003

C L A U S U R A
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THREE

 

Yixing in her class, Yixing sat with her in cafeteria, Yixing accompanied her to library, Yixing walked her to the bus stop, Yixing stopped the bus and escorted her to her home, Yixing said goodbye, Yixing came back in the morning bringing sausages and eggs, Yixing never stopped talking to her, Yixing glared at the bully, Yixing protected her from the plan, Yixing here, Yixing there, Yixing everywhere with her.

“Aren’t you tired? Stop following me, don’t you? It only waste your time,” Although Yixing always by her side in every second of her life, she still couldn’t get used by his soft treatment to her. It was unfamiliar but weirdly Eirine deep down liked it.

Yixing thew her his famous smile, “Why would I?” he chuckled. “It’s fun wasting my time with you,” it was just a sentece. But it made Eirine blushing furiously. She didn’t know why. She cleared and walked again to return her some books to the library.

“Let me help placing it,” Yixing took some of the books and began working to another side of bookcase. It wasn’t really another bookcase. The bookcase was gluing into one. So from Yixing’s place, he could see Eirine clearly between another hole space for the unreturned book. He smiled, staring at her. It wasn’t long for Eirine to lift her head, to place the book on higher place, “Y-you!” she startled, making her book fall.

“Do your work properly, gezz,” Yixing from another side. Eirine picked her book and rolled her eyes.

“Just mind your bussiness,” then Yixing showed her his empty hand.

“I’ve finished them all,” seeing that, she pretended Yixing didn’t exist as she placed her book to the empty space, so Yixing couldn’t see her. He laughed and ran to another empty space. “You are slow,” he said, then Eirine placed her book there. Yixing ran to find the empty space. “You couldn’t beat me,” he chuckled, but again, Eirine placed her book there. Yixing shook his head and walked to her, leaving his place. But Eirine didn’t know. She walked to the empty space but finding Yixing wasn’t there made her panicked. Was he really gone?

“Aww~ you miss me, don’t you?” it was the first time Eirine felt she had lost him. It brought her tears to flow down from the corner of her eyes. She couldn’t imagine Yixing was gone and really left her. It was strange, why could she have a feel like that? Yixing was joined herlife only for a week long. Not even a month or a year, but his presence was everything for her.

“Akh—What’s wrong? Are you hurt?” Yixing hurried running to her. He cupped her cheeks and lifted her head up to face him, Eirine was sobbing hardly. It was her first tears after such a long time. “Are you hurt? Where?” he tried to examine her closely. But Eirine shook her head. It was actually hurt, yes she was hurting, but although Yixing really examined her carefully, he wouldn’t find it, because the one who hurt was her heart. It felt like blee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter