SIXTH REGRET (MiChaeng)

TWICE IN COLDNESS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

ATTENTION : This is sequel of Sixth Reason. so, you need read chapter 1 to understand this one-shoot story. i put little sulk in here.

.............................................................................................................................................................................................

Regret 1 : Her nagged

Myoui mina are enjoy clubbing with her workmates.

“Let’s party to the morning” mina lift the glass of alcohol.

“Cheersssss” they are lifting glass and drink it.

One hour later, mina feels bad mood. Her workmates play their own phone.

“YAH!! Can you stop to play the phone?” mina frowned.

One of her workmates look at the mina, “my boyfriend is on the way to here. tss~~ he is pissed me off”

“my girlfriend doesn’t stop message me. she said happy clubbing, but she doesn’t stop asked what iam doing” the other added.

“Sana !!!!”

Mina and her workmates see another side, there’s y gril wear angry face.

“Iam died!!!” sana run to her girlfriend.

“guys, i go first, bye” her girlfriend bow to them then grab sana’s hand.

“heol~~ momo is the hottest girl in this city, but she is overprotective” the others talk about sana and momo.

Mina laugh, “so, how~~~”

“omoo~~ i think momo isn’t the only annoying girlfriend. I go first” one of them leave.

So, tonight one by one leave mina.

“yah!! Where is chaeyoung? doesn’t she fetch you?” the last workmate ask to mina.

All mina’s workmates know who chaeyoung is, they like chaeyoung over mina’s ex.

“she is busy recently~~” mina lied.

“aah~~ do you want i accompany you? my boyfriend arrived in parked area”

Mina shake head, “i will call taxi”

“arraseo, take care” the last workmate leave mina.

Mina sigh. She open phone, there’s no chaeyoung who nagged her all the time. Usually chaeyoung will scolded because mina wore mini dress and fetch her in club. Chaeyoung would nagg non-stop, but right now?

Mina let out breath, she exit from club. The coldness stab her heart, she doesn’t bring her coat. She see another side, there’s a boy who put coat to her girlfriend. Mina feel bitter as chaeyoung did it at the past.

Mina ride on taxi, she open the window, the wind of the night into her anxiety. She think about chaeyoung.

“chaeyoung-ah, how are you?” mina only ask chaeyoung’s condition through the wind.

Mina arrived in home. She see the gate, usually chaeyoung at there while crossing arm.

“are you drinking again? why don’t you pick my call? This is danger for beautiful girl back to home alone in the night!”

Mina smile, there’s no chaeyoung who scolded her anymore. even they didn’t live together but chaeyoung alway came to mina’s home, specially when mina didn’t accept her call.

Mina threw her body in the couch. She look at ceiling. She close eyes.

“how many i told you to take off your heels before sleep? Aiish look your feet,, it is chafed !! just wear heels in office. When you go and back from office, you must wear slipper or sneaker, arraseo??!!”

Mina open her eyes, she remember chaeyoung’s nagging. She hates chaeyoung, chaeyoung is too long live n her life, so chaeyoung went too far in mina’s days. Even little thing, chaeyoung’s words at there !!!

Mina take off the heels and threw it, “Son chaeyoung, I HATE YOU !!!”

the chaeyoung’s nagging is the one of mina’s list of regret. It is little thing who make mina regret to not try held chaeyoung’s hand. Mina isn’t different with another girl, she has huge pride. Her “will” to call chaeyoung below the ground. She save the regret for herself.

.......................................................................................................................................................................

Regret 2 : Her Concern

“Wake up beautiful girl, if you don’t want wake up your beauty will decrease”

Mina smile in her sleep. It is alarm’s sound. Chaeyoung recorded it intentionally for gift as mina accepted in company.

“beauty beauty, you are so beautiful. Wake up or your beauty will dissapear”

Mina still close her eyes. Chaeyoung’s voice is cute indeed.

“you’re my beautiful girl. Get up or i never call you as beautiful girl anymore”

Mina open eyes, she turned off the alarm.

“i think iam not beuatiful anymore~~” mina hide herself in blanket while playing phone.

Her eyebrow is raising, there’s no message or call.

Usually chaeyoung sent message like spam :

“Good morning beautiful girl, have nice day :)”

“mina, you surely in break time. Don’t skip your lunch”

“Good nite my beautiful girl. Nice dream and Sleep well”

Mina put phone in table, she take shower then roasted bread. She take picture bread and juice, she upload in instagram.

5 minute later, mina open instagram, she gets many likes but there’s no comment. Usually chaeyoung’s comment appear :

“call me after breakfast, i’ll accompany you to office. Bring your coat !”

Mina sulk. Chaeyoung left her for real. Chaeyoung hasn’t concern to her anymore.

 

5 hours later, mina is having lunch with workmates.

“mina, is she chaeyoung?”

Mina look at right side, she see chaeyoung who have lunch with her workmates too.

Mina smile, she know this restaurant is chaeyoung’s favourite place to lunch. She pretend to go toilet as she should walk through chaeyoung’s table.

Today, mina doesn’t bring coat, she wear mini dress and wear high heels. She looks so damn y, but these days is winter season. chaeyoung surely would scold her.... it is mina’s idea to get chaeyoung’s attention.

Mina walk slowly in beside of chaeyoung’s table. Chaeyoung’s workmates dropped jaws. Chaeyoung only took glance then focuss to her food. mina see chaeyoung’s reaction. She want pause her step, yet her pride is high like everest mountain.

Mina mad then walk faster to toilet. she back through chaeyoung’s table. She want threw chaeyoung’s food as chaeyoung is still eating. Mina encourage herself to stop in chaeyoung’s table. She stare to chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung’s workmate elbow chaeyoung but chaeyoung ignore mina.

“my chaengi~~~” suddenly damn elegant girl come.

Mina gulped. The elegant girl smile to her and chaeyoung’s workmates. The workmates gawk. The elegant girl have dimple smiple like chaeyoung. she is taller than chaeyoung, even she is taller than mina.

“tzuyu~ah, have you lunch?” chaeyoung stand up and hug the elegant girl, “ah, introduce this is my workmates. Guys, she is tzuyu”

“hey hey hey hey~~” chayeoung’s workmates ready for flirt tzuyu.

Chaeyoung glare to them. Tzuyu is clinging in chaeyoung’s arm, “i haven’t lunch~~~”

Oh her aegyo is gross.. mina’s judge tzuyu while walking to her table.

Mina sit then her workmates look at her instensively.

“damn !! she is so damn elegant !! who is that girl, mina??”

Mina lose appetite. She look at chaeyoung who laughing with HER TZUYU and workmates.

 

The night come, mina take penguin doll while sitting in bed. It is doll from chaeyoung. she punch penguin’s face.

“You are meanie ! nomuhe ! nomuheeeee!!!!! Why’d you should leave me???!! jjinjaa!! LIAR LIAR LIAR !! YOU SAID YOU NEVER LEAVE ME !! PABOO ! ! PABO CHAEYOUNG !!!  PABOOOOOOO!!!!”

After mina is tired to punch penguin. She hug it. she look at penguin. She caress penguin’s face :

“Is it hurt? Mianhe~~ mianhee~~ i sad minahe !!! YAH!! SPEAK TO ME !!! why’d you avoid and ignore me !!! TALK TO ME!!! ne?? Arraseo~~ let’s sleep”

Mina like crazy girl, yet she is tired already. She hug it and lay in bed.

“Good nite chaeyoung~ah, nice dream” she kiss the penguin and sleep.

 

Two week chaeyoung left mina, mina can feels it. the different of chaeyoung in her side and chaeyoung isn’t her side. She start longing for chaeyoung’s concern. At the past, Little message is only message for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter