What a fine morning

Of course you can stay

Chapter 8

 

Reese's POV:

"I had fun, oppas! See you next time." I out my shoes on and was about to open the door but someone grabbed my shoulder. I turned around to face him.

"Yes, Donghae oppa?" He just stared at me. Creepy. And now I see a sly smile on his face. What has happened to this world? People get weirder everyday.

"I-is there something you want to tell me??" His stare was making me feel cold and weird.

"Nope.See you tomorrow! We'll pick you up. Bye!" He pushed me out the door and closed it before I could answer.

 

Next Morning:

 

"Neh, mom. See you later." I waved to my mom as she left the house for work. I silently ate my breakfast then a doorbell interrupted my most important meal of the day. I jogged to the front door and peeked through the peep hole. Oh joy.

"Yes?"

"We're going now! There's the car. Get your stuff and lets get to your school. The others are waiting inside."

"Fine...wait. Where did you get the car?" I asked Siwon oppa.

"Rented it yesterday after you left." He said noncholantly. I nodded in response. I grabbed my messenger bag and followed Siwon oppa to his rented mercedes benz suv

"Hello." I greeted the others when I got inside the car.

"Annyeong and good morning!" They greeted in unision.

 

School:

 

Of course, right when we got out of the car, everyone started to stare. I would have too. I mean who wouldn't look at 5 extremely handsome guys!!? We walked inside the gym, my head down. I hope those Elfs who chased me yesterday don't do that again!

"Reese!!", Chelsey waved at my direction. I quickly walked over to her with the oppas following behind. 

"Yo Ree----- OMFG!!! Wh-why are they uh....here?!", Chelsey was blushing hard while she spazzed. Jacqueline was just absolutely shocked once again. Emily....she doesn't really care. She's not asian and she doesn't like kpop. Emily just waved at them like they were normal. The oppas waved and bowed to my friends. I whispered into Henry's ear and he nodded. He whispered to the others and they agreed as well.

"We are, Supah Juni-oyo!!" The five greeted and of course Chelsey's and Jacqueline's reactions were hilarious. 

"OOHHH MAAHH GAWWD!! I JUST DIED IN A HOLE!!" Chelsey fanned her self. She was like a cherry! It's ironic because she hates cherries.

"SSSSS-IIISWON Oppa... What do I do now?! Oh My Go--I mean goodness!" Jacqueline covered her face while Emily and Sarah took pictures of the two on their phones. 

"Blackmail photos!" Sarah and Emily highfived. I gave the oppas a small wave before they left. The rest of the time, I laughed at my shocked fangirl friends. Aigoo....they don't know how stupid they look!

 


 

  Ugh...school! I want to leave even though I just got here! I want to go back to elementary school where everything was small and easy.

    Teachers are a lot less strict too like my old 6th grade teacher, Mr.Robert. He was 26 back then and randomly sang in the hallway or act like a kid. If I had powers I would so go back in time and do what i've wanted to during my shyest years. That reminds me of the new group that debuted, EXO! OH KRISUS, LUHAN MY ULTIMATE EXO BIAS! EXO is so hot! OMGEEE MENTALLY FANGIR---

     "Hey!", My science partner whispered and I immediately woke up from my day dream although it never left my mind. Like a TV on standby. I don't know..... •_•

     "They called your name through the speakers. They want you in the principals office. What did you do??" She whisper shouted at me and I just shrugged as I got out of my seat. What did I do??! I hate being randomly called in the principal's office. Did they find out I wasn't in school? Should I run for it?! Nah....more trouble for sure. Oh, I'm here. I entered the office, passing by the assistant desk, through a small hallway, the nurses office and finally the mahogany door. I knocked carefully on the mahogany door. She might yell at me for knocking too hard. because you know, it's mahogany xD Oh...how that sounded so wrong in my mind....keke knocking too hard.

 

    "Come in.", I heard Mrs. Smith's voice through the door. I slowly opened the door. Once it was opened all the way, I was in complete shock. 

 

 

 

 

 

 



 

It's been forever Cryers! Hehe I miss updating. I might be updating often since summer is coming very soon.

Subscribe

Comment

and please share this story with others! ^^

Annyeong!