Meet Again

The Coldest Summer

 

 

 

January 2nd.

The day after New Year. As always, Taeyeon did not celebrate the holiday. To him it was just another ordinary day. 

Unlike regular people who would have the day off, Taeyeon have to work. It was another award ceremony. Taeyeon was not a contender in any category. This time around he was a presenter. The producer of the show thought it was a good idea to put Taeyeon and Tiffany, the rumored couple, on one stage. Having Taeyeon present the award to Tiffany. 

The male singer, although having much hatred toward the spotlight, accepted the offer. He thought it would ge an opportunity to ease up things between him and Tiffany. He got a feeling she hates him, but his feelings are rather neutral. He had no ill intent in rejecting her love.

Well, the female singer have a different mindset. In advance, Gina through her network got hold of the news that Taeyeon will be the presenter and she told Tiffany about it, of course.

The singer decided to invite a model male friend to accompany her on the red carpet and sit beside her at the award show. Tiffany and the model sure became the spotlight of the evening. Paparazzis couldn't keep their cameras down for even one second. The two were showy, flirty, and giddy.

...

"Go out, present, and get off as soon as possible." Key instruct as he is unhappy. As Taeyeon's manager he cannot help but think Tiffany is doing this on purpose- to embarassed Taeyeon. "This is ing ridiculous."

On the cue of the PA, Taeyeon walked out on stage with the envelope. 

He walk onto the extended stage and the microphone rise up. "Good Evening. I am very honored to present the Best Female Performer of 2016. All the candidates are deserving to be given this title. But the cruelty of nature only allow one of you to be the winner tonight." Stoicly, he began to rip the envelop open. "The winner is Tiffany."

The audience stood up and clap. 

Tiffany and the model  share a hug before advancing onto the stage. 

With the award in his hands, Taeyeon hand it over to Tiffany. "I am happy for you." He gave her a light hug afterward. 

Without saying anything back, Tiffany turn around and gave her acceptance speech. 

While she was doing so, Taeyeon turned back and walk backstage. He was not suppose to because the presenter usually wait until the award winner is finish with the speech. However, Taeyeon do not believe he should be on stage any longer. His duty was done.

"We are going to get the out out of here before the paparazzi catches up." Key said as he hurried Taeyeon pass the security and the next set of presenters.

....

In the black SUV Taeyeon loosen his tie and sit back as the driver start the engine. 

"You know that song your promised her?" Key began yapping beside him. "Forget it. She don't need it. That ing ." Key got furious over the fact that Tiffany and her manager thought it was a good idea to walk the carpet and sit in the show with a male model while other people are speculating that Taeyeon and her are dating. 

"It's fine." Taeyeon calmed his manager. "Now people won't think she and me are dating."

"She ing used your name," Key look to Taeyeon. "You are a million more times talented and famous than her. She and her manager are es." Seems like the manager will have no mercy toward the ladies. "She dragged you into this crap. If the paparazzi starts calling tomorrow and ask you about her ing problem I will tell them to go themselves in the ."

"She just hate me." Taeyeon responded calmly as if he's use to it. He look out the window as they cross the city bridge. Tall buildings and skyscrapers were lite up- very bright but meloncholy. Alone but yet so chanting. "Sometimes love turns into hate. She can't love me, so that feeling turned into hate." Taeyeon turned his head back, facing his manager. "She's not the first."

Key blankely stared at him, then responded, "Don't give me that philisophical bull. I am not Amber. Wait until she comes back from Chilli."

"It's Chile." Taeyeon corrects Key.

"Whatever."

....

 

 

 

Double Updates again.

I am going to make this a trilogy. And this one is the second one. Later I will come up with the before and afterwards.