002

C L A U S U R A
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TWO

 

“Why did you do that?” Eirine spoke after such a long time she kept shut, but her voice sounded so low and soft, actually she was whimpering. The grip on her wrist tightened, she didn’t expect that. It was hurt, making the invisible pain in her heart buried deeply. She tried to loosenen the grip, but it didn’t give her any change. She lifted her head to meet his eyes. They barely met each other. She didn’t expect him to do this huge useless thing. She expected him to act like others. Ignore her presence or bully her. There’s only two choices, why he created another one.

It was happened when Shin and their friends suddenly blocked her way to the class. They never did such a thing like this. It was new and Eirine didn’t know how to handle it with her poker face. All of them were throwing her nasty smirk. “I’ve found a client for you sweetie~” Shin sang, caressing Eirine’s cheeks. It was so sudden. She couldn’t really back away from it. The touch drained her energies. It made her pale. It made her screamed inside. She felt digusted to herself.

“He will arrive in fifteen minutes,” her reaction made Shin’s smirk grew wide. He chuckled as showed Eirine a picture of an old man almost if Shin didn’t blur his area.

“Go with him,” his voice suddenly became husky and low. He was threatened her. “Or... die,”

She stayed still, frozen in place. Her nightmare came true. Shin really sold her without her knowing? It was worked? So... what she needed was to follow everything? Was he her master now? Was I deserved this?

“You deserve everything,” Shin uttered, cutting her mind. Her eyes widened. Was he could read her mind?

“Go because I need his money .” Shin was no joke. He never did a joke.

Before Eirine would dumbly nod her head. Someone pulled her, bringing her somewhere that could make her breath freely for a while.

Eirine gulped as he bowed his head to meet her. His eyes were on fire, he was glaring. He glared into her soul, trapping her into tense atmosphere. But after seconds long, Eirine realized he wasn’t glaring at all. His gaze was too soft. Almost broken. His eyes were trembling hard, made the tears suddenly filled the surface. It broke, pouring his cheeks with salty water.

“Are you crazy?!” he shouted, tightening his grip more, made Eirine flinched. “Are you crazy?” he asked again, cracking at the beginning. He didn’t stop to give Eirine a time to reply. He drew a deep breath, blinked, and continued it softer, “I’m sorry... I didn’t mean to say ugly word like that, are you okay?” he showed her his worried face. For the first time Eirine saw someone who sincerely worried at her condition. But she couldn’t trust him.

“No, you are not, of course you are not,” he added quickly, shaking his head, mumbled something about how stupid he was, “Don’t lie to me, they are clearly bullying you!” his gaze sharpened but it back to the former and softer a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter