Finally We Are Getting Out of Here! (Part 1)

SoShipwrecked
At YoonHyun's side while the storm goes on.

The two maknaes Yoona and Seohyun are still trying to find their missing members. Seohyun began to shiver the coldness from the strong rain pour. "Yoona unnie, I am feeling cold!"

The older girl feel the same way as she shivers,"Brrrr.. I am feeling cold too! If only the rain stop."

Yoona refused to stop and she suddenly look at the maknae Seohyun by offering a piggyback ride, "Yah, Seororo! How about I give you a piggyback ride?"

Seohyun knows how much her childhood friend Yoona really cares since Yoona is worried about Seohyun because the deer knows the maknae is tired,"Dae! I can't keep on walking!"

Yoona carries the maknae and hold her tiedly with some of Yoona's strength.

It's 6:30pm. At the nearby shore where TaeNy with KARA, they are safely under the shelter that they have made.

With the sound of the thunder, Tiffany held onto Taeyeon's waist as she became a bit scared of the storm,"Taeyeon ah, I am scared!"

Taeyeon give the brunette girl a hug and her hair,"Gukjung-haji-ma. I know the other members are alright."

Gyuri says as she began to worry about the other SNSD members,"I hope the others are alright."

Nicole is becoming more worried about Hyoyeon,"Hyoyeon unnie, please be alright!"

Giant baby Jiyoung says in her thoughts,"Oh dear! I hope the rescuers will find the others quickly!"

Seungyeon added as she hopes that the rescuers might find the other SNSD members,"Once the rescuers find them, we can finally get outta here! Please stay strong and be as one group again!"

Hara believe that how strong SNSD are,"I believe in SNSD! I hope the rescuers will find them and unite them together again as one! Hwaiting!"

Just as they believe in SNSD's strong will, the heavy rain started to calm down with drizzle.

Back at YoonHyun's side in the forest, Yoona while giving Seohyun a piggyback ride still have to keep up without giving up. Yoong says as she keeps on going,"I mustn't give up with faith!"

Seohyun became very comfortable as she sleeps on the older girl. Yoona knows how tired the maknae is,"Take a nap Hyunnie ah!"

Yoona keeps on going and going even though she carry Seohyun. Seconds later, Yoona heard a lot of footsteps.

Yoona move to her left and she saw bunch of rescuers. She called them by yelling,"YAH! WE'RE OVER HERE! YOBOSEYO!"

One of the rescuers heard the voice,"Captain! I heard a voice! The person must be close by."

The captain on the walkie talkie,"Calling from Beta! We are getting closer to find the other missing members. How is the First Aid Rescue Alpha Team?"

"Since the rain has calm, it is drizzling. We will be arriving in 45 minutes time. We can make it in time!"

"Roger that! Beta over and out!"

One of the rescuers tell the captain,"Sir! I believe the voice is coming over there in this direction!"

Yoona continuously yelling,"YAH! OVER HERE! YOBOSEYO! HELP US!"

The rescuers heard the voice and approach,"There they are!"

Yoona became very relief and Seohyun woke up,"We're safe!" Yoona is very glad to be rescued,"Finally we are getting out of here!"

Just as Seohyun got off Yoona, the captain says as he speaks,"We will bring the two of you back to where the shore is!"

Seohyun asked the captain,"Ahjusshi, have you found the other members?"

Yoona also ask,"Are the other members safe?"

The captain call on his walkie talkie,"Calling Delta team! There are still missing SNSD members in the forest. Track them down and get back to us!"

"Okay but how about you? Did you find any one of them?"

The Beta captain respond,"Yes we manage to find 2 girls. They are 5 more girls are somewhere in the forest and 2 more are safe at the shore!"

"Roger that, Beta! Over and out and we will try our best to find the others!"

The Beta rescuers take the 2 girls back to the shore and Yoona ask the captain,"Ahjusshi, who are the other two at the shore?"

The captain respond,"Your two members Taeyeon and Tiffany are with KARA."

Seohyun said as she became curious,"Jinja! We are safe and can I ask a question! What is KARA doing here?"

The captain replies as they keep on going,"Your boss hires us to find you and KARA insisted that they want to come along just to see you whether you all are okay or not!"

Yoona thank the captain,"Gomawo! We are lucky to be safe or else something might had happen to us!"

Seohyun sees the rain suddenly stop,"Eh! The rain has finally stop!"

Yoona sees the shore and the shelter which means they are safe,"Look! We're safe at the shore!"

Seconds later, Seohyun spotted the shelter,"The shelter and that means!"

The Beta rescuers have reached back to the shore where they started. It's getting dark and it's already sunset.

Taeyeon look outside and sees Yoona and Seohyun came back safely,"Yoona! Seohyun! You two are safe!"

Taeyeon and the injured Tiffany hug the two maknaes. Tiffany became very relief,"We were so worried about the both of you and you are alright!"

KARA girls also give a big hug to YoonHyun. Gyuri said as she sees the both of them are alright,"You girls are okay and you are all wet!"

Seungyeon look so worried,"You made me so worried! We thought that we will never see you again!"

The Beta rescuers take the 2 girls to the rescue helicopter by giving them towel to wipe themselves. Shortly at the moment, the rescuers brought them ramen noodles,"Yah! Ramen noodles anyone!"

Taeyeon, Tiffany, Yoona and Seohyun suddenly got hungry even KARA,"Yeah! Food!"

Since it's 7:15pm, they happily eat and Yoona miss eating ramen noodles,"I miss eating ramen noodles and we've been here for few days!"

Seconds later,First Aid Rescue Alpha Team arrived in time by the helicopter. They land near the shore.

"We're the First Aid Rescue Alpha Team!"

The captain of the Beta team approach to them,"You have come just in time! Can you give Tiffany shii a bandage on her twisted ankle?"

The First Aid Rescue Alpha Team salute, "Roger that!"

They go to Tiffany and take the first aid kit box. They gently check on Tiffany's ankle,"Don't worry! We examine the part that is injured and we will bandage it."

The Beta captain turn on his walkie talkie,"This is the Beta captain speaking! Captain of Delta, how are things going? Did you find any one of them?"

"Not yet! We will try our best to find them ASAP! Over and out!"

"Roger that! Beta over and out!"

At the Delta Team's side, the rescuers keep on going as they spotted something.

"Captain! We found a symbol here!"

The Delta captain look at the 'GG' symbol,"That symbol! That means we're getting closer to find them."

SNSD members are 60% complete and 40% of the members are not found by the rescuers. Folks, I have a feeling that I am about to end this fanfic really soon. Next week I am going to end it with the final chapter. I already promised to myself that I want to end it sooner or later since 2013 is coming to an end and the New Year 2014 is drawing near. Stay tuned and wait for my updates!