Kinda Short Chapter Ahead ^^ Fake Lunch

Of course you can stay

 

Chapter 3: 
 
*In the gym*
 
"Reese!!", my friends Chelsey yelled from the middle of the bleachers while she waved her hands. I walked to up to her and saw the rest of my friends. Jacqueline, Emily, Sarah, Nica, Dominique, Kristine, Savanna, Vanessa and my bestest friend Chelsey.
 
"Hey!! I know I saw you guys during the summer but whatever! How was summer?", I asked excitedly as I sat next to them. The whole gym was filled with chatter. Even the 3 teachers watching the entire gym were talking and laughing.
 
"Okay...kinda boring and lazy. I missed school.", Emily shrugged. I just nodded. We continued talking about funny incidents and things that happened last year. 
 
No One's POV: 
 
Super Junior (Zhoumi is included too) got settled in their new condo. 6 bedrooms so 2 in each.
 
Henry who was so bored, wanted to see Reese. "I'm going somewhere so see ya later!", he yelled. He took an empty brown paper bag, called a taxi and bought some food. He asked the taxi to then drive to the school.
 
A few minutes after Henry left, Siwon who just really wanted to see Reese again decided to go talk to her. He knew she would still be in the gym and so he took his jacket, a brown paper bag and stuffed it with tissues. 
 
"Leeteuk hyung!!!! I'm gonna go out somewhere okay? I'm taking the van!", Siwon yelled as he put on his jacket. He heard a faint okay from his tired hyung and so he left.
 
Donghae and Eunhyuk who were sharing the same room were lying on their beds silently.
 
"Want to go and visit Reese? I miss her. She's still in the gym. It's not 8 yet.....", Donghae asked as he played with his pillow.
 
"Yeah sure, why not. But we need an excuse to be there.". Eunhyuk replied.
 
So the two went to the kitchen, took 2 brown paper bags and put one piece of candy in each bag then piled tissues on top of the candy. 
 
"Hey!!! Hae and I are going somewhere! You guys just rest!!", Eunhyuk yelled.
 
"Yeah whatever." 
 
They left the condo and took a taxi to the school.
 
Kyuhyun wanted to see Reese and play video games with her...and see her. He decided to take a brown paper bag and wrote her name on the front. Adding the word Lunch. He left without saying a word to the other members.
 
 
Was that too short? Oh well, next one will be longer. ^^ Happy Reading!