A SONG (NaTzu)

TWICE IN COLDNESS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

attention : i only put a song in here.

............................................................................................................................................

This song that’s few minutes, these lyric that aren’t big deal
I hope it will spread to your ears and your heart
I crazily pray that you will hear this please
If you can hear my heart, i sing with tears for you to come back

I Stopped sing this song, i got applause and praise. Still i don’t yet get what i want. Iam not greedy in my life, i only want one hope, this hope about you. just come at me, tell me that you are still alive, it is enough for me.

“Im Nayeon~ssi, i heard you wrote this song with a hidden message. Is there story too?” The Mc asked me. in this talk show, i recall same story. in this moment, i recall you again in between longing for meet you.
............................................................................................................

Summer 2010....
I don’t care strangers, it will only burden my life. i haven’t ‘a will’ too for interventive another people’s matter. 
Iam walking to canteen with jihyo. “yah~ better you help that kid” jihyo poke my arm.
“why? I think its has been 2 month, many boys distrub her. she is too beautiful to handle hahaha” i laugh.
Jihyo hit my head, “don’t laugh !! it’s bullying, nayeon”

I sigh. i go to the squad who is bullying the girl, “YAH!! she is 10th grade, she is little baby to flirt”
“eyyyyy~ your beauty is faded, nayeon. lemme get new toys~ hahhaa” the boys laugh.
“woooah daebak~ you are worst than playboy. How could you bully beautiful girl? Better move your or i’ll report you to the teachers. you know iam so famous in teachers’s room, right?” i threat them.
“aiissh~ no-jam” the squad leave me with the girl.

“gomawo~ sunbaenim” the girl bowed at me.
The squad back to us, “wait... are you gay, nayeon? Hahaha”

I stay calm. The boys continue their bad words, “woww it is why you never accept one of my squads. Anyway, the girl who grow up without dad, always hates men. Poor you, nayeon-ah hahaha”
I see the girl’s hand become fists, i held her arm and shake head. 

“you have mom and dad but you like look someone who never got affection. You find another happiness and attention at outside home. poor your parents” i threw back his words. 
I pull the girl’s hand, accompany her to class, “how terrible the situation, please don’t fight !”
The girl nodded, “a.. are you really liking girl?”
I laugh, “aiish this kiddo~~” i rub her hairs then back to canteen.

Since it days, i know the girl’s name is chou tzuyu then she become cling at me. she is being my puppy, so beautiful puppy. 

One month later, tzuyu still in beside of me. she is sleeping. Her head in desk, i put some books under her head to be her pillow. i put my both hand in desk, my head place on my hand, my face look at tzuyu. i wonder why this beautiful kid still cling on me. does she likes me? i keep stare at her till she open eyes. She smile at me. it is good moment in my life because i feel something that amazed my heart. it is simple but my smile is appeared.

“nayeonie~ give me your weekend” tzuyu asked me. her head still in above book.
At that time, i don’t know that i don’t only give my weekend but also my rest life. 

Tzuyu’s hand caress my cheek, “will you be my girlfriend?”
There is no joke in her confession. Her simple words make my heart warm easily. i held her hand, “do you love me?”

Tzuyu blink eyes, “if this isn’t love, i don’t know what love is”
This youth open new page for us, the young love is written nicely in between our sparks lovey-dovey.
............................................................................................................

The winter 2011..
I walkout from class, there is tzuyu whom wait me. she open her coat, i run to her hug, i like snuggle in her chest. Her height is taller than me, its make me feel protected. 
“still cold, babe?” tzuyu asked. I nodded.

She loosen the hug, her hand is cupped my face. my finger place in her lips, “andwee, it is school, babe~”
Tzuyu is pouting. She doesn’t want hug me anymore.

“babe, iam feeling cold~” i whine. 
“hug yourself, it is school” she push my words. 

I visit tzuyu’s home as her parents are kinda busy these days. Tzuyu keep bother me whenever she is alone. So, i will play in here till she back to calm.
Iam laying in tzuyu’s bed. Iam feeling coldness but my temperature is hot. My head is dizzy. Tzuyu back to bedroom with two hot-choco cup. 
“babe~ i think iam sick” i whine.

Tzuyu worry at me, she check my temperature. She open her medicine box, “drink it, babe~”
After drink medicine, i sleep. I can feel warmness from tzuyu’s embrace. She put thick blanket too, “babe~ sleep?”
My sleep isn’t too tight, i don’t open eyes but my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter