REBUILD (SaTzu)

TWICE IN COLDNESS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Attention : i only put ‘some scene’ in this one shoot story.
........................................................................................................................
Do you ever break-up without real reason? it’s like you and your partner are drifting away. no explanation. Just fade away, emotionless. There is no words which can describe this situation. There is no tears, ache and laugh. Emptiness completely !!

Iam sitting in front of my girlfriend. It’s has been 4 years we’re dating. There is nothing wrong about us but i don’t know since when we lost sparks between us. We’re like drained a cola that lost its fizz. The feeling going numb, glancing at each other sideways.

“hon.. honey~” i call her with full of doubt.
“nee~~ waaeyooo?” her cute voice beat my courage.
I only shake head, she takes my hand as she want walkout to get fresh air. She likes night view, she hold my hand tightly. seems she is always happy with me, how can i say to end this relationship? i hate myself now but i don’t feel anything anymore.

“are you ok?” she stopped for awhile to look at me. 
Her worry face make me hesitant. I can’t put my words nicely, “sana~yah, let’s break up”
My lovely girlfriend smile at me, the best fake smile that i ever seen. She asked the reason and i shake head again. she hold her feeling, i know it because her eyes start redden.

“can you grant my wish first?” sana still hold my hand.
I nodded, “what’s your wish?”
“let’s recreate our first~” sana speak weakly.

This deal isn’t difficult, i agree and she let go of my hand. She waves hand, she doesn’t back to house with me. she want sleep in nayeon’s house. surely she will cry at there and i can’t prohibit it. i don’t want her to keep hold her feeling too long.
...................................................................................................................................

First Meet :
i go to cafe to get some lecture about hangul and korean thingy. Nayeon is my sunbae that i know because she is dating with my nephew. She is korean fully, then i asked her to be my korean teacher. Usually i go to her house or vice versa but she said to meet in cafe instead.
“chou tzuyu?” i returned my body.
Call me fangirl now, as i gawk. My eyes only see one girl. Anything in around me is disappeared for some minute.

“hello... are you chou tzuyu?” she look at me confusedly.
At first sight, like slipping falling in love. iam nervous. Suddenly,  i become small and weak. Her existence absorb my energy. Even now, I think the Goddes are envy about how beautiful she is ! 

“have you empty cup?” i asked.
She is furrowing eyebrow, “eh? Nani? Empty cup? For what?”
Her confused look like chipmunk, so cute she is. I smile widely, “because i truly will fill your empty cup with my sincerity”

She is blushing, “cheesy~”. She sit in beside of me, “you make me shy shy shy”
I almost died. Her aegyo is no joke. i wonder what i did yesterday till i met with this prettiest lady in the world. she continued her words that she will be my korean teacher today as nayeon has some task in campus. 

Recreate first time :
I can’t stop mumble as my school unifrom is too small for me. my height is never stop growing up. i wait sana in cafe, the place when we first met.
“chou tzuyu?” i returned my body.
Iam little shocked as sana’s school uniform still fit in her body. i think her uniform is more loose. Did she lost weight so much? i didn’t realize it before.

“hello... are you chou tzuyu?” she look at me confusedly.
The sun suddenly goes down, the dusk come in between us. The strange is, i still can see how pretty sana in front of me. my heart is still breathing normally but iam smiling unaware.

“better you say something, tzuyu~” sana stand too long, maybe she want me to flirt her but no words from me.
Sana crossed arm. i rolled eyes, “you are still pretty” i speak it lazily. I don’t face her.

I don’t know the way she react it. the lamp is , i look at her, she is lowering her head. is she shy? Is she crying? her red face can’t be read. Or am i being insensitive?

30 minute later...
Sana back to seat as she went to toilet. she carry her bag. i only say goodbye but she show disappointment.
“where is the letter?” she asked.

“letter?” i just remember that i forget its scene. The time she left, i gave a letter about first date for next week. Maybe there is many scene that i forget, iam playing innocent, “eyy~ we have number each other. Let’s skip lame part”
I know iam being annoying but sana still try to act ok. She sigh, “araseo~take care on the way”
..........................................................................................................................

First Date :
My wristwatch show at 10AM. Call me innocent because i like date type which spend time since morning till night together. i don’t want threw a minute without her.
We stand in crowded train, the weekend always have full passangers. Sana looks little uncomfortable, yeah i know she is kinda princess whom never ride on public transportation.

I trapped sana’s body with my both hand in corner train’s door. I can’t let anyone touch her. me and sana are holding our smile, this is the best moment for new couple. 

One hour later, we are in beach. I gave a little fan to her, she chuckled cutely. Still she keep feel hot because this summer, she open her jacket. I can see clearly her collarbone and shoulder, i gulped. I offered my hand to save her jacket in my bag then she run toward birds which eating peacefully in side. The birds fly together and she is laughing. 

Sana stare at me, little shy but she manage herself to keep look at me. my heart is thump hardly. For me, her fatal charm kill me slowly. When the wind blow, her hair is messed up, her dress is little blown, her face is brighter than sun. She looks so perfect.

I walk slowly to her, take my camera, “say something~”
Sana bite her own lips, she speak without think hardly, “i like you too, chou tzuyu”

“i can’t heard it, please say again~” i act clueless to get her answer. Actually i confessed at her since first time met, she keep avoid it. now, she accepted me with smooth way.
“forget it~~heuung...” she act sulking now.
I laugh, “why are you so cute, minatozaki sana?”
Suddenly sana kiss my cheek and runaway. iam frozen. 

Re-create first date :
Iam sleepy, i almost sleep in train but sana pinch my arm. i look at her then she give me signal to give seat toward the grannies. I stand up with her. 
I rub my eyes, “sleep

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter