Finally

Young Love - Part 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few weeks later

Jeongyeon recovered, her shoulder finally able to be used, her arm sling abandoned, but she feels a small discomfort from time to time. Kyuhyun was trying his best to destroy Jeongyeon, but she’s smarter than him. Jeongyeon’s been working hard to keep the company at float and make a comeback stronger than ever. So she’ll able to pay back Kyuhyun. But somehow Kyuhyun figured out Momo was trying to remember the past, he’s doing his best to prevent Momo and Jeongyeon not to meet or talk. Momo was exceptionally busy with their son and she’s been dozing off trying to remember the past, but … nothing.
 

Nayeon’s house

Mina was in the kitchen eating pudding and scrolling through her SNS account. Nayeon came in, nothing happened between them since that day … but Nayeon was falling for Mina. Mina felt trapped between her and Chaeyoung.

Nayeon sat beside Mina.

“What are you doing?”, Nayeon asked.

“Nothing … eating pudding.”

Nayeon looked into Mina’s eyes and the latter blushed and looked away.

“My heart burns every time I see you with Chaeyoung.”

“Nayeon please-”

Nayeon held onto Mina’s hand. Mina closed her eyes when her body felt electrocuted from Nayeon’s simple touch. She’s falling too and she can’t deny it. Nayeon came closer and kissed her softly on the lips.

Suddenly, they heard someone by the door. Nayeon almost tipped over her chair by how fast she backed off from Mina. Chaeyoung dropped the plastic bag she’s holding. She couldn’t believe what she saw. Her girlfriend and best friend kissing. She tried to shake away the memory, but she knew it was real.

“Chae-Chaeyoung I- I can explain-”, Mina tried.

“EXPLAIN WHAT? IT’S PRETTY CLEAR MINA.”, Chaeyoung can’t help but choke on her words, “I loved you with all my heart Mina … I traveled the world for you, even with my phobia with flying. I’d do anything for you …”.

Chaeyoung couldn’t stand looking at them, she ran. Ran out the door and Mina followed.

*crash*

“CHAEYOUNG!” Mina yelled as the car made contact with Chaeyoung’s body. She’s lying lifelessly on the ground full of her own blood.

Nayeon saw the accident and she immediately called the ambulance. The person behind the wheel took responsibility and waited with the couple for the paramedics. The girls couldn’t stop crying.

Nayeon called Jeongyeon, and she immediately left the house to meet them at the hospital.

“What happened?!”, Jeongyeon waited for Mina or Nayeon to answer and none of them would even look her in the eye.

The driver explained what happened and Jeongyeon knew the two were hiding something.

“NOONA!”, the driver yelled at the girl running at them.

“Dahyun?” Nayeon and Jeongyeon were confused.

“What- what are you doing here?” Dahyun asked standing next to the driver.

“He’s your brother?! He hit Chaeyoung!” Jeongyeon said.

Dahyun was shocked and her brother apologizes profusely and bowed to her. Dahyun hugged him and told him everything all right. All of this was an accident. They all waited for Chaeyoung’s operation.

“We stopped the bleeding. Her arm is broken but apart from that, the surgery was a success. There are other bruises but she’ll be okay. She needs to rest right now.”.

All of them thanked the surgeon.

“I’m sorry for what my brother did,” Dahyun said.

“What’s important now is Chaeyoung is okay. He didn’t run. He took responsibility.” Jeongyeon sai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter