001

C L A U S U R A
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ONE

 

“Look! That freak is coming this way,” Eirine knew soon or later she would get her punishment. They ed their legs, it was so obvious they wanted her to trip on her way. Eirine knew that better. She saw it clearly how shameless they were. But she couldn’t help but pretended that their plan was worked. She fell on her knees. She got some bruises, but nobody care, as long as she was her.

Eirine couldn’t remember since when they started to bully her. In first year, everyone was busy making friends and captivated by the popular kids who like to hang out in cafeteria. Nobody bullied nobody. They said clearly that ‘bully’ weren’t their things. But... slowly some students approached her, they began asking her to borrow her note books. Eirine was a shy girl who couldn’t refuse her friends wishes, so she lent them freely. At first they returned her book. She was really thankful she finally had someone in her side.

But after more than five times, they never returned any of her belongings. They said they were forgotten about it. So kind Eirine was, she understood their situation. But they didn’t change, they became worse. They lied to her, they said they never borrowed anything from her. They also claimed that Eirine was a liar who like to blame them because they said they were innocent. From that time, everyone started to call her ‘nerd’. It didn’t affect her. But when they called her more than nerd, like freak, or , or something more powerful than that, it changed into bully.

Everyone was bullying her like there’s no tomorrow. Hide her belongings. Riped her books. Wrote a rude words on her table. Pushed her in corridor. Stole her money. And physical contact that burned her skin everyday. She never told her parents, since she never had one. She didn’t tell principle either, since they wouldn’t even glance at her. She was poor. Principle always hated poor student.

“Do you have client yesterday?” a guy suddenly sat in front of her, winking seductively, but it was fake. He didn’t really flirt with her. It was an insult. She didn’t answer. She never answered. “Uh... what’d happened baby?” he made a fake worried face, pinching Eirine’s chin, “Are you mad at me?” he pouted, glancing at his friends that surrounding them.

“How about we make it up right now? You and me, in the bathroom, shower ,” he raised one of his eyebrow, smirking while Eirine staying still. She didn’t even give him attention. The guy snorted and pushed her head b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter