Avoidance

The Coldest Summer

 

 

 

It was Christmas eve, and Taeyeon and Key were having dinner.

"What are your plans for tomorrow?" Key asked with much concern.

Taeyeon looked up from his bowl of lobster stew. "You know I don't celebrate Christmas." Ever since he moved out of his parents' home, the singer have spent every holiday alone at his tiny apartment.

"Then you should absolutely come to my house tomorrow night. I am hosting a Christmas party- a big one too."

"No thank you." Taeyeon politely declined the offer.

"Come on, Tae. You can't be alone forever." Key leaned back against his chair. 

Taeyeon have gone unresponsive again and continued eating.

"The stew must taste really good." Key tried to relax the singer. He have been with Taeyeon long enough to understand the singer's subtle body jesture.

 

...

 

"Bye."

Key and Taeyeon parted ways. The singer checked his phone on the way to his car. When Taeyeon was about to pull on the handle he realized he got one missed call from Tiffany, so he paused. He thought about answering it, but no. He turned off his phone and put it back in his pocket. Then entered the car and drove home.

 

...

 

"Hm?" Tiffany was not amused that Taeyeon didn't pick up her call. "What is he doing?" She thought. "Is he playing games with me? Didn't answer my text and now my calls too?"

Troubled, Tiffany asked her manager, Gina, for advice. They were stuck in night traffic, people were heading out of the city for the big holiday so the two spent much time analyzing the man's mind. In the end they came to this conclusion: Taeyeon is playing with Tiffany.

 

 

 

 

Double Update as always.