Still the Same

Young Love - Part 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

4 years passed...
 

Jeongyeon has done her best to find Momo … but her efforts are all for naught. She spent, what felt more than a year searching, still not a single clue as to where she could be. Mina, her own bestfriend couldn’t contact … Jeongyeon’s father got divorce with Aya, Momo’s mother … he has become emotionless and strict with Jeongyeon. Jeongyeon became the Chief analytics officer in the family company. She’s changed, with her ray of sunshine, Jeongyeon became a machine grinding at work. Her friends rarely see her and Jeongyeon’s father wouldn’t want it any other way. Jeongyeon was trapped, her father was afraid she’ll find another girl and fall in love. But little did he know, no one could replace Momo.

 

Jeongyeon, now 23 years old, was pressured to date and marry a man … but she refused. Her sister, Seungyeon got married to Jonghyun and they have a beautiful daughter.

 

At the company - meeting room
 

“15% growth in our stocks after Ms. Yoo amazing seal with xxx company. I’m anticipating what she would do next for us.”.

 

“The daughter of the CEO might be better than he himself.”, a praise went in one ear and out the next for Jeongyeon. They mean nothing.

 

Jeongyeon was forced to sit at their obligatory meeting after each project concluded. A bunch of old man judging the ability of the CEO’s daughter, but Jeongyeon always proved them wrong. She was far capable than these men could ever achieve. Most of the time Jeongyeon zones out.

 

“JEONGYEON!”, Chanyoung, Jeongyeon’s father, yelled at her.

 

One of Jeongyeon’s coworker nudged her, she made eye contact with father who was glaring at her. “Nae nae”, she sat up properly and thanked for the praise.
 

With every finish meeting, Jeongyeon was to entertain the board outside the meeting room. Basically, kissing , faking every little bit of her interest in whatever the conversation was going on. They finally left for their desk. Jeongyeon’s free, she sighed and started walking.

 

“Going somewhere?”, Chanyoung asked and walked next to her.

 

“Meeting Nayeon.”, Jeongyeon could hear the displeasure under her father’s breath.

 

“The driver will be waiting outside, he will take you.”

 

“I’m not a CHILD! I can go-”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter