Mistake

Young Love - Part 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung couldn’t wait to tell Mina the good news. She rushed inside their guest room and jumped on the bed before Mina could sleep.

“Guess what?!”, Mina was startled, she waited for Chaeyoung to continue, “I’m going to Jeju to do an interview tomorrow about that entertainment company.”.

“Oh. are you staying there?”

“I’m sorry I won’t be next to you to do that job interview.”

“It’s okay babe, but I’ll be without you for a night?”, Mina got teary eyed.

Chaeyoung immediately leaped to her and wrapped the dancer in her arms, “it’s okay, it’s just for a night.”

They’ve been together for 4 years now and not a single night has been spent separately.


 

The next day …

Jeongyeon drank bottle after bottle to help her forget about the event yesterday. She regretted what she did but the bottle did not make her forget. She woke up with an unbearable headache because of it.

“My head …”, she said going down the stairs and she saw Momo. “Morning …” Jeongyeon hesitated but she said it anyway. Momo faked a smile and left to the dining table.

Jeongyeon sighed, she knew what she did was a mistake and nothing could ever change that. But at least … she tried. Albeit not much could be salvage anyway. She found Jimin in front of her and he came to hug her. She was shocked and did not hug him back.

“How is your dad doing?”, he asked.

“I’m going to visit him after I eat.”

“Oh good. I’ll go with you.”, he held her hand as they walked to breakfast.

They all ate silently and Jeongyeon left without a word to Momo after.

“I missed you.”, Jimin genuinely missed Jeongyeon since he left for Japan.

Jeongyeon feels bad for the man she’s about to marry, “me too.” but all she could do was lie.

Chanyoung and Jeongyeon walked around the hospital park with Jimin walking behind them. They finally made it back to his room and his parting words were not of comfort but of business.

“You heard about the raise today? For the contract.”

“Nae”

“Fighting my daughter.”

She smiled in some way it was his only way to convey his pleasure in his daughter’s achievements and she went back to work.

 

Meanwhile …

Mina went to the dance academy and got accepted as a teacher. She was ecstatic. She went back and found Nayeon in the living with a few empty beer bottles around her.

“It’s still noon and you’re drinking?” Mina said picking up a bottle.

Nayeon gave her a drunken smile and nodded. She guessed there’s no harm done since they are adults, she sat down with her and drank the half-empty bottle.

Suddenly, after a few minutes of silence, Nayeon spoke, “does Chaeyoung treat you well?”

“She does. We fight sometimes but it’s normal to fight between lovers.”

“I envy you.”

Mina is curious, ever since Nayeon’s comment not long ago, she’s been intrigued by the woman drinking next to her. “Wae?”

“You managed to stay with her for … 4 years? But I’ve never managed to find the right one.”

Mina felt bad for the girl, “don’t worry Nayeon … you’ll find them soon.”, she patted the girl on the back.

Both have been drinking pretty heavily by now, they were laughing and talking about everything and anything. Until Mina got up and she walked back to her room. Nayeon held her hand and pulled her in for a kiss. Mina widened her eyes and tried to push back but she found herself reciprocating the girl.

Their tongue battle eventually leads them to Nayeon’s room. Mina stared into the drunken girl’s eyes and wanted the same thing she did. They eventually made love … the room soon smelled of their sweat and was filled with their moans. They laid next to each other and fell asleep.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter