What are you going to do now?

Of course you can stay

Chapter 6

 


 

Reese's POV:

I made my way down the isles of the auditorium and towards the sound proof double doors. It took me a while to open it since my hands were tied behind me. Since it's the first day of school I don't know my schedule. If I go get my schedule now, I'll just get in trouble. Those effing assistants always need an excuse from you xP. Second, tomorrow I'll be in so much trouble! Skipping classes on the first day isn't a good first impression on your teachers. My mom will be so mad if she finds out about today.

Aish! Nica is soooo off my bestfriend list that I made in my mind just a few minutes ago. Where to now? Ah! I'll sneak past the office by dressing up like a teacher. But then that means I have to "" a teacher for clothes.....Yeah no. I never wanna go through that. I'll just wait for lunch. Meanwhile, I'll wait here infront of the auditorium doors. Can't really do anything with 4 knots keeping my hands tied.

 

LUNCH

The bell rang and from where i was standing I could see classroom doors swinging open and students coming out. I quickly leaned against the auditorium doors before anyone could see my tied hands. Don't want any rumours starting, right?

"Yah! Jacqueline, Chelsey. Emily, Vanessa!!", I shouted at the 4 who just passed by me. They turned their heads and were shocked to see me. I signaled them to head to the cafeteria. I followed once the hall was clear.

"She did that?!", Vanessa and Emily said in unison. Chelsey and Jacqueline already knew about all this since they were there.

"Yup. Nica seriously needs some doctor to help her out. She's outta the maximum diva level....", I ate my fries while I shaked my head. My friends helped me take the stupid rope off. Thank god I can move my hands freely now!

"So what now? She's gonna try and get back to you like she said.", Jacqueline asked as she ate her chopped carrots with ranch. I just shrugged. 

"I don't give a fudge. If she tries to embarass me or hurt me, I have a lot of things against her. No one beats me in anything! Well, except Vanessa here who's Miss Perfect," I pointed my fry at Vanessa who was sitting infront of me, "Besides, I can use Suju guys too!"

"What do you want me to do? Whack her until she's messed up or hump her good until she feels uncomfortable??", Emily the most erted one in our group suggested. We laughed out loud at her suggestion and shook our heads.

"Yeah!", Chelsey pumped her fist in the air.

"Eww!", Jacqueline's mouth hung open at Chelsey's outburst.

"Although we kinda want to see you hump her all day long, that's just lesbo."

"I know right. I was kidding. I can still whack her or take her glasses so she's blind all day. OR! I can put packages of pads in her bag in the morning! Then put red dye on her pants too! That way she'll freak out.", Emily nodded at her own suggestions and laughed, her head throwing back. We laughed with her throughout lunch.

After lunch my friends and I split and they went to their designated classes. As for me, I'm still in the cafeteria standing next to the glass emergency exit door incase I get caught by some nearby lurking teachers. this first day of school.

Knock knock knock knock knock~

I heard faint knocks somewhere, but I just ignored them,

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!!!

I fell to the tile floor after hearing the surprising loud knocks. Once I stood back up, I saw Kyuhyun standing on the otherside of the emergency exit door. He smiled cheekily and waved. Then 4 more heads popped out behind him, hands waving. I waved back and crossed my arms, staring at them.

 

 


Authors Note:

Hello Cryers!

I updated yay! Sorry I didn't update earlier.

I have the flu XP

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I'm on my spring break so i'll try and update soon :D

HAPPY READING! 

SUBSCRIBE

COMMENT

SHARE