Day One.

My Missing Bride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was just like a usual days at Seoul Police Department, a peaceful moment for Sooyoung and her team, until she heard a ruckus outside of her office.

 

“Please Mister, I need to meet with Inspector Choi!” One petite woman with a dark hair struggled as she wasn’t been allowed to enter the office.

 

“But Miss, this place is not opened for the public, if you want to lodge any report, you should go to the lobby not here!” The security said.

 

Sooyoung put her mug aside and walk to the scene,”What happened security Park?” She asked as she  looked at the petite woman which she believe still a student because of her young feature.

 

The security looked at Sooyoung and explain, ”Inspector Choi, this woman insisted to meet you although I said she need to make an official report first before meeting you,” The petite woman push the security away and quickly ran to Sooyoung.

 

She took out a photo from her cardigan, wiping the photo before showing it to the officer, ”Inspector Choi.. I need you to find her,” She said with a pleading look,”Please..?” She added.

 

Sooyoung looked at her, before she could respond, the security pulled the petite woman’s arm,”Miss, please make an official report down stair not here,” The petite woman once again struggle as she refused to follow the ahjusshi,”Please Inspector Choi, I know you can find her, please… she have been missing for a week.. please..! She have a critical asthma!” The petite woman yelled. Sooyoung sighed.

 

“Security Park, please let her go,”

 

“But—“

 

“Let her go, I will talk to her okay?” Sooyoung offered a small smile as she opened the door for the petite woman.

 

“Okay then, I will take my leave now Inspector Choi,” The security bows to Sooyoung.

   ***

“Have a seat, Miss..?”

 

“Kim Taeyeon, just call me Taeyeon,” The petite woman make herself comfortable on the couch.

 

“Right, Miss Kim Taeyeon, I’m Inspector Sooyoung,” The tall woman introduce herself as she sat across the petite woman. Taeyeon nodded,”I know, I have seen you somewhere on the tv,”

 

Sooyoung smiled, now it’s time to get into the bus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter