I Am Falling

Young Love - Part 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the middle of the movie, Momo fell asleep and her head has fallen on Jeongyeon’s shoulder. The girl froze when she felt Momo’s weight on her, Mina woke up and was so immersed in the movie and they cried when the dad found his son.

Jeongyeon’s phone rang. She carefully stood and put Momo’s head slowly on the pillow.

Phone call

Seungyeon: “Jeongyeon-ah!” *sobs*

Jeongyeon: “what’s wrong? Why are you crying?”

Seungyeon: “It’s dad … he’s- he’s in the hospital. Heart attack … he’s in a coma”

Jeongyeon: “which hospital?!”

Call end

She left abruptly, leaving Momo and Sun to sleep. She drove fast to the hospital. Seungyeon immediately hugged her sister as soon as the latter showed up. Jonghyun lowered his head, unable to see Jeongyeon’s eye.

“He d-d-died?”

“No! … just a coma.”

“What happened?!”

“He had a meeting and suddenly they called and told us he’s in the hospital?”

“Meeting with who?!”

“We- we don’t know.”

Jeongyeon sat and closed her eyes. Everything was going to fast. She needed a break. Seungyeon saw a man in a black suit coming into the room, “who are you?”.

He bowed and looked at Jeongyeon, “she needs to come with me.”

“I asked! Who are you?!”

“Please come with me.”, the man doesn’t answer only pointed at Jeongyeon.

Jeongyeon looked at her sister and brother-in-law, “don’t worry … please take care of father alright? I’ll be back soon. Don’t worry okay?”. Jeongyeon hugged her sister and left with the man.

Soon she arrived at her father’s company, she followed the man until they arrived at one of the meeting rooms. She entered and found someone standing by the window, overlooking the city’s horizon.

She bowed to whoever this man was and then he turned around, “wh- what are you doing here? You’re supposed to be in Japan.”

“Jimin’s there … sit sit.” She sat furthest away from him, while he sat at the head of the table. “I felt bad for your father when he fell in front of me.”

“You- you were with him?!”

“I guess his heart isn’t as strong as I thought it was … I only told him his stocks are falling and he was about to lose ALL his money. I, Cho Kyuhyun, choose to save him.”.

Jeongyeon doesn’t believe what he’s hearing, Jeongyeon hasn’t heard of any bad deals, last time she was working everything was doing well.

“Your father … he’s getting old and it makes him a bit … reckless. The ‘big deal’ he just sealed turned sour. The dealer was a spotter, he took all the money and contracts from your father. So I paid his debts for the suppliers. Now he … or I must say … YOU owe me $50 million. Jimin doesn’t know about all this or that you-” he smirked, “my dear sister-in-law was in a relationship with K- Momo.” Jeongyeon’s grip on the chair tightened, her knuckles turned white and she felt her clothes are a little tighter because she couldn’t control her beating heart. “I’m not a stupid man … I know your father told you about my plan for revenge and … it worked out well.”

“What do you want? Why are you doing this?!”

“I want my money and more … I will give you 2 months … this poor company is all yours now, be happy.”

“If not?”

“Then … have fun spending the rest of your life in jail.”, he patted her shoulder as he walked out the door, “himnae sister-in-law.”, before he parted he said, “oh don’t tell my dear wife I didn’t leave Korea.”.

She looked at the empty chairs and her tears started to fall. After gathering herself she drove back to the hospital.

“The doctor’s said we don’t have to stay here. They’ll inform us if there is any improvement. For now, his condition is normal.”, Jonghyun said.

Jeongyeon nodded and they left. Jeongyeon called Chaeyoung.

Phone call

Chayeoung: “hyung, where are you?! What happened?”

Jeongyeon: “my father … he’s in the hospital … coma”

Chaeyoung: “what?!”

Jeongyeon: “is Momo still there?”

Chayeoung: “yeah … she is. She doesn’t know how to get home. So she’s waited for you here. We told her to sleep here.”

Jeongyeon: “alright … I’m coming.”

End call

 

It was 1 AM when Jeongyeon arrived at Nayeon’s house, Chaeyoung opened the door for her and gave her a big hug. “You look tired …”. Jeongyeon could only hug Chaeyoung tighter.

“Where are Momo and Sun?”

“On the couch … she refused to sleep on a bed and Sun’s with her, on the makeshift bed Nayeonie made for him.”

 

Jeongyeon sighed and went into the living room, she saw Momo and Sun in deep sleep. Jeongyeon sat on the co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter