THE LIFE (JiTzu)

TWICE IN COLDNESS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Attention : i put ‘daily scene’ in here. this is Long story, don’t forced yourself to read it.
..........................................................................................................................................................................................
Life. this world are busy about life. the common life, the hard life and the happy life. we can’t predict what will happen in the future. Will be good or sad moment that we get later? Iam still questioning myself : what is life?
This question still stay in my mind until i feel don’t wanna life anymore. its all because my life is her. i never imagine my life without her. she is my life, she is my everything to me. 

My life is started when i moved on to korea. My family doesn’t chose seoul but busan instead. My family hates the crowded city. I sit calmly in grass as my family are busy to moving stuff from car to new house. 
Suddenly the girl come to me, she her lollipop. She look at me closely, her big eyes is so pretty.
“Your accent is so cute. What’s your name? Where are you came from? How old are you?” she is so talkactive like reporter. Her front teeth is lost, i think she eat candy too much.
“iam Tzuyu from Taiwan. Iam 7 years old” i answered formally. 
“all Taiwanese speak cutely like you?” she asked me again.
I shake head. maybe she think my accent cute because i can’t speak korean properly.
“Jihyo~ let’s have lunch !” i heard a mother shout out from next door home.
“Yes.. mom” the big eyes girl doesn’t introduce herself but i know now her name is Jihyo. She waved her hand and run playfully to back home.

Since it day, me and jihyo always play together. we never separate, there is no single days that i passed without her. she always show how beautiful Busan to me. she brag about her dream, her voice and her intelligence. She is wonderfull girls with good manner. I learned many thing from her.

I still remember how jihyo find me in the quay. 
“YAH ! if you runaway from home. Tell me first” jihyo drag me out to sit in the ship. This is old ship that is never used anymore.
“if you runaway and don’t tell me. we will break up!” she crossed arm.
I nodded. we are just 17 years old. Iam so rebel at this time. we have many experience together, include love thingy. I said i love her when we entered junior high school. She said, “ok, i’ll be your girlfriend if its make you happy”. She is so cool at the past but now she is more talkactive. I wonder why iam so obey on her. look ! how can i agree to tell her next time when i will runaway from home? it is weird, right? but yeah, i can’t say no to her.

“Jihyo~ah, someday i will travelling all ocean with the real ship” i look at the water in front of me.
Jihyo’s head lean in my shoulder, “i will accompany you”
I push jihyo slightly, she is pouting. I stand up, “i will allow you to join if you can catch me” i run fastly. 
“YAH !! CHOU TZUYU !!” jihyo shout out. Her voice can reach 5 oktave untill all fishermen look at us and laughing.

This is my life. i grow up together with jihyo. We play everyday and we believe everything can turned into miracle. We learn about love, togetherness and fix matter. 
The day we graduated from senior high school, jihyo wear blue dress. The blue is my favourit colour. No doubt that jihyo is very wow.. she is really beautifull. She is rare to wearing dress. So, she is so pretty and elegant now.

Her hand in my arm, we take picture together. our parents are proud of us. I remember clearly that we are dancing in the party, we chuckle as our dance is so bad. The strange is, iam not bored to spend time with her. if whole day, jihyo is mad and don’t want meet me up, i will climb to her room and knocked her window for multiple times. i know iam so annoying sometime but i can’t bear if she mad at me.
...........................................................................................................................................................
Iam in dorm as i move to Seoul. There is no ‘architecture major’ in Busan university. 
“hallo babe~ what is wrong?” i asked jihyo through video call.
Jihyo’s eyes is puffy. Surely she cried before. She pouted, “i miss you~~”
I laugh loudly, seems she is serious now. she is sulking for real. She turn off the video call.
“yah... babe... babe...” iam died now.

I look at the calendar, i shall wait 2 days to reach weekend. I call jihyo through phone. After 10 times i called her, finally she accept my call.
“mwooo??” her voice show her sulk.
“iam sorry babe~ huh? i miss you more~ “ i speak honesty. I can heard that jihyo is crying at there.
What the h*ll ! i don’t know that Long distance relationship is very hard for us.

