PRINCESS AND DWARF (SaChaeng)

TWICE IN COLDNESS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ATTENTION : I put little tale in here.
.........................................................................................................................................................................................

My story isn’t normal. Iam only dwarf but iam loving a princess. My family called me as dreamer. I know that princess is born to be prince’s partner. I know that dwarf only guard and friend for princess. I know it !!

I see Princess Sana smile. Her hand is clinging in Prince’s arm. She wave hand to me, i smile to her.

Princess Sana and Prince are engaged. If iam not dwarf, maybe iam not in here. if iam not dwarf, maybe iam the prince and getting married with Princess Sana. If iam not dwarf, maybe i never see princess Sana for all my life.

“My cute dwarf” Princess run to me.
“don’t run princess, you’ll fall” i held her hand as she almost fall. 
Her dress is very long. her dress is very beautiful but princess is more beautiful.

“My cute dwarf, do you want say anything to me?” she smile widely.
If i can say anything, i will say i love you, my Princess Sana.

“Congrats, Princess Sana. I wish you and Prince always happy” i forced smile.
“Gomawo~~” her smile is very cute, “if i am getting married tomorrow, what will you do?”

I will held your hand, i want ask to you for runaway with me. i will ruin your wedding.

“i will sing for you?” i doubt my answer.
She bite her little lips, “can i runaway with you?”
My eyes is widen. Can she read my brain?

“haha~~ you’re cute. Surely you are my cute dwarf” she pinch my cheek.
Aah.. wake up, you dwarf !! she is princess !!
.............................................................................................................................................................

Iam telling story about Snow white and Seven dwarfs. 
“Princess have 7 dwarf? Hmm.. it is unfair” she sulk.
“but it is written like that, Princess” i try explain.
“although i only have one dwarf, but she is very cute” she pinch my cheek like usual.

“why’d she end up with handsome Prince?” she ask.
I scratch my nape, “Princess should marry with Prince. Its like destiny?”
“tssk.. i hate destiny. Handsome Prince usually playboy” she sulk again.
I laugh.

“i don’t know about Prince’s personality. I only nodded when King asked me to engaged with him” she look at me intensively.
Iam little nervous.

“if iam married already, will you leave me?” suddenly her eyes fill with tears.
I patted her back, “i will Princess. you know the ruler about it.”

Minatozaki Kingdom have ruler. Princess and prince are accompanied by dwarfs till they married. The dwarf is chosen by King. The dwarf should born in same day with Princess/Prince’s bornday. In this big kingdom, iam only one who same birthday with Princess Sana. Since i newborn, my family handed me to King. I know about this ruler but i can’t help myself. i can’t to not falling to Princess. I never interact with another person, except Princess, King, Queen and my family. i rare speak with another maids and guard. My life is filled by Princess.

Princess sob in my embrace, “i can’t live without you, my cute dwarf”

Her statement make me weak. She is too dependent upon me. there’s no single time, we separated.

“Princess, why don’t you drink the milk?” i point the milk in table. 
I change topic. I want she stop cry.

“I don’t want to be taller anymore~~. Poor you, my cute dwarf” she stop cry.
I pretend to mad.

She laugh, “oh.. uri dwarf is very cute when mad..hehehe”
I like the way her laugh. Her laugh make my heart warmer.

She rub her eyes, “iam sleepy”
I put the blanket, “Sleep well, Princess Sana”

“don’t dare you to walkout before im in slumber” she pout like kid.
I nodded.

Even, Princess and me are same age friend. She never grow up. her height is taller than me, but puberty didn’t hit her habits. She always whine to me. 
in night she order me to story telling before she sleep. In morning, she order me to cut grass while she pour water for flower. In afternoon, i accompany her to study about kingdom and manner in library. She always ask me to breakfast, lunch and dinner together.

i caress her face till she sleep. Her finger entwine with my finger. She always afraid of i leave her before she sleep. She hates to be alone and feel lonely. If morning come, iam ready for serve her. i will open curtain and wake her up. i don’t regret to be her maid or her slave. I love her so much.
............................................................................................................................................................................

Iam in Park with Princess. She sing while spraying water to flowers. I only cut wild grass. 
Her voice is music for me. her voice make me heartbeat loudly. I look at her for awhile, the sun make her face brighter, i feel like i see an angel. Her face is no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter