SIX REASON (MiChaeng)

TWICE IN COLDNESS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Attention:  i don't put anything in here, especially the feelings !!

............................................................................................................................................................


Reason 1 : We don’t know each other !
The class is ended. chaeyoung run to the girl. The girl frowned.
“Hai, i love you” chaeyoung is innocent.
“eh?”

i love you” chaeyoung repeat her confession.
The girl stand up, “do you know me?”

Chaeyoung nodded, “Your name is Myoui Mina. You are transfered student from Japan. You have bestfriends who named Minatozaki Sana and Hirai Momo. You like Heinz Ketchup. You are ballerina. You like penguin stuff. You have dog who named Ray”
The girl sigh, “Everyone know it. so?”

“I love you” chaeyoung like alphago.
“are you crazy?”
Chaeyoung shake her head, “Iam Normal”
“Mina-chan, let’s go” sana and momo call the girl.

“Iam Sorry. we don’t know each other” the girl leave chaeyoung alone.


Chaeyoung held smile, “at least, i can chat with you and look at you closely!”
......................................................................................................................................................


Reason 2 : Give Some Time !
*knock... knock.. knock*
Mina open the girl, there’s someone who smile widely in front of door.

“Konbawa..hehe. Iam Son Chaeyoung. I have one younger brother. I have bestfriend who named Yoo Jungeyon and Chou Tzuyu. We’re same class in subject of Public Speaking and Management Personal. We always meet in class at Friday from 8 AM-11 AM as we take same subjet. We always meet in Canteen at 1 PM on Monday and Wednesday, we always meet in Library at 10 AM on Tuesday and Thursday.”
Mina gawk.

“Do you want date with me?” chaeyong show her dimple smile.
“How’d you know my house?” mina still shocked with this strange kid.

“except Saturday and Sunday. I accompany you back to house.” chaeyoung speak happily.
Mina goosebump, “are you stalking me?”
Chaeyoung shake head, “No ! iam only afraid of you are being kidnapped. You are beautiful. I think there are many people who want kidnap you”

Maybe You are the one who want kidnap me... mina rolled eyes.

“Myoui Mina, Do you want date me?”
Mina forced smile, “Iam sorry, we’re strangers. You.. hmm...” 

Mina try to find nice words to reject chaeyoung.

“It’s ok, Just tell me” chaeyoung clench fists as ready for another rejection, yet still smile.

“Give time to us for know and close each other” mina got nice words.
“arraseo~ this is my number. Call, chat or message me everytime you want. Bye” chaeyoung bow to mina and leave.    


Chaeyoung smile, “at least, she open herself to me”
....................................................................................................................................


Reason 3 : Study is Priority !!
6 month later...
Chaeyoung run to library. She see mina who reading seriously. She give bread to mina.
“i didn’t see you in canteen today. You must be hungry. Don’t skip your lunch, arraseo~.! I have to go class. Happy study” chaeyoung wave her hand.

3 hours later..
Chaeyoung run to the library. Mina ready to walkout from the library.
“aah.. Gotcha.. i don’t late” chaeyoung gasp.
Mina smile while handed the tissue. Chaeyoung accept it then wipe her sweat.

They are walking to home.
“Chaeyoung~ah, i can bring book myself” mina try to take back her book.
“No !” chaeyoung firm.

They arrived in mina’s home.
“See you tonight, mina” chaeyoung return mina’s book.
“hmm.. chaeyoung~ah! Hmm...” mina hesitant.
Chaeyoung smile, “it’s ok. Just tell me”
“I couldn’t watch movie tonight. I have many assignment” mina say while lowering head.
Chaeyoung patted mina’s head, “Iam ok.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter