Keep the Faith

The Shoebox Letters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Keep the Faith

 

They drop Yonghwa off back at the venue, Joohyun wasn’t talking and was silently fuming. The anonymity of the lady in question is still on but she knows it’s only a matter of time. Yoona can’t help but be giddy, and Taeyeon still doesn’t know, Yuri had an inkling that something is going on so she was tinkering with her phone until she let out a loud “AHAH!” and Joohyun knows she knows. She was serious when she told Yonghwa that he better think about what he said first. They aren’t young anymore and can be excuse with a mere “trial and error” They are of age and needs to take things seriously. There was no other people at the venues parking lot unlike a few hours earlier, now it’s just Taeyeons car and the boys van.

They all went out of their respective rides to be introduced properly, Yoona, who was squirming in excitement can’t contain her giddiness even after Taeyeon shot her a warning look to keep it together.

Joohyun for the first time landed her eyes on the rest of the boys who she had never met except for their pictures and when she watch them on the internet. She introduced her friend one by one and Yoona actually shook each of their hands and bowing while saying “I’m a fan!” to each. Jonghyun the ever manly one “You want to go to our next concert?” and was answered with 2 yes from Yuri and Yoona and 2 no from Joohyun and Taeyeon.

“Joohyunah, I’d like you to meet my friends, Jonghyun, Minhyuk and Jungshin”

She also shook their hands and when it was Jungshins turn he can’t help but sprout “We finally meet the muse of all our albums”

“De?” Joohyun answered not sure if he was joking or not

They see the girls off but not without Yonghwa getting Joohyuns contact details and schedule for the next week. She didn’t want to give it but it was getting late and Taeyeons irritation is soaring high that she herself gave all the details Yong needed just so they can go. He waved like a little kid and smiled a million watt like it’s Christmas day.

Little did they know that during their mini meet and greet, social media was exploding because of a certain post made by Jung Yonghwa. At first they thought it was a cover of some songs he was listening to until someone pointed out that it was actually a candid picture of someones back. Speculations grew as to who it was, a number of names came up and numerous rumors began to surface from plausible to the most ridiculous ones. Of course no one will ever guess who it is given that Joohyun is not a celebrity and she hasn’t step foot in Korea for the last 6 years, that’s almost the number of years active CNBLUE is in the industry. She was safe for now… except for her sister. Who she thought was already sleeping but was there on her bed reading a magazine when she came in

“How was the concert?” Shinhye asked as she leafed through the magazines pages

Joohuyn nonchalantly went to her dresser to get her PJs and into her bathroom with a quiet “it was okay”

She knew that very moment, that her unnie knows. Shinhye is Shinhye, she is her sister after all.

She tried to delay going out to her room but she knows it’s no use, she can stay in her bathroom till 6 in the morning the next day but Shinhye will still be there so might as well face the wrath of an unnies scorned.

She tip toed back to her bed, remove the comforter and lied down beside her sister who slightly spared her a look and went back to her magazine. Joohyun moved closer until she hugged her sister waist

“Why?” Shinhye asked

“nothing”

“You’re being clingy”

“I’m not”

She smirked as she looked at their maknaes face to the arms that’s holding her “Want to tell me something?”

Joohyun took a deep breathe and buried her face in her unnies arms “I met Yong oppa and we talked”

She calmly replied “about what?”

“about things..about what’s up with the both of us and”

Joohyun sat up and held her unnies hand “and..he said he likes me.no wait I think it was love me, after all these time.”

Shinhye set the magazine beside her on the side table to give her sister her full attention. She knew it, she knew it all too well. It was her story in away after all. But she and Joohyun are completely two different person. While she was impulsive, Joohyun is not. Her emotions gets the best of her while Joohyun thinks, sometimes, way too much.

“Wha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter