Park Trip

Young Love - Part 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung and Mina were in awe when they were given a tour to Nayeon’s new home. It was huge and luxurious. Mina knew now why Nayeon was adamant in them staying with her. It would be so lonely to live here alone, it felt empty.
 

“That is your room.”, Nayeon pointed at the door at the end of the hall. They sat in the living room.
 

Chaeyoung was ecstatic, “Minarin, I’m going to take a shower okay? Don’t miss me much.”.
 

Chaeyoung left, leaving Mina with Nayeon.
 

“You love her right?” Nayeon asked.
 

“Yes … she’s very good to me … it’s been 4 years now, she is my friend, manager, and girlfriend … even my parents approve of her. I’m lucky to have her.”
 

“She’s the lucky one.”
 

Mina turned to Nayeon so fast in shock.
 

“I-I need to change my clothes. Excuse me.”, Nayeon bolted out the room.
 

Mina walked to where her room was, she was confused as to Nayeon’s comment. She changed into black shorts and white tank-top.
 

“You’re not taking a shower?”
 

“I’m sleepy.”.
 

Chaeyoung laid on top of Mina, “you were the prettiest girl at the party with that black dress of yours.”.
 

Mina cocked an eyebrow at Chaeyoung’s compliment, “I’m pretty just for my small babe.”.
 

The latter smirked, “well … I was planning on sleeping but since I have such a beautiful lady under me … I think I’ll change my plans.”. Mina giggled at her girlfriend's antics and kissed her firmly on the lips and made love.
 

Nayeon walked to their room and heard the noise, she quickly left to her room. She wanted to make sure they didn’t need anything. She sat on the bed and sighed, “when is it your time Nayeon-ah?”, she laid in bed, feeling lonely and broken.

 

Morning
 

Jeongyeon woke up at 8. She didn’t have any meeting so she decided to stay in the house. She opened her room door to go down but saw Jimin standing there about to knock.
 

“Oh good morning.”, she said.
 

He smiled brightly, “I was going to wake you up, come on let’s eat breakfast.”. He held her hand and went downstairs.
 

“Good morning.”, Kyuhyun and Momo were at the table.
 

Jeongyeon sat in front of Momo. Kyuhyun and Jimin spoke about business all morning, while Jeongyeon interjected a bit.
 

“You don’t have anything today right Jeongyeon?” Jeongyeon nodded, “arasso, rest well.”, he kissed her head before leaving with Kyuhyun.
 

Jeongyeon continued eating. “What are your plans for today?”, Momo suddenly asked.
 

“Nothing probably … stay here?”.
 

“I’m taking Sun to the park, want to join us?”.
 

Jeongyeon’s nervous, her palms were sweaty, she wasn’t planning on spending time with the girl she loved, “I-I don’t kno-”.
 

“You’re coming.” Momo was sure of it.
 

Jeongyeon changed her clothes, black jacket with black ranger boots. Momo waited outside wearing tight jeans and a white shirt with a black jacket on and black moccasins.
 

'She looks… so hot!' Jeongyeon was hyperventilating. Momo giggled as soon as she saw Jeongyeon.
 

“Wha-what’s so funny?”
 

“You style is so weird … it suits you well … better than yesterday”.
 

“I’ve kinda been like this. You saw-”, Jeongyeon almost slipped, she faked a couch and put her hands on the handlebar stroller.
 

“No no I can do it.”.
 

“NOPE. It’s okay.”, Jeongyeon insisted.

 

The park was not far, so they walked. The park used the road they went was the same they usually go to school, it felt like the old days … the only difference was Momo herself … no longer the old Momo.
 

“The weather is nice.”, Momo said closing her eyes and inhaling the fresh air.
 

Jeongyeon yelped and nodded, “why didn’t you go with Kyuhyun?”.
 

“He’s always busy, and if we go out it’s either a business meeting, dinner or lunch … he’s the marketing chief of the company so it’s hard on him.”.
 

Jeongyeon nodded but she noticed a hickey on Momo’s neck, ‘I used to give it to you’, she thought and looked away.
 

They arrived at the park. Sun looked happy playing in the playground with his mom. Jeongyeon can’t help but smile at the scene, “the clumsy cutie Momo is now a mom …”.
 

Jeongyeon joined them until Sun was hungry and tired. Momo was feeding him as they sat a bench, he was about to fall asleep. Jeongyeon got up and bought drinks and snacks for Momo and her. The latter was eating barbeque chips.
 

“Want some?”, Momo offered the chips she’s eating.
 

“Don’t like the paprika taste.”

 

Flashback
 

Momo wasn’t sure what she’s seeing or remembering, she was eating chips and felt sad and in disbelief, “why don’t you like paprika?!”, she heard her voice ask.
 

It ughhh taste so bad”, the person beside her reply and Momo kept teasing the latter about her taste buds being weird.

 

“Kate? Kate?! Are you okay?”, Jeongyeon was worried because Momo just said there staring blankly at her, “your f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter