006

C L A U S U R A
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SIX

 

It wasn’t supposed to be like this.

This scene wasn’t like Luhan had imagined. This scene wasn’t like Luhan had planned.

It wasn’t supposed to be like this.

This scene should make them closer, not farther.

It wasn’t supposed to be like this.

Eirine wasn’t supposed to be angry at him. She supposed to be nicer.

Eirine wasn’t supposed to cry in front of him. She supposed to smile.

Why it turned out this way? Not that way?

 

 

The bell had ringed, it was a sign for students to gather in their class. They were bickering to each other as waiting the teacher to come. The topics were simple and boring. About weather, their day, their boyfriend or girlfriend, their ex, and the hot topic was about Luhan and Eirine. They pretended to speak so low, but actually, their voice was echoing on the wall. Eirine, the celebrity of the gossip didn’t get any effect from them, she had disliked them for so long and deal with them again would only drain her energy. In other hands, the new Hot artist was Luhan. He just debuted some weeks ago and he had already been the top in the searched list. His name could they hear everywhere.

“He’s fine, I like him,” one of the girls spoke. She was the one that started the conversation with Luhan three days ago. She had this something called crush on him since the first time he entered the class. But too bad, Eirine beat him to get him. Well, she wasn’t really got him, she was stuck with him who like to stick with her, all day long.

“Just wait sis, I think he will realize that she isn’t worth his kindness,”

“And he will come to me!” the girl cheered, laughing femininely as the boys looking at them. They exchanged a look. Their strategy to seduce a boy never failed. Every boy would fall at them in no time. Almost all the guys in their class were their ex. Their activities seduced them, got them confessed, dumped them. Although they had hurt them, they still supported them no matter what. Love is blind. But in another hand, Eirine was praying for them to get a karma.

“You can start flirt with him, you know?” the girl talked again, while Eirine groaned, seeing her homework still unfinished yet. She was sitting at the very corner bottom class, without a friend in front of her, neither beside her. She was alone, but she was happy... until this book ruined her mood.

“You can borrow mine,”

It was like a magic, but the class suddenly went silent. The girls stared at Luhan in wide eyes while the boys couldn’t make why Luhan like to spend his time with her. Was he got her body every day so he couldn’t let go since he was addicted? They... they knew, the title for her was made up by themselves. But seeing Luhan so happy could get closer to her, they began thinking their made up rumor was true.

“...”

“You seem can’t thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter