Let me go already!

Of course you can stay

This is Rafie!

Lately I've been obsessed with the Anycall Haptic CF from 2010 with DBSK and SNSD in it! I just kept laughing and Tiffany+Jaejoong is meh fave ^^ I think I've watched it.....20 times now?? It's just so adorable so anyway here is an update!!

Let's see how this one turns out. Check out my story "Heartache" also if you're a Donghae fan xD


CHAPTER 5

I awoke finding myself in the school's auditorium with my hands tied behind my back. Why am I here? I sat up and realized I have been lying down on the stage. Worst first day of school....I bet the teachers will think i'm some kind of troubled student who ditches school. Like those people in tv shows! Hmm let's see. We'll go back to this morning. 

Henry, Siwon, Kyuhyun, and the famous EunHae brought me fake lunch and I kicked them out. Second I was questioned by girls and ELF's on who the 5 were or how I knew them. Third I was running away and ended up in the parking lot behind a car. And then....oh yea! I think I got caught by the girls who were chasing me! But out of all places they chose to bring me here in the auditorium? Brainless girls....

"Oh....good you're awake."

I turned around and saw my best friend Nica! Is she going to save me now?! Thank god she's here!

"Ah Nica! My savior! Help me out of this rope. My wrist hurts.", I jiggled hoping the rope would loosen. Nica just stood there with a smirk watching me. "Aren't you going to help me?"

"Aish....Hellloooooooo I brought you here! I was the one who pulled your hair! Also some of the ELF's chasing you helped me out on this plan.", She faced palm herself.

"Whut? I don't get this at all. Is like theater class going on right now? Is this some kind of warm up or whatever?  I don't want to look stupid or anything. Mind if you like fix my hair incase people from behind the curtains are watching?", I looked at her and she smiled and nodded.

"Sure.", she reached out for my hair and patted it down. I looked up at her and smiled. She smiled back still fixing my hair then she suddenly pushed my head down.

"Wae? What was that?! Is that how you fix your hair?! No wonder your hair always looks messy....", I mumbled that last part to myself.

"Uh! Hell no! My hair awesome! Better than Chelsey!", she flipped her hair with her hand and stood there with her hands on her hips. Here comes the diva-ish Nica....

"Uhmmm I still don't get what's happening..", I looked around for people but it was just us. The whole auditorium was empty.

"OMG! How do you not get it,", She messed up her hair...well actually messed it up even more. It was messed up way before. I stared at her confused.

"Ok. I was the one that pulled your hair and covered your eyes that made you unconcious. I brought you in here with the help of a few ELF's that were chasing you! Get it?!" I thought for a while. This is making my mind process slowly. Idk why but listening and solving problems mentally jut ain't my thang, Yunho? (See what I did there xD)

I suddenly jumped up,"Omo!! You are just evil!!!! But I thought we were friends. I obsess about Suju and you obsess back then we go back and forth!"

"How come you SUJU gets to live with you?! HOW COME YOU HAVE EVERYTHING I DON'T?!",she stepped closer to me making me lean back a little.

"Woah. Woah. Wwooaahh. Calm down. It's not my fault god sent them to my house.", I smirked at her. She just stood there looking red and angry.

"What are you gonna do? Pull pranks on me? I don't care. You know how i'm devious."

"I'll strike when you least expect it....you wait.", she walked back then stopped. She snapped her fingers and 2 girls came out from the curtains.

"Chelsey?? Jacq?! You guys are helping her with this?!", I was shocked. These 2 rarely do anything bad.

"I didn't want to but she made me~", Chelsey whined and stood next to Nica. Jacq followed and stood on the other side of Nica.

"I'm....just going with the flow. Like always.", Jacq shrugged her shoulders and sighed.

"Why are you even doing this? It's kinda stupid. And I can't believe you called me delusional..", I rolled my eyes at her.

"Because! You get SUJU, you get new things, and 4 years ago in 8th grade you took my soul mate, Luke, away from me!", she got all up in my face and was actually crying.

In 8th grade, I think was my most horrible personality ever. I was walking to the park drunk. Drunk? Yea because I remember how there use to be a few kids in an alley drinking and they saw me pass by and persuaded me to drink with them.  I was in a bad mood because I found out my own boyfriend jsut died in a car accident so I said yes, but I was stupid to even say yes. So I arrived at the park and just started crying . I kept walking and ignored all the stares. Then I bumped into someone.

Flashback~

"Oh. Ehehehehe....m---an...he", I hiccuped in the middle of my sentence.

"It's alright. Are yo--- Oh! Reese?! Is that you? Why are you drunk?", Luke put both hands on my shoulders and shook me.

"It hurts a lot. A lot you know. To loose someone. I have to let go....and move on.", I moved closer to him and kissed him. Before I closed my eyes I saw his own eyes grow large, but then he closed it too. I bit his lip and he gasped, giving me entrance in his mouth. Luke pushed me against a tree, not caring we were in public. I wrapped my arms around his neck, still drunk. We sat on the grass, our lips still not disconnecting. I giggled and fell back, laying on the soft grass.

"You're way better than Nica.", he smirked and got on top of me.

"Hehehe.....Is this what m-moving on.....is?", I smiled at him and gave him a long passionate kiss. He pressed harder on my lips. We ended up being there till' midnight doing that but half the time I was asleep.

 I woke up and I was laying on the grass, my head hurting badly.

End of Flashback~~

I didn't remember what happened until a few hours later and I decided to keep it to myself instead of telling Nica.

"Y-you saw that?", I whispered at Nica who was still standing there crying. Chelsey and Jacq had no clue on what was going on.

"YES I DID! I was suppose to meet him in the park that day but I saw that....happening. In public!", she shouted at me and her voice echoed in the whole auditorium.

"I-I didn't mean it! I swear! I was drunk!",I'm crying now. I felt really bad about that time.

"I DO NOT CARE! I'll get back at you! And Chels, Jacq, forget you. I don't need your help anymore."

"Yesh!", Chelsey cheered and went out of the auditorium.

"Mmk whatever.", Jacq followed behind Chelsey.

"Bye..", Nica smirked and left the auditorium as well, leaving me standing on the stage with my hands still tied behind my back. Not even another hand to help me wipe my tears.

"AISH!!! SIWON OPPA! HENRY OPPA! KYUHYUN OPPA! EUNHYUK OPPA! DONGHAE OPPA!! WTF ARE YOU?! YOU REALLY LEFT AT GOOD TIME YA KNOW!?"

 


A/N: Ehehehe...sorta had writers block so just kept going with whatever I had in my head at that moment ^^ From now on my Subscribers are called "Cryers"

So Cryers, comment please!!! I want to know what you think of this paticular chapter!

BTW to Asiantales! Don't feel offended :D