004

C L A U S U R A
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

FOUR

 

“What are you doing?” Eirine glared at the guy who stood happily beside her. She had run full speed to the bus, hoping to find the peacefulness. But the God must be hated her since Luhan suddenly popped next to her like a ghost. He smiled sweetly at her as if the glare of her was a smile too in his eyes.

“I’m going home,” he said. Eirine sighed. He was stubborn.

“Stop following me!” she almost cursed if there’s no elderly in the bus. Luhan blinked at him, literally confused.

“I’m not... I just come this way,”

Of course, Eirine was embarrassed by herself, but she didn’t want to admit it. What was she doing was ignoring his presence completely until her stops come into view. It was consumed freaking thirty minutes. Thirty minutes that annoying standing beside her, smiling like a fool, non-stop bringing eye contact—it was because Eirine couldn’t help but glanced at him although she was irritated.

She rushed, clutching her bag tightly, running away. She looked backward to find the street. Laughed confidently, she was slowing her steps for a while. The scene of her surrounding was nice. The cold breeze in the mid of Fall didn’t bring her to spread her hands in free. She had not done something like this for long. She always did this with someone who truly she missed until now. He was the one who suggested the idea and it brought a cheerful laughter to both of them.

“It’s nice, isn’t it?” Eirine spoke to her right side, smiling from ear to ear. But when she found no reply and finally awake that she was alone by herself. She felt the breeze didn’t welcome her anymore, they stabbed her exactly to her chest. She gulped and straightened herself, turning her head to look forward.

“Yes, I never knew it before,”

Eirine startle. She snapped to her left side. Her eyes became wide, “W-what... No! Why are you here?” she asked. Her voice wasn't’t dark and cold. It sounded like she was surprised to find him.

Luhan blinked at her, confusion literally written on his whole face. He tilted his head to get view Eirine’s face better, “What do you mean?”

“Argh! I said, stop following me!” Eirine felt she let a curse under her breath.

“I’m not...” Luhan looked up, “This is my way, though,”

Embarrassed? Yes, Eirine was really embarrassed right now. Twice. She felt her cheeks heated up. But she couldn’t admit it. Like before. She wouldn’t ever admit it. Her wall was too high to do such a low action like that. So, she brought up and excuse, lame excuse, “You are lying! Your purpose is to make me believe,” she sent him a death glare.

“... But it’s true,”

“Liar!”

She found her apartment. Three meters away from her. She speeded up without looking back, stopping at the front gate, standing breathless. She drawing a deep breath before turned around to catch the stalker. But she found nothing.

“Huh?” She... as stupid as it sounded, she tried to look for him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter