taeyeon, she have a boyfriend called Buck?” Seohyun squinted her eyes as she tried to read the guy’s full name.

“Okay, how is he relevant to our case?” Sooyoung crossed her arms and leaned on the table.

“They broke up while they were in the US before Tiffany came to Korea, he started to resurfaced again after Taeyeon and Tiffany got married, here’s the proof” Seohyun explained while opened a new file, showing the CCTV photos in one restaurant, the ‘Buck’ guy talking to Tiffany.

“So you were trying to say that Taeyeon is jealous with Tiffany’s ex trying to win her wife back?”

“It could be unnie.. But it is just my theory,”

“But again Seohyun, if Taeyeon is jealous.. don’t you think she will get rid of this guy instead of her own wife?”

“Like I said before, it is just my assumption,”

“Let’s meet with this guy, where does he live?” Seohyun type something before face Sooyoung again, “The question is, where does he work at this hour?” Seohyun showed the information about the guy.

“Heartbreak Bar huh, let’s go,”

***

The inspector and her assistant arrived at the bar in the middle of Gangnam called Heartbreak Bar, Sooyoung took a deep breath,”It’s been awhile since I last step into the bar,” They walk to the entrance which been stop by one big guy.

“Hey, no membership no entry,” The guy said strictly making Sooyoung chuckled, she took out her police ID, she smirk when she saw the guy’s surprised face which he quickly hide it,”Is this enough for your membership thing? Or do you want me to throw your to the jail?”

“Please come on it,” The guy said, still expressionless.

“Unnie you are so cool back there,” Seohyun said as she still have that aw-ed look written all over her face. Sooyoung flipped her hair,”An officer should know when they can used their so called privilege,” making the younger girl chuckled. Suddenly someone who are wearing the hoodie bumped into Seohyun,”Sorry,” The person didn’t even turn properly to apologize before dashing out from the bar. Seohyun rubber her shoulder that been hit just now, she then looked at Sooyoung who are staring at her,”What is it unnie?”

“What happened to the Sharp-elbow-Seohyun, you should attack that person with your elbow,” The tall girl said teasingly which earning a hit from the maknae,”Ahh you are to mean Sooyoung unnie!” Making the older girl laugh.

“Now… let’s find this Buck guy, is he one of the bouncer?” Sooyoung winked at one of the bouncer that to her looked like a Brad Pitt.

“Umm.. no,” Seohyun couldn’t hide a disgusted face when one guy accidently puffed his smoke to her,”He is one of the performer for tonight,”

“So I believe we are looking for the dressing room right?” The older girl asked,”Unnie, it’s over there,”

As they walk to the dressing room suddenly they heard a screamed from the dressing room, the officers quickly grabbed their gun before barged in into the room.

It was a shocking sight for both of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter