00:00 (Minayeon)

TWICE IN COLDNESS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Attention : i put ‘you’ with a heart in here.
.............................................................................................................................................................

I stare to you whom i love. in close distance, i feel so far. In far distance, i feel so close. I can’t let my feeling out because it won’t work for us. At least, let me to express my feeling through this story. 

This story from me to you, this love from me to you and this affection from me to you.  wish someday, you can figure out, this is me.... someone who never tired to loving you. 
...........................................................................................................................................................

Iam writing prologue for our story :

Usually i have desire to fall in love in summer. 

Usually i will miss someone in winter. 

Usually i want date in spring days. 

Usually i want spend holiday with someone in autumn. 

But now,  i always want date for spend my time till i fall in love and miss you in everytime. I love you in every season.
....................................................................................................................................................

Iam writing first chapter  :
i wake up as the dorm is crowded. I walk to living room with half eyes. There are many trainee whom whisper each other. Seems they are judging someone. 
“AAAAAH!!!!!” i feel a smack in my head. my eyes is 100% opened now. 
Jihyo and jungyeon are laughing toward me. they are so playful as always, “finally we can make you open eyes.. hahaha”
I want smack their head too but Mr.JYP enter the living room, “stop fight for you, kiddos”

I only sighed. Mr.JYP sit with a girl. Aah... a girl is someone whom trainee judged before. I can’t see clearly her face as an half of her hairs is falling in her face. 
“she is ballerina. Japan trainee. Help her to adapt and develop her talent. So, have nice day” Mr.JYP walkout after he glared to me, jungyeon and jihyo. 

Ballerina? Japan trainee? Who else? She is you... myoui mina. 

I shake your hand, you show awkward smile and i pinch your cheek. You startled but i don’t care because i hate awkwardness. Seems you want say something but you haven’t braveness. So, i only said to have fun in korea and call me everytime you need something.
I leave you with another trainee. In my room, i take peek through door, surely you don’t comfortable with all trainee’s questions.

I back to you, take your hand and kick out the trainee for practice. When we arrived in room, you tuck your hairs in ear, i can see clearly how pretty you are. I hold my smile.
“arigato gozaimaseu” you speak japanese. I only nodded.

“wanna date tonight?” ok, i admit that i love hang out so much. i don’t care to called as playgirl.
“eh? Nani?” you are shookt. 
I laughed, “Nani is yes in korean” i trick on you. you furrow eyebrow but i only rub your hair and runaway.

 

The night come, iam with you in departement store. Iam regret to bring you in here because you love shopping over me. i only pouted all the time.

two hour later, you just realized it.
“bored?” you used english now. I wonder how many language which you can speak.
I show my teeth, then protest “sureeeeeee... iam bored. You ignored me!!”

You giggle cutely, “let’s dinner~”
The lucky, along the dinner, we have quality time. we are talking anything from the childhood, habit and favourite. 

The date is over, the clock is showed 11:59 PM. you want enter your room but i held your hand. You only show little shookt, maybe you used to with my skinship. 
“3..2..1 ... 00:00” I smile happily, hug you and say nite. 

When i want enter my room, i take glance on you. you are still there, frozen as statue. I don’t give explaination. Honestly, i love spend 00:00 with someone, especially you. 00:00 give me vibe that i through 3 times with you. 00:00 show that iam with you at yesterday, now and tomorrow. Usually i only say thank to someone who spend 00:00 with me, but i feel strange when i spent 0:00 with you. hmm.. its like i love you at the past, now and tomorrow.
.....................................................................................................................................................................
we are writing fluff chapter for user  :
The time is going welll. We are closer. We spend time together, even there is no status in our relationship, but i feel our chemistry is very good. Some of trainee call us, Twin. We have same behaviour these days.
I remember jihyo said that you affect good habit to me but i give you bad habit. It is cruel statement but i love it. its showed that we copy each other. We are copy cat.

“aniyaa~ i will practice more” tsk... you show aegyo that learned from me.
All trainee back to dorm, except you. i wait you in front of practice room as i don’t want you to back home alone. You are too beautiful for walk alone in midnite.
Iam stalking your twitter, sns and facebook. I stole some your pictures. This is my new hobby after i know you.

suddenly my concentration is destroyed because of a cry. I heard a cry and it is your voice. 
I open the practice room. i turn-on the lamp. My hear hurt as i see you cry while hugging your own knee.
I hug you, you place your head in my chest, you sob louder. I tap your head. 

“i... i... huhu... i... miss...” her words is stammering in between hiccup.
“miss me??” i don’t why iam over confident.
You hit my chest, i only grinned.

“i miss my mom...huhuu.. iam home....” her words is hanging again.
“home-alone?” i guess weirdly.
You hit my chest again.

“iam homesick.... huhu.. stop play...”
“play my heart?” i cutted her words.
“aniyaaaaaaaaa~~~ stop play words!!!” you push my body. i only rub my nape.

You sit in beside of me, “nayeonie.. you know that i....”
“i love you?” i speak freely again.
“yaaaaaah !!!” you shout out to me.
“araseo.. continue your words” i smile.

You try to be serious again, “i miss my family.. everyday is...”
“everyday is girls day” i show my fangirl-ing side now.

“IM NAYEON!!” you scream at me. i smile widely then you ready to walkout. 

“myoui mina...” i call you weakly. You returned your body.

Once again, i hug you. iam too shy for talk that you can lean on me everytime. So, i only hug you without words. You cry again in my hug. mina~ah, i can’t give you the whole world, but i can give you all of me. i can’t bring your family in here but i can bring home for you... because my heart is dedicating for only you.. my heart is your home. from now, come to my hug when you miss your family. maybe i can’t erase your miss to them but maybe i can erase your homesick because iam your home without sickness.

Tonight, we are walking hand in hand. I teach you some flirt words but you failed. Why? I always mock you when u try to say flirt words and you end up to mad at me. you said iam annoying but your hand never let go from my hand. It is our best moment. We don’t need flower, we only need hour. 

We stop in cafe. We only order milkshake as you said that coffe and cola aren’t good for us. You gave me long lecture about it then i put hand up to obeyed at you. 
Iam sipping chocolate milkshake happily. you open the bag and put book in front of my milkshake, “write poem for me”

I choke. You tap my back, “stop drink like kid”
I rolled eyes. You forced me to hold pen, your chin rest in your own hand. You have big expectation. I feel so danger. How could i write poem in split second? 

“write it~~ juesseyoong~~” you show aegyo and i almost die because of your cuteness.
I blink eyes, “i will write it but you can’t read it now. Don’t take peek too ! read it when you are alone, araseo?” i pinch your cheek. You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter