Market SUJU

Of course you can stay

HII!!!

 


Chapter 7

 

"Are you guys like...my personal stalkers?" I asked in an annoyed tone as I opened the emergency door with all my strength.

"OW!" Kyuhyun rubbed his nose and forehead. I smirked. That was on purpose, Gamekyu. I closed the door and stood infront of the 5.

"Yesh. We like stalking you only because we miss you too much. You are my water whenever i'm dehydrated! I-we miss you like the biscuit misses the gravy!" Eunhyuk kneeled down on the grass. I laughed at his silliness.

"So why are you guys here?" I asked after Eunhyuk stood back up.

"Because we were waiting outside of the school for you. Then we got hungry so Kyuhyun suggested to sneak in the cafeteria to get food. We would've gone to Mcdonalds or somewhere but, we never know. You could have been released early and we weren't there! So we went here to sneak in and we saw you! I think the rainbow just lead us to our pot of gold." Siwon winked. These guys are extremely cheesy today.

"Wait a minute. The cafeteria is empty. That means everyone's in class. Why aren't you?" Henry's eyebrow rose up as he crossed his arms. The others did the same.

"Eh, just got kidnapped by a lunatic friend. No biggie." I shrugged my shoulders.

"BWOH?!" They yelled in unison.

"What do you mean?" Donghae tilted his head.

"I got chased my some elfs after you guys left. Then next thing I knew I woke up in the auditorium with my hands tied up and my bestfriend standing next to me laughing." I shook my head in disappointed.

"Why did she kidnap you?"

"She just has a crazy part in her brain and she's jealous of me. Danica is just a delusional lunatic. And I can't even believe she calls me a delusional fan all the time. Seriously, I think she needs a new vocab word! It's all she says!" I rolled my eyes. (No offence to Asiantales ^^)

".......F her then!" Kyuhyun shouted out.

"We're taking you out of school." They grabbed my hand and dragged me all the way to the parking lot and to their van. Siwon threw me inside like a grocery bag.


 

"Why are we here?" I pointed at the tall expensive looking building outside my window. 

"It's our condo!" They opened my door and again, dragged me inside the building and elevator. We stopped infront of a creme door with gold numbers. Henry took out his keys to open the door.

"Why are you bringing me to Super Junior's condo!?" I was already tired and they're testing my patience.

"So you can get to know us." Donghae replied as we all stepped inside the condo. Wow...this place is extremely fancy. The living room is elevated and in the middle of the condo. There's a fireplace, leather couches and a flatscreen tv. There's a spiral staircase leading up to an indoor balcony with one door. The kitchen is to the right when you enter and it's all stainless. The left side of the elevated living room is a hallway and the right side is the dining room.

"Woah."

"Yeah, we know."

"EVERYONE! DINNER!!!! PLEASE  COME OUT OF YOUR ROOMS!" Evil Maknae...tch.

"Oh. No kyu. You don't need to do that." I waved my han ds frantically infront of him. I really want to meet them again but I'm pretty sure they're super tired and want to rest. And also....I want to go home and sleep too. Yeah. Giving up a chance to meet them just so I can sleep? Yup. I'm crazy.

"It's fine! They won't mind! And I bet you just want to leave and sleep!" Kyuhyun pouted and shouted again. He just read my mind. A few minutes later everyone came out of their rooms still dressed up in the clothes they were wearing when I met them earlier.

"Oh! Reese! What are you doing here?" Leeteuk oppa stretched and rubbed his eyes.

"Ah. Annyeonghasseyo!" I said in korean. "The guys brought me here. Or dragged me...again." I turned around and saw the 5 smiling sheepishly.

"You should stay and have dinner here!" Zhoumi oppa suggested. Of course I said yes!

 

After the most cutest and awesomest dinner ever:

 

"Let's play a game!" Mochi came out of his room holding a tin box. We all gathered in the elevated living room. I just love their living room. We moved the table so we could sit in a circle. 

"What's the game?" I asked Henry as I sat between Heechul oppa and Siwon oppa.

"I made this up. It's called Market SuJu Everyone knows how to play but I'll explain since you don't. There's 9 cards of each Super Junior member. All 15 members so that's 135 cards altogether." He opened the tin box and took the cards out. He made 15 stacks with 9 cards in each.

"Since there are 13 people playing you take out two members so now there's 117 cards." Henry started took out Kangin and Hangeng. He asian shuffled the cards and placed a bell in the middle of the circle.He passed out 9 cards to each of us.

"So now, you try to get 9 of a kind by trading with people. Once you have 9 of a kind you ring the bell and you win!!" I nodded happily. I get it now! I had 4 kyuhyun cards, 1 leeteuk card, 3 heechul cards, and 1 Siwon card. Hmm...I guess i'll try to get all kyuhyun.

"Ok. 1....2......3......and Start!

"TRADE 2!!!" "TRADE 4!!" Everyone was yelling altogehter. "OOO!! I'LL TRADE TWO!! YAHH! LEETEUK I SAID I'LL TRADE TWO!" "TRADE ONE!" "TRADE 5!" " TRADE 5, TRADE 5!!"

"OOO!! I'LL TRADE FIVE!!" I raised up my 5 uneeded cards. Everyone was trading with someone. I handed my 5 cards to shindong oppa and he handed me his 5.

4 kyuhyun cards

2 Henry cards

1 Zhoumi card

2 Ryeowook cards

"TRADE 8!!!!!!" " NO! I'LL TRADE YOU 4 INSTEAD!!" "TRADE 1!!!" "OH OH!! HENRY AH! I'LL TRADE ONE!!"

5 Kyuhyun cards

1 Henry card

1 Zhoumi card

1 Ryeowook card

1 Leeteuk card

"I'LL TRADE 4!!!" I shouted over the others.

"OH! HOW ABOUT 2?!" Heechul oppa raised two cards.I traded my Ryeowook card. Heechul oppa traded me.....Ryewook card also.

"I'LL TRADE 2! YAH KYUHYUN! I'LL TRADE 2!" "NEH!!" "TRADE 4!!!" I shouted. "4!!!" I traded with Leeteuk oppa.

7 kyuhyun cards

1 Henry card 

1 Leeteuk card

"WHO WANTS TO TRADE 1?!!" Siwon oppa shouted. 

"HOW ABOUT 4?!" Kyuhyun waved his cards

"2 CARDS??!" I yelled out.

"1!!!" Donghae oppa traded with Siwon oppa.

"6 CAR----" "I HAVE----" We all stopped moving.

Donghae was sitting in the middle of the circle next to the bell, smirking.

"I win."

"AWW!!!!" We all pouted. 

"Blame it on Siwon! He traded with me and I won!" Donghae pointed at the horse next to me.

"SIWON-AH!!" "AISH!!" "PABO!!" "BUT I DIDN'T KNOW!!!" Siwon oppa argued back flustered.

"Let's play again!" I suggested.

We played 2 rounds and Donghae won all of them.

"OK, Nobody trade with Donghae!!" 

"That's no problem!"

"Yeah, okay!"

"We can just kick him out of the game. Yah! Fishy, your out until we say so!" Kyuhyun gestured him to sit on the couch just next to us. Donghae's mouth widened and then he pouted as he got up to sit and watch us play again. 

 


Author's Note:

This is just a random chapter I guess since I got writers block. Hope you liked it!