Bring The Boys out!

Of course you can stay

 

Chapter 2
 
 
 
 
 
*After 2 weeks* Friday
 
Reese POV:
 
"Hey guys....I realized something. Why don't you just call your Leeteuk hyung so you can have them buy you a plane ticket back or something?". They were chilling on the couch while watching tv. I laid down on the carpet floor next to Kyuhyun while I watched him play with my PSP.
 
"Because we have no phones.", Siwon replied and he continued changing the TV channel.
 
"You can use my computer to send him an email or like twitter! Duhhh! Wait I'm kidding!! DON'T LEAVE ME!!! Forget what I said! There is no such thing as a laptop or email or twitter! I don't even own a laptop! Pshh...."
 
"......Give me your computer." Siwon gestured for the laptop. I sighed in defeat and ran up to my room and grabbed my blue laptop. He got on twitter and started typing a message. The rest of us gathered around him. 
 
 
 
Message:
 
Dongsaengs and Hyungs! We are currently in poverty here in LA! The car fell off a cliff and in the water so now we are living with a really nice girl and her mom. Good thing she's our fan! But she's not crazy ^^
 
"You're not crazy right?", Eunhyuk asked me, while he eyed me suspicously. "Of course not!!"
 
So we need your help ASAP! Get us a plane ticket or watever. REPLY SOON!
 
Siwon sent the message to all members and we just sat there waiting.......
 
"They should reply soon. They always make twitter posts.", Donghae patted Siwon-ah's back.
 
 
 
*Next day* Saturday
 
Henry's POV:
 
"YAH!! REESE! GIVE ME THE LAPTOP PLEASE!!", I screamed in her ear as she rolled over on the bed and fell to the ground.
 
"HENRY!! Shut the up!!!!", she groaned and got up from the floor. She walked to the desk at the corner of her room and took out the laptop from a drawer.
 
"Say please..."
 
"Please hand me the laptop." She handed me the laptop and I walked downstairs to the living room. She followed behind me. I gave the laptop to Siwon hyung and he got on Twitter. We all once again gathered around him. He clicked his messages and saw one from Leeteuk hyung.
 
"YES!" We cheered in unison. I saw Reese pout. She looked sooooo cute!!! Way cuter than Sungmin hyung! Wait...did I just say that? 
 
"Don't worry Reese! We won't forget you! After all, you are the one who helped us!", I comforted her and her pout turned to a wide smile.
 
 
Message:
 
What? The car fell in a river?! Don't worry we are coming there....all of us!!! We get a vacation too because our Mr.Simple promotions went extremely well and our SS4. We are staying at a condo there for......well we're not sure how many months. We'll pack all your clothes and etc. We're leaving tomorrow and arriving Monday around 6 am? Send us the girl's address so we can pick you up when we arrive. See you soon!
 
(A/N: BTW Heechul won't be leaving for the army here ^^) 
 
Siwon sent him Reese's home address. I could tell Reese is really happy by the look on her face. She looks so cute!
 
"Alright! Let's bring the boys out!!". Reese sang. We all looked at her weirdly. 
 
"What?...I'm not just an E.L.F. I'm also a Sone!.....and B2TY, Shawol, Blackjack, Bestfriend, and a lot more.", We all just shrugged. There was a long awkward silence until I spoke up.
 
"....LET'S BRING THE BOYS OUT!!"
 
"Yeahh!!! Wooh!!", we all started cheering and dancing.
 
Kyuhyun's POV:
 
Yes!! We get to stay here longer...means I get to see Reese for a much longer time! Yes, I like Reese. She plays video games, she can cook, she's extremely fun to hang out with and she's pretty. I was so happy I hugged her tight and picked her up. I immediatly put her down they all gave me a 'WTF' look.
 
 
 
Donghae's POV:
 
When Kyuhyun picked Reese up while hugging her, I felt my heart fill with jealousy and at the same time I'm so happy I can see Reese a lot more! Thanks LSoo Man for the vacation! 
 
 
 
Eunhyuks POV:
 
After Kyuhyun put Reese down and there was a long awkward moment, I ran to her and gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek.   That's how you get a girl xD! Everyone was so shocked. I just smirked and I saw Reese blush. 
 
