ALONE (MiCHaeng)

TWICE IN COLDNESS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Note : chaeng forced me to write this one shoot story. i put her little heart and my feeling.
....................................................................................................................................................................

 

..... alone at the place where we first met.........

The weekend come in flash. Iam walking to the cafe. The cafe where we first met. The cafe where we always spent our time together. the cafe where filled by our smile and laughter.
I choose chair in corner like the first time we introduce ourselves

I see you in crossed of me, gummy smile hang in your face. so beautiful as always.
You try to pinch me as you want get my attention. 
All of my attention in you..... you.... you are the one who disappear.
You are part of me, who leftover in between my heart.

I smile to myself. how could my imagination try to make you in here?

Flashblack On
Nayeon eoni kick my to meet her friend. She said i should learn to give concern for my sorroundings. i never heard anything which i don’t interest. So, i get many problem about it.  nayeon eoni said that love is the way to make me to more sensitive, what a quote, eoni?

I open door cafe, there is girl who sit corner. She is alone and this cafe hasn’t customer yet.
From behind, she is just so-so. Girl with black hair, body is good enough, and.......
“myoui mina?” i call her as i want see her face.
The girl stand up and return her body. she smile nervously..... her face is...hmmm.. i couldn’t describe it.

beautiful, pretty, elegant? Heyy... it isn’t enough. Do you know she is, right? yeah~~ she is you... myoui mina.

I let out little smile. i wish you don’t smile often, iam afraid that  i will get heart attack.
“iam myoui mina, are you son chaeyoung?” your voice is thin.
I nodded. we shake hand, our hand are wet and sweet. We are nervous deathly.
Along the day, we didn’t talk too much. it isn’t because we are bored each other. We are busy to staring each other.

Mina, Do you know.... my impression about you?

First time i see you.... you make me fall in anything you do.... you have... and you.

I like the way you take glance to me shyly then you cover to held smile.
I like the way you call me “chaeng” with your japanese’s accent.
I like the way you choose wrong words because your korean isn’t yet good.
And i like the way you closed our meeting...
“thanks for today, chaeng~~” it is warm in my heart. I didn’t know that “thanks words” can make my day.

Several month later.....
“chaeng~ah, don’t space out” you poke my dimple.
I frowned. You pinched my cheek hardly.
“You are thinking another girls, aren’t you?” you pouted.
“oh.. i see beautiful girl in here” i tease you.

You look another side and glare to me, “which is your beautiful girl?”
“girl which in front of me” i wink to you.
“tsssk~~~...” you threw a tissue as you are shy.
Do you know that you are cute right? when i stare at you fondly, you avoid my eyes and your face became redden.

Flashblack Off

 

Today, I slurp my coffee. The hot coffee become to the ice coffee. It is coldness.

The sweet coffee become to bitter coffee. It is bitterness.

The mocha coffee become to the black coffee. It is darkness.

Coldness, bitterness and darkness....... because iam alone.

Iam alone..... yeah iam alone without you.

I am just alone.

Alone.
.............................................................................................................................................................................................

....walking depressively... i return.... in same place...

Iam walking in the street. i choose another street. the street isn’t familiar. 
Iam continue walking, yet i suddenly realized that i back to in same place.
My feet return unconsciously, it is like my heart which return to you unaware.
“babe~~ come on, why are you so lazy?” i return my body.

I hear your voice. i see your hand is waving to make me walk faster.
“look !! you are my baby simba. Why are you walking like turtle?” you sighed.
I laugh toward your complain. I laugh till close my eyes.

When i open my eyes....... there isn’t you... there is only snow which falling slowly.

Flashblack On
“let me hold it..” you take umbrella from my hand.
“why~~Ooo???” i try to take it.
“the umbrella hit my hair, you are too.......” you paused.
“short?” i rolled eyes. You giggle.
“aiissh~~ don’t blame my height. You are the one who too tall” i don’t try to held umbrella anymore.
I walk fastly, leave you in behind.

“aigoo~~ uri chaeng is sulking” you are still giggling.
I pretend to don’t care, actually i like the way you giggle. It is like chipmunk who singing in the stage. I mean it is overload cute.

“babe~~ this way~~~” you shout out.
I return my body, iam so ashamed as i take wrong street. you try hardly to not laugh as you are afraid that i would be more sulk.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter