005

C L A U S U R A
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

FIVE

 

“Stop ignoring me do you?” Luhan spread his arms. They met in front of Eirine’s apartment. Luhan still in his uniform, while Eirine was busy separating her rubbish outside. She was shocked to find Luhan suddenly tapped his shoulder. But she was more shocked by his action that she couldn’t think a way to get out.

“I will say it quickly,” he took a deep breath, “I’mfreetomorrowandIthinkyouarefreetoosohowabouticecreamparlorweworktheproject?” he said it really fast, didn’t give any punctuation to understanding it. He smiled and looked at his wristwatch.

“TomorrowateightamIwillcometofetchyoubye,”

“...”

“..”

“.”

“Wait what?” Eirine asked, but Luhan had vanished.

 

 

She wasn’t said anything, she was sure. She didn’t say no, neither say yes. But why was Luhan standing in front of her apartment gate with bag and casual clothes? He also greeted the owner of her apartment and got a ton compliment from her. “Eirine, you are lucky, don’t lose him,” her owner, a middle aged woman patting her back as she walking in. Eirine eyed her suspiciously before walked to Luhan in mad.

“What are you doing here?!” she shouted.

“To fetch you, we promise to work our project remember?”

“What? No!”

“But you are here, that’s mean what I said is true!” he chirped. Eirine shook his head. He was weird, the epitome of weirdness. She should run away. She would get infected.

“I’m not!” Luhan suddenly said out loud, but he covered his lips immediately.

“What?” Eirine sent him a glare, “Sigh... you can back home now, I won’t do this,” she turned but Luhan wouldn’t her slip it pass easily. The promise was made to be broken, but for Luhan, a promise was made to keep it strongly.

“No, you had promised it to me yesterday, you should fulfill it!”

“But I wasn’t promised you anything!!!” she groaned.

“Yes, you were,”

Stubborn kid! ! ! !

“Stop cursing!” Luhan shouted once again, making Eirine stopped thinking. She looked at Luhan closely as he began covering his mouth as if he had committed a crime. For the first time, she thought it was because of her obvious expression. Something like that. He just guessed it right. But for now why he could reply my thought? It was because of my open book expression again? But I kept my expression flat.

“I-I mean, I know you like cursing a lot, I feel a bit uncomfortable by your gaze so I think you were cursing to me inside your mind,” it was lame, really lame explanation, but Eirine stupidly bought it. She thought it was rational since she really did curse him.

“Well, you are ri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter