Fake Lunches 2

Of course you can stay

 

A/N: 

In the last chapter entire super junior came, Reese went to the gym early in the morning for school and Siwon Donghae Eunhyuk Kyuhyun and Henry wanted to meet her so they went to her school with their fake lunches. ^^

I would love a real lunch from them though :D

Ok on with the story!^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Chapter 4

 

Henry's POV:

I started walking toward the gym doors after I paid the taxi driver. I hope Reese will like the In n Out burger and fries I bought her for lunch! When I entered the gym there were like 1,000 people sitting on the bleachers, voices echoing. I tried looking for Reese and noticed that a few girls were looking at me. Am I that good looking? Hehehe ^^ As I passed the middle section of the bleachers I heard someone call my name. I turned around and saw Reese standing from where she was sitting with her friends. 

"Hey!! Reese!", I waved and she stared at me wide eyed. She quickly excused herself from her friends and walked down the bleachers.

"Henry! What the heck are you doing here??!",she whisper shouted, still a bit shocked.

"I-I uh brought your lunch...ummm that you forgot?"

"What are you talking about?! I buy food from the cafeteria..."

"Noooo you left this at....your uhhmm....house! Yeah you left this there.", I gave a nervous smile.

"I think I would know when I packed my lunch and it's really not good that you're here because 1 I have 3 asian friends who are fans of super junior sitting right there and starring at you,", she pointed to her 3 friends with mouths open. (A/N: Those 3 friends are Chelsey, Nica, and Jacqueline) I turned back to face Reese.

"And 2,", she poked me on the chest. "They are not the only asians and ELFs at this school! You will get chased and I will--------",she stopped talking and her eyes widened. She was starring somewhere behind me. I questioned her look and decided to turn around. There, I saw 4 guys with brown bags, pushing each other. *sigh*

 

Reese POV:

Is that Henry?!! What's Henry doing here?! He'll get chased by the asians of this school! No one can resist his chubby cheeks...I can't even.resist those cheeks ^^

Back to the point! WHAT IS HER DOING HERE?! I called his name out. He turned around and waved. My 3 friends Jacqueline, Chelsey, and Nica are panicking right now, not even listening to Emily talk about her summer. I excused myself from our little group and walked over to Henry. I can feel some girls starring at me and Henry. I asked him some questions and he told me he brought me my lunch. That I "forgot". Gosh...sometimes he can be so stupid. I told him he would get chased and so would I but just when I thought things couldn't be more worse, 4 guys entered and I stood there wide eyed.

 

 

No Ones POV:

While Henry was inside the gym looking for Reese, the 4 guys were outside in the parking lot racing to get inside first. They arrived at around the same time holding brown tissue filled paper bags. 

"What are you doing here?!", Eunhyuk and Donghae yelled at the other 2.

"I'm...here to see Reese!", Kyuhyun shyly answered.

"I brought her lunch!", Siwon shaked his paper bag.

"Well we did too."

They all ran to the gym doors and at the same time pushing each other while entering. They stopped as soon as they saw Reese standing with Henry. As soon as they entered most girls stopped what they were doing and started fixing themselves, trying to look good for the 4 handsome men that just entered.

"You guys are so slow...", Henry waved his finger at the 4 guys walking towards them.

"Annyeong Reese!", The 4 said in unison. Reese face palmed her self.

"Whhhhhyyyyyyyy are you guys heere?~~~"she whined.

"You forgot your lunch!!", The 4 answered nervously altogether. Henry stood next to Reese, facing the 4 and again, shaking his head.

"You guys are such dorks....and idiots. You're lucky you're from Super Junior. Now leave! You are causing stares and it's embarassing! Later all girls are going to ask me how I know such handsome men! And I'm pretty sure my 3 friends over there are about to faint.", Reese rolled her eyes and stared at her 3 friends who now had their mouth opened and looked so pale. 

"Yah! Nica!! Stop drueling and just come here if you want Kyuhyun and Siwon's autograph!", Reese yelled at her which made the girl turn pink and look away.

"OK, guys pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaassssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeee leave!!!!", she begged and made a puppy dog face.

"Not until you take our lunches...", Kyuhyun waved his paper bag infront of her face.

"Ok OK!" She took the 5 lunch bags and felt something weird and unusual. "Why do these feel.....so, so light?"

"...."

Reese opened each bag and found tissues in them except for just one. 

"Really?!! You come here to give me fake lunch??!!!!"

"..."

"At least Henry gave me edible lunch and not paper!"

"We didn't give you just paper! We also gave you a piece of candy!", Donghae pointed to his and Eunhyuks lunch bag for her.

"Ok...what's the real reason you guys are here?",she eyed them suspicously.

"Well.......wejustreallywantedtoseeyoucuz'itfeltsolonelyandsadwithoutyou!",they all said in unison, smiling widely at the end of their sentence except Kyuhyun who was smirking. As always.

"What?", Reese asked.

"We felt lonely so we made fake lunches just so we could see you. There....just to sum it all up.", Siwon sighed.

"Awwwww! Don't worry I'll visit you guys after school later! But not now because you have to go! I'm keeping Henry's lunch...cuz' it's real food.", Reese gave Henry a tight hug and he gladly hugged back while he stuck his tounge out at the other guys who were pouting.

"Ok.....so bye! Shoo!" Reese pushed the 5 men out of the gym and to the parking lot. "See you later!" When Reese walked back to her seat, she recieved glares from some girls and her 3 fangirling friends started to shoot questions at her.

"Why do you know super junior?!"

"Why are they here in LA?!"

"Can we meet them?!!"

"And since when were you so close with them that you can hug em'?!!"

"ANSWER US!"

"Oh well....I forgot to mention earlier that Super Junior stayed with me for like a month. Hehehe...sorry, sorry, sorry...", Reese danced the popular song but the 3 just stared at her.

                                                                                           

                                          

Reese POV:

I told my friends the story about why the 5 stayed with me and my mom and all of super junior suddenly arriving for vacation. They were freaking out during the story. Jacqueline was squealing, Chelsey was babbling on about her meeting Sungmin, and Nica spazzing all over her seat. Just when we were about to actually go inside the school and start our classes, a crowd of girls started asking me how I knew those handsome guys and if they could have their numbers. 

"Super Junior!! OMG!!"

"Who were they?? And can I have their number!?"

"Why would they hang out with someone like you?!"

"! Playing on 5 different guys!"

"Why would they even hang out with you?"

"Can I meet those handsome guys again? And what's their names???!!!!!"

"HOW DO YOU KNOW SUPER JUNIOR?!! Henry is MINE! UGGHH!!!"

They started to walk towards me. One asian girl who was probably an ELF, started to pull on my hair. My only escape was the gym doors so I ran outside to the parking lot. They still followed me! I ran and hid behind a car. Wow......these girls are scary! And I thought last year was bad. This year will be so much worse... I breathed heavily. I could still here some running so I kept quiet. I was going to move behind a different car but then someone pulled my hair super hard and covered my eyes and mouth.

...................

Crud. I'm caught!

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

A/N: YIPEE! UPDATEEEE!! Okay...I may update tomorrow like a short chapter. HAPPY READING TO ALL! Stay on Asianfanfics!! ^^