Dirty

Young Love - Part 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeongyeon woke up, she wore her workout clothes for a quick jog. But before she left, she found Momo in Kyuhyun’s office.

“Morning!”, Momo said.

“Good morning. You came to celebrate with us?”, he asked.

Jeongyeon seemed confused, “for?”

“I won the contract.”

“Oh right. There’s something I need to tell you about that.”

Kyuhyun listened carefully.

Jeongyeon’s flashback

Before the bidding event - restaurant

Jeongyeon went to a business meeting. She was rubbing shoulders with 4 other large company owners, who were also going to the event. She was on fire, spitting lame jokes and making the men laugh.

“You are amazing Jeongyeon!”, she can’t help but smile at the compliment, “but yah … I feel bad for whoever wins that contract deal.”

“Why?” Jeongyeon was aiming for it.

“They won’t get the full shop. It would be a shared stock with JB group. It won’t be owned by whoever wins.”

Jeongyeon looks shocked.

“But SHHH! Don’t tell them that … you never heard it from me Jeongyeon. He’ll probably own lesser than 10% of that shop! Ha! Unlucky bastard, but whoever made that contract was a genius.”

Jeongyeon was in disbelief, but smirk, knowing exactly what she’s going to do.

End of flashback

 

“What?” Kyuhyun would’ve crushed the glass he’s holding.

“So how much did you spend for 10%? … ah yes. $500000. To be exact. Guess someone got swindled ey?” she winked goodbye.

She ran with a bit of spring in her step. It felt good to outsmart Kyuhyung. When she ran back home, she saw Momo waiting near the house.

“What are you doing here?” Jeongyeon asked, she was sweating and out of breath.

“Why are you treating Kyuhyung like this?” Momo seemed concerned.

Jeongyeon sighed, “I don’t know what to say here Kate, but … he’s not the good guy you see”. Jeongyeon heard 2 motorcycles coming around the corner and gunning it closer to them. Momo was in deep thought after what Jeongyeon said, she didn’t notice them. Jeongyeon saw one of the men pull out a gun, she flipped Momo over and shield her from the shot.

Direct hit to Jeongyeon’s right shoulder blade, she held Momo’s hand and hid behind a car. The guy was still shooting until there were no bullets left to shoot. Momo was in shock and was remembering when someone did the same 4 years ago when they threw themselves on her … but she can’t remember who.

“Damn … that hurt.” Jeongyeon groaned in pain and tried to keep the bleeding to a minimum.

People saw the commotion and heard the gunshots, someone called the ambulance and Jeongyeon was immediately dragged to the hospital. Momo didn’t leave her side.

Jeongyeon had to do surgery since the bullet was longe in there. Momo waited patiently, still a bit in shock after the whole ordeal. She called Seungyeon and Jimin to keep them updated on Jeongyeon’s condition.

They came immediately, Jimin was about to go crazy, he called the police so they could analyze the CCTV but the image was tampered with.

Kyuhyun came after and hugged Momo.

“Who did this?!” he said.

“I- I don’t know! I- I was so scared …”

“How is Jeongyeon now?”

“She’ll be okay. The doctor said it didn’t hit any vitals, after the surgery she’ll be fine.” Jimin replied for Momo.

“Oh …”


 

The surgery was a success, Jeongyeon woke a few hours after the surgery. She has to wear a sling for her arm. Seungyeon came in first and kissed her baby sister.

“I was so worried!” she whined.

“I’ll alright sis. The doc said I can go in a few days. I just need a bit of rest.”

Kyuhyun, Momo and Jimin came in last. Jimin immediately went to her side. “We were all worried for you.” Kyuhyun wrapped his arm around Momo.

Jeongyeon watched his every move and said, “I’m sure you were.”


~~

Jeongyeon was discharged from the hospital and Jimin escorted her home. He’s been a very tentative husband.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter