Bodyguards and Revenge

Of course you can stay

 

 Double update!!! yay! xD

 



 

 

 

Chapter 9

 

Reese's POV:

 

"Oh! Reese! You're here.", Henry exclaimed in his Canadian accent. 


     "Yeah and why are you guys?" I bluntly said while walking closer to the mahogany desk. She is some mahogany freak...I swear.

 

     "Do you know these boys?" Ms. Smith asked while she propped her head up on her fists. I nodded.


     "They came here just a few minutes ago and asked me of they could be your bodyguards..." Ms. Smith looked pretty annoyed and like she disapproves of the idea. 


     "Ah....I-I had no idea." I turned back and glared at them who were sitting on the couch like it was no big deal.
     "Sorry Ms. Reese but they're not allowed to do that."


     "Wait,", Donghae stood up and walked behind the desk and closer to the principal. "Please let us. We just don't want this pretty girl getting hurt. Like you.", Donghae was holding Ms. Smith's chin to make her eyes look at his and he talked seductively. Do you realize she's like...30!!!? I started making small tagging noises and hearing giggles from behind.

 

     "Uh-uh...Mr. I-I'm sor-rry but I can't...", she stuttered. Is it seriously working!? Omg. Her hands are like..... pressing down on her thighs! 


     "What if I let Siwon here help out here in the office just for today, hmmm? " Donghae winked and Ms. Smith's eyes widened. She nodded slowly and Donghae finally let go of her chin. They thanked her and I left with them, excluding poor Siwon oppa. I turned around before completely leaving and whispered, "Sorry!". He awkwardly stood next to Ms.Smith. He glared and sighed at the same time.

 

     "WAE!? WAE?! WAE?!" I shouted as soon as we were in the hallways.

  
     "You need protection from that girl! Was her name Micah?? " Eunhyuk scratched his head.


     "What!? I'm too young and I am definitely not lesbo! And no it's Nica."


     "OMG. No. That's not what he meant. He means is to protect you from getting hurt or anything from your friend!" Kyuhyun rubbed his temples. Yes. My mind is not pure Kyuhyun. I bet yours is a lot dirtier. They followed me all the way back to class. From afar I could see pople were coming out of their classes and switching. Must be time for second period. I went inside the classroom -I did my best to ignore the stares at me and the oppas- to collect my things. I grabbed my water bottle and 3 pound bag. So heavy! Ah! 

    "Henry!" I snapped my fingers in the air. He came closer. I handed him the bag. He grunted and whined. Yup it's heavy.


    "I trust you to not look inside unless you are told. Kyuhyun!" "Neh?" He spoke in korean.


    "Hold my water bottle. You won't mess up right?" I teased. He rolled his eyes. We all walked out and headed to my second period. I was walking in 2nd period and this is what I see. Everyone stops and they're staring at me. Hahaha see what I did there? I took my seat in the back of the class. Girls were drooling. I looked behind me to see the oppas winking and smirking. Wow..... I turned to face the front again and bam! I dug my shoulder into someones stomach.

 

    "AW!" Apparently I hit Henry. I smirked and continued staring at the board and waiting for the teacher. 

 

 

 

Siwon's POV:

 

 

    "Uh........ Ms. Smith, do you need any help with something?" I asked her after the guys left. I'm so getting them back. Leaving me with this pedo... Aish jinja!

 

I was trying to be polite but everytime I looked at her she was staring at me all yummy! Disgusting lady. She told me to follow her to the copy room and so I did. Now we're here in the copy room next to the machine. She was leaning forwardly, stomach against the copy machine, batting her eyes at me as we waited for her papers. I started feeling uncomfortable...or even more actually. I could tell she was trying to seduce me. I know I'm hot and all but that kind of fish doesn't suit this bait. She started her lips and leaning forward even more. Only a few inches away now.

 

    "Mr. Siwon. Could you massage my legs? They feel a bit sore." She said seductively. I have to admit. for a 30 year old, her voice was pretty y. I was sweating now and gulping.

 

    "S-sorry. I uh....c-can't. I think...uh maybe the umm vice principle c-could..." I nervously responded. She was going to reply but the machine finally finished printing. I sighed in relief and exited quickly. She followed after me, speed walking.

 

 

 

 

Reese's POV:

 

     During second period math, Kyuhyun would whisper some of the. answers to me. I didn't at math. In fact, I'm included in a special GT program that separates idiots from geniuses. I was just too lazy to do any work so I had him do it. I laughed loudly in my seat after I realized I'm the first to be done and we still have 20 minutes of class left.

    "Sorry...." I apologized to those I bothered with my laugh. The oppas behind me were playing with my hair and telling each other jokes. Or probably gossiping. This school can change you. After 3rd period, lunch time came. 

    "Who's paying for my lunch??" I asked as I linked arms with them. Everyone looked at Kyuhyun. 


    " What!? Hyungs why!?"


    "You answered it already. HYUNGS. You're doing this for you HYUNGS." Donghae emphasized the word hyungs and the rest of us nodded. He sighed in defeat.

 

    After buying our lunch, we headed for my table of friends. They were like puppies. Following my every move. 
    
    "Wooah!!" I tripped in the middle of the cafeteria. I was covered in fried chicken, soda, salad, and dressing. Everyone was looking my way. As I tried to carefully get up with the help of the shocked oppas, water was poured on me. I looked up and saw Danica. The oppas had gotten wet but only their arms and shoes. Danica was laughing and some other people were, too. Donghae oppa grabbed my hand and helped me up once more. Eunhyuk was about to charge at Danica but she disappeared like magic. I took the tray on the ground and walked to my friends Emily, Chelsey, Jacqueline, Sarah, Dominique, and John Matt. I sat next to John and the oppas sat next me. They waved at my friends and gave them a short introduction.

 

    "Did you see what she did!?" I ruffled my sticky wet hair in frustration. John dodged the sprinkles of water from my hair.

 

    "Why are they here?" Emily pointed a finger to the 4. I explained to them everything and they responded with "ohhhh" or "ahhhh for siwon".

 

    "What if we get revenge?!" The evil maknae spoke up. He had a grin on his face and was laughing to his self. I turned back to my friends. Emily and Dominique were all for it. I could tell by their faces. John Matt was laughing quietly. Chelsey and Jacq are being indecisive...as always. Sarah was smiling widely. 

 

    "Judging by their faces....they're in?" Henry questioned. I nodded while giving them a thumbs up. The rest of our lunch hour was spent planning the biggest revenge and possible suspension for us ever.

 

 

 



 

Gah! I will have a hard time thinking of a revenge! So....might take me a while to think of one. I hope you enjoyed this double update!

 

Subscribe

Comment

and share!