Dreams do come true!

Of course you can stay

 

Chapter 1

"Reeeessee! Get down here! It's time to eat lunch! It's 12 oclock!", Mrs. Lee yelled from the kitchen. Reese rushed downstairs. She grabbed the TV remote and sat on the dining chair. She put it on the recording of Music Core's episode she missed last week.

"Thanks Omma for getting subscriptions to the korean channels!!", She thanked to her mom who just served the food.

Reese sang along to the songs. Her mom just giggled. She likes kpop too! Her omma was a big fan of H.O.T.

 

Reese' POV:

I sang along to the songs being sang by my favorite kpop idols! 

"Omo! Super Junior!!", I jumped out of my seat and grabbed the remote again, making the volume higher."Bwara Mr.Simple Simple!", I sang as I started to eat my food again. Omma just rolled her eyes and started singing with me. 

She liked super junior too. She says they're cute. Once she pointed at Leetuek and said he's really hot and cute with his dimples! Yea..omma is weird but really nice to peopel. I squealed as Eunhyuk started dancing his solo! Wow!! Kyuhyun's voice is just so amazing!! These dudes are just so HOT!! I squealed again.

"You're too obsessed."

"I am not obsessed! I'm just...err.. a hardcore fan! Yea, a hardcore fan.", I protested. "Ok...", my mom replied.

 

No One's POV:

"Hyung! What do we do?! We came here to L.A. for a vacation and this is what happens?!", Kyuhyun panicked. The 4 other guys panicked as well. Their van just fell of a cliff and in a river!

"I told you not to take a break here because it didn't look safe!", Henry pointed down to the sinking van in the water. "We can't call anyone because our phones are down there in the van! Lucky us that we saved 2 of our luggages.", Henry continued panicking. 

"It's fine! We can go and walk. We're almost at L.A. anyways.", Siwon suggested. Kyuhyun, Eunhyuk, Donghae and Henry whined and started walking behing Siwon. 

After hours of walking, they reached L.A. around 4 oclock. "Yes we're here in L.A!", Donghae panted. "Where are we going to stay?", Eunhyuk asked, who was panting as well. 

"We can look for a hotel, let's go!", Siwon motioned to them. No one moved. "Right...our wallets were..in uh the van...", SIwon face palmed his self.

"Maybe we can ask the people in that subdivision if we can stay with them until we find a way to go back to contact the other guys!", Kyuhyun pointed to a subdivision close by. Everyone agreed and walked to the subdivision while dragging the 2 luggages. They went to the first house near the entrance.

House #1: Could we -- No! *slam door*

House #2: *Explain story* Sorry but No...

House #3: No.

House #4-8: No...... 

House #9: *Ring Door Bell*

 

Reese POV:

"I'll get it mom!", Reese got off the couch and walked to the door. She opened the door and suddenly froze. She couldn't believe what she was seeing.

"Hi! I'm Siwon. You see we need a place to stay at for a while. Our van fell off a cliff and into the water. And ---(A/N: too lazy to type in the whole explanation ^-^ so skipping that.)

"You're...Su-Su-per Junior!!", I stuttered. I cleared my throat. "D-did you say you need a umm place to stay at?", I tried acting cool so I didn't look like a crazy fangirl..even though I'm not one.

"Omo! You know us?!", Henry, who was sitting on their luggage, asked. I nodded and told them I was a big fan. 

"So anyway...you need a place to stay at for a while? What are you guys even doing here in L.A?", I asked calmly but in the inside I was like a flaming ball of fire ready to burst!

"We asked for a vacation so...we came here.", Donghae answered as he flipped his hair out of the way. Aigoo! I think i'm blushing! 

"You're more than welcome to stay here!", I said in Korean. I wanted them to know I could speak korean so they wouldn't feel so uncomfortable.

"Omma!!!!! Come here!", I yelled which echoed in the house. After a few minutes she came and was surprised when she saw who was at the door. "Umm...Reese, isn't this Super Junior?!", omma whispered in my ear. I nodded and told her everything. 

"You guys can stay here as long as you need to!", my omma greeted them after I told her their story. "By the way, I'm Mrs. Lee and this is my daughter Reese."

"Ahh! Kamsahamnida!", they said in unison while they bowed politely. Can't believe Super Junior is going to stay here at my house!! Dreams do come true!

 

A/N: How was my first chapter!? COMMENT on what you think! SUBSCRIBE to support my story!