Siwon's POV: 
 
Kyuhyun just lifted Reese up and Eunhyuk just kissed her cheek. I was about to give her a hug and take her out for a walk or something. Instead I just sat there and stared at her face. I can tell everyone seems to have a crush on her.
 
 
 
*Next day SUNDAY*
 
"Oh no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE SCHOOL TOMORROW AND I FORGOT!! This stupid summer break was really fast. Mom! Why did you tell me just now?!"
 
Someone screaming woke me up. I checked the clock and it was 7 in the morning. Some of the guys was awaken by the sudden outburst as well. (a/n: They are all sharing a room.)
 
We all ran downstairs to see Reese panicking and her mom walking out of the house to go to work.
 
"What's wrong?", Henry asked. "I have. School. TOMORROW!", she walked up to henry and grabbed him by the collar of his shirt.
 
"wooaahh......it's okay, it's just school!" Henry took her hands off him and he gave her a hug. I twitched......Henry you flirt.
 
"What's so bad about school?" Kyuhyun asked with a hint of sadness in his voice. Hmm.
 
"Well it's not bad! I have my friends and everything but my friends and I are usually hated by the super mean and popular people of our grade because...oh I don't know. Maybe because we're average? And I just don't want to see their faces again."
 
"It's okay! You can tell us all your problems with those kids and we can beat em up!", Donghae started punching the air and Reese just chuckled.
 
 
 
*The Next day MONDAY*
 
Reese's POV:
 
I did my daily morning routine and got ready for the first day of Senior year! It's only 5 in the morning and now I'm eating breakfast alone. I don't want to wake up the guys.......ah!! The rest of Super Junior are arriving today! I quickly woke the guys up and reminded them about today. They got ready, packed whatever didn't drown in the river and ate breakfast with me. 
 
"Why are you up so early? And where's your mom?", Eunhyuk-ah asked me as he drank his strawberry milk.
 
"Well I need to get to school, remember? She went to work early." 
 
"You have to get to school at 6? That's stupid.", Kyuhyun's eyes widened.
 
"Anio. The school doesn't open until 8 o clock. Students who get there before the school opens, stay in the school gym and sit on the bleachers and hang with friends. That's why everyone goes to school early. Just to talk to friends,", I finished my orange juice,"and I am one of those people."
 
They just nodded and continued eating their breakfast. Suddenly the doorbell rang. All of us shot out of our seats and ran to the door. Donghae opened the door and quickly gave the person a big hug. 
 
"Ahem....uhhhh Hae, that's not Super Junior. That's the mail man....Sorry Sir.", Siwon apologized to the mailman. Donghae let go  of the mailman and apologized too. We took the mail and the mailman just walked away dumbfounded. We all laughed hard when we closed the door. Donghae blushed in embarrassment. After a long time of laughing we all stood there staring at each other. Then the doorbell rang again! 
 
"Wait! Before you get all excited let's check who it is first.", I suggested. They nodded in agreement. I opened the door just a little and saw 7 handsome guys standing there! I looked back at the five guys behind me and smiled widely at them. Siwon opened the door all the way.
 
"LEETEUK HYUNG!!!", They yelled in unison. Everyone entered the house and I greeted them one by one.
 
"Thanks for letting them stay here.", Leeteuk-ah shook my hand.
 
After what seemed like an hour of talking and getting to know more about each other, they headed for the door. I checked my watch. 7:25
 
"Bye Reese-ah! See you some other time and thanks again!"
 
"We'll visit you! Or you can visit us!"
 
"Thanks again! Bye!"
 
"Wait, do you think you can drop me off at school?" I didn't want to walk to school since it was a kinda far.
 
"Yea sure!" Sungmin-ah took my hand and lead me to a van. I told them the directions and got there at 7:30. Yes! School hasn't opened so I get to chat with my friends! I got out of the van and said my goodbyes and thank yous.
 
 
 
A/N: I finally updated!! It's been such a long time! STUPID SCHOOL. I blame my social studies teacher.
 
"Students we have project eh- eh- eh-! Its due in 4 days eh~ are you listening? eh~ eh~ eh~ eh eh eh~"
I am serious...she talks like that. She also says yo, dope, the bomb diggity, and other words she thinks teens these days say "=_=
 
Well I hope you liked this chapter!! COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!