“babe~ stop cry, pleaseee” this is my biggest concern. For me, her tears is my biggest weakness. She is strong girl ever, she rare to cry, it is why iam so broken now. her cry is very clearly in my ears.
“araseeo, iam sleepy” she speak cutely.
“hmm.. i love you, jihyooo~yah. Good nite babe~” i wish the sleep can delete her cry.
“nee~ i love you too, tzuyu~ah..niteee” jihyo hung up the phone.

Two days later, iam ready for back to Busan. Yet suddenly i get annoying passanger, so i almost wasted 1 hours to drop this passanger. Ah yeah, i have part time job as driver. 
Some hour later, i arrived in jihyo’s campus.  She entered my car lazily.
“iam sorry babe~ ” iam late two hour. 
“let’s dinner” jihyo doesn’t look at my eyes. I handed the medicine because she is late dinner. She has maag disease, iam afraid that she will get sick.
She eat medicine. then we go to restaurant. She doesn’t speak at all in along way. Iam trying to light the mood but failed.

“how about your internship? The driver side job too?” finally jihyo open .
“Good, busy as always.. and the one of architect chose my design” i brag it.
“wow.. great” she smile, “so, tomorrow...”
“hmm babe~ actually i can’t spend tomorrow with you. i shall recover some problem in jobplace” i said it weakly.
“whuut? So what are you doing now? you drove for 3 hour, late 2 hour, but you can’t spend time with me? are you kidding me?” her voice is raising.
“be calm babe~ this is restaurant” i try hold her hand but she avoid me.
“who am i? What iam for you? iam not that important for you, right?” she start again. we are having dinner in this cold war.

We arrived in jihyo’s home. she glare to me, “thanks for GREAT DINNER !”
“Yah~ i drove to met my lovely girlfriend who always understand me but she isn’t in here” i don’t why iam angry to her. 
“YAH.. she is in around you but you can’t feel it as she doesn’t important for you” jihyo back off my words.
“if you aren’t important for me. what the iam in here to put you in my schedule and run for you?” i can’t handle my emotion.
“what the ?” jihyo seems disbelieve with my words. She is hurted surely. I never say harsh words to her before. She walkout from car without saying anything anymore. iam too angry at this time, so i only drive fastly without try to comfy her.
..........................................................................................................................................
i wake up, i open the phone, there is no message or call from jihyo. My morning is ruined already. Usually jihyo will send funny video or she will sing for me to bright my day. 
I walk to campus with full of anxious. Iam very afraid that jihyo decided to break up. iam missing jihyo so much. i turn the left, i take the car and drive to jihyo’s campus. I back to busan again.

I see jihyo with the handsome boy. My blood is boiling. I run to her, “Don’t flirt my girlfriend, dude !”
I take jihyo’s hand. Jihyo loosen my hand. She stare at me. i know she will be angry.
“don’t drive fastly, you make me worry” she wipe sweat in my face. she is best girlfriend indeed.
“iam sorry babe~ i shouldn’t say harsh word to you.. i love you so much” i cupped her face.
Jihyo smile, “i love you too~”
We are kissing so long time, we doesn’t care about people’s eyes anymore. we are missing each other. 
I almost lost my life, yeah jihyo is my life. i don’t let it happen anymore. she is the most important in my life. 

The spring time is coming, we graduated. I bring jihyo to live in Seoul, she applied to be teacher in elementarys school and iam working as architect in my dad’s company.
Iam hiding myself in out class. i take peek through window. one by one jihyo’s students are coming to jihyo for give a rose and a note.

A little boy put it in jihyo’s desk with following another students.

I love you... jihyo smile toward her student and smile.

For many reason, it is why i love you... jihyo furrow eyebrow, “what is it?” but her students doesn’t answer it and keep coming to her.

Your beautiful eyes.. Your smile... your laugh.. jihyo still can’t get it.

Your anger.. your bossiness... your whine... jihyo touch her nape as she confused.

Your passion.. your dream.. your strength... jihyo can’t reach point as she is cluess.

The way you love me, the way you touch me, the way you understand me... jihyo start understand.

And for many reasons more.. i can’t live without you... jihyo feel touched now.

Then i enter class with big banner, “will you marry me, my forever friend, jihyo?” 

Jihyo run to me, i threw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter