Engagement

Young Love - Part 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You think Jeongyeon will be happy?”, Chaeyoung asked her girlfriend Mina. They arrived from Paris for the engagement party coming for Jimin and Jeongyeon. They’re currently waiting for Jeongyeon at the house.

“Of course.”, Mina said getting comfortable on the bed.

“The room’s still the same … it’s like she’s trapping herself in the past … in Momo’s memories.”

Mina doesn’t reply, she’s also hurting. As her bestfriend, she couldn’t do anything to save the latter and now, she’s gone.

Chaeyoung felt Mina’s pain, “it’s okay Mina … I’m here.”, Chaeyoung laid down with her and kissed her on the lips softly. But it turned pretty hot as soon as Mina felt Chaeyoung body on hers.

“Chae- OH GOD! STOP!”, Jeongyeon pushed the door open and was not ready to be confronted by the scene.

Mina and Chaeyoung abruptly stopped and stared at Jeongyeon. Silence.

“HYUNG!”, Chaeyoung was the first to react and hugged Jeongyeon.

“Ugh … no kissing chae”, she tried holding back as Chaeyoung pushed to kiss her on the cheek. Mina got up and joined the fun.

“You look … off? You okay hyung?”.

Jeongyeon sighed, “so many things happened …”.

They sat down with Jeongyeon and she told them everything. Mina stood up, “you mean … Momo’s here?!”.

“Yeah … her name’s Kate. she’s married and has a son. I’m still in shock …”
 

“It’s all your dad’s fault”, Mina said it with such venom even Chaeyoung was scared.

“You’ll get married to Jimin?”, Chaeyoung was highly unsure with this whole engagement if Momo was also in the picture.

“I have to … for the company”.

“Then you’ll live with Momo again?! This is insane!”, Mina said.

Chaeyoung knew if they’re here any longer someone was going to blow, “Mina, why don’t we go back to the hotel. If her dad sees us … I don’t think it’s a good idea. He will probably kill us-”, Mina glared at her, “-or you’ll kill him. EITHER WAY, it isn’t a good idea to stay. We’ll see you soon hyung.”.

Jeongyeon was left alone with her thoughts. Thinking what will happen, how is she going to handle everything … the company, her father, Jimin, and Momo … everything’s so complicated. She closed her eyes and she felt tears fell, “God … please help me.”.
 

2 weeks later...

Jeongyeon and Jimin have been meeting frequently, he’s treating her well. Him and Kyuhyun are parents in the company. She hasn’t met Momo since she’s getting the mansion ready for newcomers. Jeongyeon and Jimin decided to do a small party for their engagement.

 

Engagement day

Jeongyeon wore a long sleeveless black dress with black high heels. She was beautiful. She brushed her short straight brown hair and her hands were shaking. Mina and Chaeyoung came in, “you look beautiful.”.
 

Jeongyeon smiled lifelessly at them.
 

Her father came in and glared at Chaeyoung and Mina. But his focus was on his daughter, “you look breathtaking daughter.”, he hugged her and lead her out.

The party was in the garden, Jimin and her father had planned out with cocktail table and many varieties of food. There wasn’t many people there, only close friends from both families. Everyone looked gorgeous in their formal wear, smiling and laughing. Sharing different energy than what Jeongyeon was feeling right now.

“Son-in-law”, Chayoung greeted Jimin with such open arms it looked forced, but no one noticed.
 

Jimin couldn’t take his eyes off Jeongyeon, he has never seen her wear a dress before. “You look stunning.”, he kissed her hand.

Jeongyeon couldn’t help but blush at his chivalry. Then she saw Momo coming with Ky

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter